Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Resurrection Of The Dead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Resurrection Of The Dead (2096 Views)

10 Reasons To Accept The Resurrection Of Jesus As An Historical Fact / Why Is The Sunday Before The Resurrection Of Christ Called Palm Sunday? / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Horus:
It is the mental resurrection for people who are mentally dead

this is true.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Romans 2:6-8
6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by Cordenify(m): 1:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2022
The kings of the medes are here, babylon trembles, she has lost control over her two leaved gates
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2022
MrPresident1:
The kings of the medes are here, babylon trembles, she has lost control over her two leaved gates
Isaiah 13:5-7
King James Version

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Peter 1:5-7
King James Version
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Song of Solomon 1:6
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by xproducer: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
MrPresident1:
Christians and Muslims, listen to me, the Holy books Bible and Quran are not talking about the resurrection of physically dead, decayed or decomposing bodies in the grave, they are talking about the resurrection of the living but dead, the spiritually dead people, the people disconnected from God; The Negroes. The holy books are telling us that they will rise again, they will resurrect from the dead.

Quran 36:51
“And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.”

John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Quran 39:68
“And the Trumpet will be blown, and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth will swoon away, except him whom God wills.”

Did Adam and Eve die physically immediately they ate the fruit? NO. But they died spiritually. They lost the presence of God and became spiritually empty and naked. As a result of the loss of God, they devolved into beasts. This is the torment of the grave. Negroes, Nigerians, we are all in the grave, we are a devolved people and seeking the face of The Most High God alone is the ONLY way we will ever be free from slavery and the torment of the grave.

Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

All the travails of the Negroes is what the Bible calls ‘the tribulations’, and the Quran calls the ‘Torment of the grave’

Ezekiel 37:13
And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Genuine repentance is key at this point so you do not resurrect into damnation. A word is enough for the wise and he that has an ear, let him hear.

shocked We all need to wake up. Time is up!!! shocked

The point of your message is well noted... however it is even more important to note that:

The only Holy ONE through Whom mankind can escape damnation and the lake of fire at the end of the age - is the Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST!

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44

"Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:54

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2022
xproducer:

The point of your message is well noted... however it is even more important to note that:

The only Holy ONE through Whom mankind can escape damnation and the lake of fire at the end of the age - is the Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST!

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44

"Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:54

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Yes, you are completely right and I completely agree with you
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Psalm 91:9-13 KJV
[9] Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; [10] There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. [11] For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. [12] They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. [13] Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

We have made the LORD our refuge, no evil shall befall us, no plague shall come near our habitation. He will give his Angels charge over us, we will not dash our foot against a stone, no injury shall come to us because his angels will bear us in their hands to protect and safeguard us.

We will tread upon lions and poisonous cobras, rattlers, and adders, we will trample them under our feet and they will not be able to do anything to us, because, we have made the Most High our habitation.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2022
MrPresident1:
Christians and Muslims, listen to me, the Holy books Bible and Quran are not talking about the resurrection of physically dead, decayed or decomposing bodies in the grave, they are talking about the resurrection of the living but dead, the spiritually dead people, the people disconnected from God; The Negroes. The holy books are telling us that they will rise again, they will resurrect from the dead.

Quran 36:51
“And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.”

John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Quran 39:68
“And the Trumpet will be blown, and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth will swoon away, except him whom God wills.”

Did Adam and Eve die physically immediately they ate the fruit? NO. But they died spiritually. They lost the presence of God and became spiritually empty and naked. As a result of the loss of God, they devolved into beasts. This is the torment of the grave. Negroes, Nigerians, we are all in the grave, we are a devolved people and seeking the face of The Most High God alone is the ONLY way we will ever be free from slavery and the torment of the grave.

Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

All the travails of the Negroes is what the Bible calls ‘the tribulations’, and the Quran calls the ‘Torment of the grave’

Ezekiel 37:13
And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Genuine repentance is key at this point so you do not resurrect into damnation. A word is enough for the wise and he that has an ear, let him hear.

shocked We all need to wake up. Time is up!!! shocked

Read
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead by MrPresident1: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2022
Read

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Theme Of This Church Program / This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] / The Rosary Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.