Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business (18738 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / Four Businesses You Absolutely Should Be In Now / 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by samusonite: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
I got this from my mentor Onome Maureen.
I strongly believe everyone above the age of
20 should start a business, at least an Online
Business! Most people reading this at first
are at least a little curious (and sometimes
skeptical) about the idea of starting an
online business. But it’s not quite as
mysterious as it sounds. Firstly, what is an
online business?

An online business is simply a business
done with the “advantage” of the internet.
Nowadays, at least the last 5 years in Nigeria
you will find that businesses which used to
be purely offline, now have seen the light
about using the internet to make MORE
money.

I’m talking about companies like Coca cola,
Closeup, Guiness, Samsung, Nollywood,
Dangote, Events makers etc.

Nowadays, you can buy or pay for almost
anything online. From clothes, shoes, food,
electronics, phones, laptops, land, holidays,
school fees etc.

What do all these this tell you?
Any business can DOUBLE its profit using the
internet and starting a business because…

1. It’s very, very cheap for businesses to
reach hundreds of thousands & even
millions of customers on the internet.

2. It’s quite affordable to launch or start a
business using the internet than a brick &
mortar business.

3. It’s faster and easier to succeed and make
a 7 figure income with YOUR own business,
than it is working for someone else.

4. There are NOT enough jobs available that
pay a 6 figure income.

5. Majority of the jobs available are paying
peanuts.

I have many friends way back from my
university days who don’t make enough
money to save for an emergency. If ever
they get in a car accident or run into some
kind of financial crisis, their lives will be very
difficult.

My bosom friend’s younger sister graduated
from the university six years ago and up till
this moment is still having trouble entering
the crowded job market which is currently
downsizing. She feels stuck, like there’s no
place to go.

My husband and I know a couple that’s
adopting a child from Uganda (which can be
expensive), and they’re exploring ways of
making a side income. The trouble is they’re
not sure where to start.

And of course, I have a ton of people who
are working a day job, while waiting to
move to a better job — some day. In the
meantime, they’re growing frustrated.
What are these people supposed to do? One
strategy would be to stop waiting for
opportunity to come and instead to take it.
They can start a business – an online
business or part online, part offline
business!

One of such businesses would be GLC FUND COOPERATIVE goldmineliberty.com

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Agricexpert(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Vry good
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by okonelfg(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
.dat lady above me should packout let me occupy dat space,it made for men like me.

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
True !
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yeah! M tryna becoming a millionaire b4 marrage talks. Ladies keep off.
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice but I still dnt get the point of starting d online business. can u shed more light abeg. I am interested.
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by emirp: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
I have don hear.
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by ralmix(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
all ur stowie nar advert e 4 end ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
K
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by collarfreak(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
What is d site?
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by missbehave247(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Metcheww
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by loomer: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
If everyone starts business, na who go be consumer?

9 Likes

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by ralmix(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin
emirp:
I have don hear.
kpoka...
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
O di kwa egwu
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
loomer:
If everyone starts business, na who go be consumer?

I wonder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by emmykk(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Good idea
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by spaggyy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
If you want to knw about importation business, how to buy cheaper from china and also ship to nigeria @ $10 per kg or u want to learn fiverr, contact me bbm 2ac86b70 whatsapp 08067984710
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by mikeab4real(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
I agree with you.
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Comot hia
spaggyy:
If you want to knw about importation business, how to buy cheaper from china and also ship to nigeria @ $10 per kg or u want to learn fiverr, contact me bbm 2ac86b70 whatsapp 08067984710

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Dammyjohn(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Well done online Affiliate!
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by channelz: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by MEILYN(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
It is a very good idea. One of the online businesses you can do is blogging.

Start blogging business today and make millions with google adsense. The age you are doesn't matter.

Contact me for ideas or partnership. If you have the funds and you can write very well then you have nothing to worry about.

If you don't want to partner with me, then you can go to google search and learn all you want to know about blogging and google adsense.

Add me on whatsapp, I no dey charge money to give ideas ooo 070333-77-498

2 Likes

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Iyanusele(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Which one will no go hear about business self? All these still entails Good Capital. Owo ni keke eyinrere joor!
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by spaggyy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
wandeks:
Comot hia
u are free to say what u like
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by mcdokwe(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sometimes I wonder when I see posts like: "click this or contact me to make millions", the question is, if it worked for you and you are a millionaire, would you even have the time to advertise on Nairaland?

6 Likes

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
fact...tanx.
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by chynergy1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
I no de joke with my online gaming....
make I check my result shaa.
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Kelklein(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
OK....I dey come
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Kingsasian(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
@op, Yea, u are right but I dey fear to lose the little I don gather. Am not the biz type though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Online Betting / Cbn “optimistic” Naira Will Settle At 250 Per Dollar / Dangote Refinery To Start Refining Petrol By November 30, 2023 – Devakumar Edwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.