Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

How Would I Revenge This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would I Revenge This Girl? (2394 Views)

Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) / Would I Be Wicked To Do This To Her? / Would I Be Wrong, Bad, Evil If I Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Sarcasm01: 2:02am On Mar 11, 2015
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ON NAIRALAND, I'M SCIENCE STUDENT, PLS HELP ME ACCEPT THE MISTAKES AND OVERLOOK MY GRAMMATICAL ERROR........ NOTE, THIS IS JUST AN ABRIDGED PIECE OF THE STORY, A FULL STORY WILL AVAILABLE ASAP @ the approprite forum{lit.}
It's baffling my mind since fortnight ago on how to revenge on this slowpoke girl.. On that fateful day, I abruptly come across this girl at their patio, The girl is in school uniform with very sweet yellowish equal lips nd an attractive body. at my first glance at her my heart skip a beat due to her mountaineous boob nd slime body. I asked for her phone number, unfortunately she didn't have phone, i jst gave her mine to flash in the night with her friend{s} phone without further ado, we became boy/grlfrnd of each other in that night{not know that SHE WAS MULTI-BOYFRIENDS OWNER}. Whenever i'm passing by their house, I used to buy her bOBO{that I'm making as Proverb to her} nd token amount of money left with me to HER. If you can remember{she has no phone}, So, i bought her jst small phone for my convinience whenever I feel or need her, the day that followed that day, they collected nd spoiled it their school. So sad. I still get her another one nd her sister again collect it{she is leaving with her sister not her parent}. In one night, i went to their house without her consent, seriously i found her with slighty dwarf guy staring at nd touching each other{so shock}, for this we're in no touch for lile tri-weeks{though, that strike is affecting me internally, because I LOVE HER GREATLY chai}, One of my frnd later converge both of us again nd I bought her a carton of indomie jst to mollify her {you knw nw, they'll wrong, they'll still be claiming right} . Closing to a year, her parent change the living place for her to be livin with them because they're seeing immense sign of unseriousness nd harlot on her. Though she told me nothing she want me go out of her life which would be very hazardous to me{it's like she want kill person}, Well TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT, I went to her newly living place to knw the position I'm from her register{List of her boyfrinds}. Unfortunately, i saw her with a very tall and giant SOLDIER with his uniform playing and hanging around with each other nd when I called her, she pretend as if we never see each other nd even trying to persuad that man {soldier} to clear me away. WITH ALL WHAT I DID FOR HER, PLS HOW WOULD I REVENGE HER PLS HOUSE! YOUR COMMENT WILL HIGHLY APPRECIATE
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:08am On Mar 11, 2015
**SMH**

3 Likes

Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Moloso(m): 2:12am On Mar 11, 2015
there is no need for revenge unless...u want to beat her
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Hahahahaha
to get your revenge,just get a job,work hard nd make sure your friggin wealthy,nd voilla,she'll come begging on her knees.
Your story sounds a little farfetched though.

2 Likes

Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Sarcasm01: 2:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Moloso:
there is no need for revenge unless...u want to beat her
. I can't beat her oo, even if i did so, I'll be expecting the double result for it
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Sarcasm01: 2:24am On Mar 11, 2015
The full story will available at the lit. Forum. If you're living in Ilorin, i'll mention all the places this story happened, even the rooms and parlours!
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by ERCROSS(m): 2:38am On Mar 11, 2015
A minute silence for MR ENGLISH..
D o.p has just murdered him
cry

broz... Wetin naaaw... U for kuku write in Yoruba instead... Science student my as.s

A piece of advice for u ... U had betta face ur studies before Jamb edit ur Destiny for u..

And If u no want make doz angry mods put u for life ban.. Better not litter the literature section with ur yeye story..
A word is enuf for the..... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 11, 2015
KiidaACE:
Hahahahaha
to get your revenge,just get a job,work hard nd make sure your friggin wealthy,nd voilla,she'll come begging on her knees.
Your story sounds a little farfetched though.
Lol. Are you working hard like this now?
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Sarcasm01: 3:03am On Mar 11, 2015
ERCROSS:
cry

broz... Wetin naaaw... U for kuku write in Yoruba instead... Science student my as.s

A piece of advice for u ... U had betta face ur studies before Jamb edit ur Destiny for u..

