Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama (2912 Views)

New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos) / The Ghost Town Of Bama Reawakened As Reconstruction Begins. PIXS / Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by moderatorr1: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
I cant embed videos on nairaland, i've tried.
Here is the link: http://brainterm.org/twists/view/131546/Latest-Video-Of-Dare-Devil-Nigerian-Driving-Boko-Haram-Out-Of-Bama

PS: To see the video, follow the link above, after the page has opened and completed loading, wait a few seconds, the video will appear.
If you know a way to make it show directly on nairaland, please tell us.
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by moderatorr1: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2015
moderatorr1:
ss
Waiting for your observations...
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by tobiit(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Something dey worry u abi? Wey the video. E no dey ur link. Na wa for some people sef.

1 Like

Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by donsteady(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2015
moderatorr1:

I cant embed videos on nairaland, i've tried.
Here is the link: http://brainterm.org/twists/view/131546/Latest-Video-Of-Dare-Devil-Nigerian-Driving-Boko-Haram-Out-Of-Bama!--(function(d,-S,...

Thunder fire you and your generation

3 Likes

Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by moderatorr1: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2015
donsteady:

Thunder fire you and your generation
No need to insult. Its on the link there.
MAy not be available for mobile viewers.
fixing it.

1 Like

Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by moderatorr1: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2015
tobiit:
Something dey worry u abi? Wey the video. E no dey ur link. Na wa for some people sef.
Its there, trying to fix it so it appears for all browsers. Its a facebook video so you got to have a good browser to watch if you are on mobile.
I'm fixing it though...
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by dabigwalls: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Scam alert!
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by CyberWolf: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2015
I watched the video ..it's an 8 mins video...it's there on the link but it seems the soldiers are not coordinated because some are firing the bastards while some are just shouting, quarreling among themselves angry..The leader is doing a very bad job there angry
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by moderatorr1: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
CyberWolf:
I watched the video ..it's an 8 mins video...it's there on the link but it seems the soldiers are not coordinated because some are firing the bastards while some are just shouting, quarreling among themselves angry..The leader is doing a very bad job there angry
their is still some degree of indiscipline or should i say relaxation.
It seems they have fought the main battle and driven them bokos away but now trying to 'keep shooting to keep'em away'
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by alienvirus: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Will check
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by asala1: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Wow, these guys are fired up. Well done gallant soldiers! More bullets to your guns!
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by sinkhole: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
There is no organization in that operation, while some soldiers were busy shooting this guy was busy walking around and recording probably with his mobile phone, shouting "hold on, hold on now! Some soldiers were lying flat on the ground while some were just walking around.
Anyway towards the end, somebody seemed to smash the guy's handset in anoyance!
If NA wants their operations properly covered, then they should embbed a regular and professional reporter with NA while the soldiers do their professional duties.
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by Bayswater: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
I just watched the video. It's the truth!

#FirePower!!! #NeverAgain Nigerian Military!!!
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by brownlord: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Very poor, is this the way we've been fighting this war?

Lol@ na Nigeria Army dey rain, the guy seem like someone I know

1 Like

Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by olatade(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
I think the guy was trying to say "weldone" instead the "hold on" "hold on" he was shouting all through in the clip
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by tobiit(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
moderatorr1:

Its there, trying to fix it so it appears for all browsers. Its a facebook video so you got to have a good browser to watch if you are on mobile.
I'm fixing it though...

Ok bro...I will try again.
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by komekn(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
These are the soldiers that we rely on to defeat and uproot Boko.

What I witnessed was chaos and utter indiscipline, the approach of the NA after just routing the enemy smacks of disorder and the number of civilian JTF milling around incoherently in a dangerous battle zone was just shocking.

Is this the disciplined, focused, alert, orderly and well trained Nigerian army ?
Re: Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama by moderatorr1: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2015
komekn:
These are the soldiers that we rely on to defeat and uproot Boko.

What I witnessed was chaos and utter indiscipline, the approach of the NA after just routing the enemy smacks of disorder and the number of civilian JTF milling around incoherently in a dangerous battle zone was just shocking.

Is this the disciplined, focused, alert, orderly and well trained Nigerian army ?

Pick a gun, head up north and show some discipline

(1) (Reply)

A Proposal For Lagos Assembly To Accept Yoruba Language As Official Language / Buhari Shouldn't Recognize Saraki-prof Sagay / The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.