Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Create Your Own God, Current Trend In Religion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Create Your Own God, Current Trend In Religion? (1750 Views)

7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION / You Are Your Own Devil, You Are Your Own God, / Why Do Atheists Come Here Since They Do Not Believe In Religion ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create Your Own God, Current Trend In Religion? by duduspace(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2009
davidylan:

its not a crime to emulate you eh.

So you are a Mr. Follow-follow abi, yu should listen to Fela's song. Besides, you are one very bad disciple as I do no such thing.
Do I now have to put a disclaimer to every one of your posts?
Re: Create Your Own God, Current Trend In Religion? by bindex(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2009
davidylan:

See it this way . . . no one believes Sango worshippers are doing anything more than wasting their time and resources. how many athiests do you see painting their buses with "sango may not exist afterall"?

Who told you? The fact that you dont believe in sango doesnt make people that believe in it less sensible than Christains or Moslem. When the painters painted God who told you there were not also referring to Allah, Buddah, Skivana etc.

Why are they so bothered about christianity? Why does the bible trouble their spirit so?

We are not only bothered about Christainity we are also bothered about all religions(especially those of us that were once moslems).Christainity just happens to be the religion that most white athiest and all the athiest on nairaland were used to. The bible troubles our spirits not. By the way why are you and your fellow christains bothered about the koran and why does it bother your spirits so that you christains spend a lot of time trying to show muslims that their own "Holy" book is wrong? I dont see christains attacking buddist, hindus, taoist, shirks etc only muslims. Why is that? is it because Islam troubles your "souls"?
Re: Create Your Own God, Current Trend In Religion? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2009
davidylan:

See it this way . . . no one believes Sango worshippers are doing anything more than wasting their time and resources. h[b]ow many athiests do you see painting their buses with "sango may not exist afterall"?[/b]

Why are they so bothered about christianity? Why does the bible trouble their spirit so?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BROS DAVID
you have done it again.
Re: Create Your Own God, Current Trend In Religion? by Magz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2009
JeSoul:

Nevertheless it means no one who 'believes' in or 'commits' to Christ and then 'doubts', reflecting on the world behind him, is worthy of serving God.

Well, I only serve one God, The God of Heaven. No one else. I will not serve any man, period. So then God does not love me? And I am not fit to serve the Lord?? Who says so? I believe in Christ, but I will not worship or commit to him, because God is a jealous God, and this would displease him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is More Violent? The Quran Or Bible / Complete Good News! / Atheism A La Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.