If u no want make doz angry mods put u for life ban.. Better not litter the literature section with ur yeye story..
A word is enuf for the.....
.... Which kind of mistakes are you talking on now. I used a nokia C2 phone without the backspace key, How did you expect it to be...... Don't worry I'll collect my tablet today
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Godmother(f): 3:04am On Mar 11, 2015
ERCROSS:
cry

If u no want make doz angry mods put u for life ban.. Better not litter the literature section with ur yeye story..
A word is enuf for the.....

Hahahahaha wicked cheesy

@OP
Just face your study. You still have a looooong way to go.
With this your write-up, you need to enrol for extra moral lessons and concentrate more on english language. Learn Essay writing and read up comprehension( just a sisterly advice). Forget girls for now. They will come in droves later on, not necessarily because you have money, but because they would have seen something special and great in you.

2 Likes

Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by kilokeys(m): 3:20am On Mar 11, 2015
chai... i tire o. angry
the love issue na something else
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by goldenone(f): 3:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Gosh I don't understand this story o... buh I saw something, did u say u buy her bobo? as in bobo the smaller version of viju

1 Like

Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by dunkem21(m): 3:58am On Mar 11, 2015
goldenone:
Gosh I don't understand this story o... buh I saw something, did u say u buy her bobo? as in bobo the smaller version of viju

Laugh wan kill me, abeg.

Smaller version of bobo indeed.
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by ValentineMary(m): 4:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Dude how can u be chasing girls when u write this bad? I could hardly understand ur write up.
Moreover, ur gifts to the girl were ridiculous and insulting.
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin grin

op you are the slowpoke right here...
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Enegod(m): 5:14am On Mar 11, 2015
smh2
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 5:53am On Mar 11, 2015
ValentineMary:
Dude how can u be chasing girls when u write this bad? I could hardly understand ur write up.
What are you saying? So he should die of konji because his spoken English isn't good? You sef.
ValentineMary:
Moreover, ur gifts to the girl were ridiculous and insulting.
Check the guy's username.

@OP, your sarcasm is really advanced.

1 Like

Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by yagbaboy1(m): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Chai! Chai! There is God ooo
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by joe17: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin

op you are the slowpoke right here...
WTF, u ds girl d way u dish out insults in ds forum eh....must u insult him
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by njuwo(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Op, why the girl no longer likes you and ended the relationship is that you made a mistake the day you decided to send her a text message with this your dead on arrival english.
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Sarcasm01:
The full story will available at the lit. Forum. If you're living in Ilorin, i'll mention all the places this story happened, even the rooms and parlours!
Hell yeah,i live in Ilorin,mention the places
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Op the goodest thing for you to done is to enrolling your body in a classes that will teaching you gooding engrish. I swears it will be gooding for you. Anyways you really gat me Laughing, are you are comedian?

1 Like

Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2015
njuwo:
Op, why the girl no longer likes you and ended the relationship is that you made a mistake the day you decided to send her a text message with this your dead on arrival english.
she was like "wtf honey you sent me that?" grin
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Godtillwhen(f): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2015
Bluestarry:
Op the goodest thing for you to done is to enrolling your body in a classes that will teaching you gooding engrish. I swears it will be gooding for you. Anyways you really gat me Laughing, are you are comedian?
comedy go fitting the guy wells
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by njuwo(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Bluestarry:
she was like "wtf honey you sent me that?" grin
Yes ooo. She even tried, enjoying till the cat was let out of the bag.
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Harameede: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2015
seriously??...You call yourself a science student??,..
please don't tell people that..abeg
.... angryseriously??...You call yourself a science student??,..
please don't tell people that..abeg
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Thinkr(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
When I began to see.... "I bought this, bought that and that" I lost interest and didn't finish reading. Your a joke sad
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by 234GT(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oga OP face your studies please!
Re: How Would I Revenge This Girl? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Godtillwhen:
comedy go fitting the guy wells
am tells you babe, you sabi well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Rate My Bestfriend(bestie) / A Name For This Couple... / The Love We Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.