Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o (2192 Views)

UNIBEN Female Students & Their Luggage Outside Waiting For Hostel Allocation / See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / Some Jambites Have Not Received Any Results Notification From JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by Muyogoa: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
I recently got this photo below showing some Jambites still waiting for their turn to do their cbt exam in this den of the night. What could cause this menace?

1 Share

Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by jamex93(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
this year jamb get as e b o
Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by churchkilo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
that mama there follow they take the jamb
Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jamb cbt is a big flop..as in very big flop..

Its a definition of how unprepared the organisation is,poor logistic,management,and everything..

Took my niece to write the exam,10am paper,she wrote it 4:30pm

Crowd was much..

Jamb no try.
Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by Osumare2013: 12:09am On Mar 11, 2015
'He that wants to eat the egg inside a rock will not care about the tip of the axe.'
Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by joystickextendr: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Too bad I wonder why they scrapped the normal paper based test
Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by ssANIKUDIss(m): 2:09am On Mar 11, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by solihu(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin grin Trust protective mothers.
For that kind night anything fit happen, most likely she accompanied her young daughter cheesy
churchkilo:
Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by Tholuwaniey(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2015
ssANIKUDIss:
Today's experience was too bad for my friend, he was supposed to write by 6am but unfortunately the centre was not prepared(they lacked adequate systems and had network problems) , so he was delayed, they started by 4pm. They were only given 1hr 30mins for the four subjects(because the invigilators wanted all the 6am students to finish but it was not possible because of inadequate computers so they were divided into groups) , they were forced to leave the hall without even submitting, the invigilators said they will help them submit. Hmm, God is in control, that what he said after the exams. The remaining students were later transferred to another centre by 8pm. Please why would jamb accredit a centre that is not equipped with necessary facilities. I feel sorry for him, I wouldn't like this to happen to anyone even if it were my enemies.

Where is that centre?
Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by ssANIKUDIss(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
The problem with Nigeria, making policies without considerations.

Shame on Dibu, and shame on the Nigerians who would set up poorly equipped CBT centers, just to get paid by jamb.
Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by Tholuwaniey(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
ssANIKUDIss:

Queen Amina in Kaduna

Kadu ... what?.. that one na state??
Re: Some Jambites Still Waiting For Next Batch This Night.[photos]:-o by Lyrically(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
churchkilo:
i wonder o

(1) (Reply)

An Important Phase Of Education Is Good Composition / I Then Realized That It Pays To Be Disciplined.. / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.