Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

8 Worst Text Messages After A Date[must Read] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Worst Text Messages After A Date[must Read] (976 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Ladies Best Reply To Defend Expensive Meal On A Date...must See Photo / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Worst Text Messages After A Date[must Read] by tosinisrael5678(m): 12:09am On Mar 11, 2015
1. “You passed the test, that was an actor you can now meet me in person.” – TK_S1

2. Day after I got a text from the friend that set us up saying, “Jon is in jail. Wants another date when he’s out.” – Rawr_Becca

3. “Nudes.” – alvaliy

4. “Hey baby! Just got back from poker with my boys. See you soon! Tell the kids I love them!” – ex0tica

5. “I love you.” – shykiller

6. “I can still taste you in my mouth…” – JonnyConquest

7. “Hey honey, I just told my mom about you. She thinks we should be married soon, god wants us to be together. She can’t wait for our kids to be born, they will be adorable. Love you! P.S.: Mom says hi from heaven” – SPLMN

8. 10:32 am “Hey babe, think you could confirm our relationship on fb? No one believes that I actually got a girlfriend!”
11:14 am “Hey sweetie, forgot to ask, what’s your parents' phone number?”
11:55 am “Hey honey, just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you. Hope you’re ok!”

12:47 pm “Hey, um, why aren’t you replying to me? I just called you like 3 times.”

2:03 pm “Well it’s good to know that our relationship means so much to you.”

3:41 pm “Just came by your work and they said that you went home already. What’s your address babe?”

5:09 pm “Just sent your friend a facebook message, she said you went to hang out with this other guy. Just wanted to let you know it’s over.”

6:27 pm “Babe?”

6:49 pm “I forgive you. Just let me come over and we can cuddle smiley

7:12 pm “Screw you. I’m done trying.”

10:25 pm “I love you.” – Laur-Ent

source Unibenloaded.com
Re: 8 Worst Text Messages After A Date[must Read] by falconey(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Na wa o
Re: 8 Worst Text Messages After A Date[must Read] by SuperSuave(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2015
*confused*

1 Like

Re: 8 Worst Text Messages After A Date[must Read] by briantext(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Kinda not Nigerian
Re: 8 Worst Text Messages After A Date[must Read] by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Am still trying to figure out what exactly this is. undecided
Re: 8 Worst Text Messages After A Date[must Read] by tosinisrael5678(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2015
No10:
Am still trying to figure out what exactly this is. undecided

you have all the time in the world to.....
Re: 8 Worst Text Messages After A Date[must Read] by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2015
tosinisrael5678:

you have all the time in the world to.....
That's the problem. No time.

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls are Afraid Of Guys Mother? If They Are Not Thief / 7 Discussion Topics About Commitment In A Relationship / How Long??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.