Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) (25081 Views)

Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru / Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants / Satelite Images Revealed The Actual Figure Of Boko Haram Massacre In Baga-video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by mployer(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
I pity the residents of those areas.

Today they are under bokoharam rule and tomorrow that of Nigerian military.

They keep getting captured and re-captured, with lots of collateral damage.
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by spinna: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by Bollinger(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
hardbody:
d\

You are the first and only Nigerian that seem to have this same perspective with me. Thank you.

Kindred, we need to come together to let them know we are not fools and should not be taken for granted.
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
NEVER AGAIN WILL A DICTATOR RULE IN NIGERIA ONE 9IJA GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
this is a warning on all those igbos shouting for biafra....NIGERIA WILL SCATTER,,,,

is better you respect yourselfs...or else...

you see yourselfs how rough the nigerian army is...they shoot everything.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by 2tek: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
#NeverAgain shall an illiterate,tryannical,sickly old fossil lead Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election.
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies.
Never Again!
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary!
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan!
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by fkaz(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ikengawo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo1DALo9wY

More power to their elbow, they should keep posting video like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by sleeknick: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Qyubee:
I love this..this is real firepower! Weldone Nigerian army
Hold on....cine bayani...lol
pls can anyone explain what happened at the end of the first video?

i think sey n ONLY ME SEE AM oooo....like the guy was shot. because i no hear em voice again o
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by israelbenzion: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
all these northern towns and villages get standard roads finish. na wa o. PTF money. meanwhile, one road we no see for South here.
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 12, 2015
Watching this video alone has filled my stomach, I can't go a day without thinking about how hard our soldiers are working to destroy Boko Haram and restore peace in Nigeria. I salute their courage and gallantry, may God continue to give you victory.

#Great People, Great Nation... cheesy

...but the first video tho, what happened to the guy recording in the last 20-30 seconds of the video?
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by tit(f): 2:06am On Mar 12, 2015
sleeknick:

i think sey n ONLY ME SEE AM oooo....like the guy was shot. because i no hear em voice again o

it looks like he was filming with a concealed camera.
initially, i had thought he was from doctrine and psy-ops command, but the incident at the end makes me wonder.

if he was/is a spy, his video still got out.
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by Ahmed4002(m): 3:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Nigerian defence headquaters better stop
printing weapons pictures recovered from boko
haram in news papers! Nigerians would like to
know the weapons source, the weapons company
and country of manufacture! Who and who bought
the weapons from company factory! What are the
finger print available on weapons? What are the
weapons serial numbers? Who and who bring the
weapons into our nation? Through which border
lines the weapons enter into Nigeria my nation,
my pride? Those question need answer. The
entire mixture is enemy within not enemy at the
gates! The insecurity in naija is like the VINTAGE
POINTS AND BRIDGE TO HELL!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by tit(f): 4:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Nigerian defence headquaters better stop
printing weapons pictures recovered from boko
haram in news papers! Nigerians would like to
know the weapons source, the weapons company
and country of manufacture! Who and who bought
the weapons from company factory! What are the
finger print available on weapons? What are the
weapons serial numbers? Who and who bring the
weapons into our nation? Through which border
lines the weapons enter into Nigeria my nation,
my pride? Those question need answer. The
entire mixture is enemy within not enemy at the
gates! The insecurity in naija is like the VINTAGE
POINTS AND BRIDGE TO HELL!!!

good poins.
but why do you not want the pictures of the weapons displayed?
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by bobbyruffy(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2015
Gallantry!
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by sleeknick: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
tit:

it looks like he was filming with a concealed camera.
initially, i had thought he was from doctrine and psy-ops command, but the incident at the end makes me wonder.

if he was/is a spy, his video still got out.

I watched that video again and i felt he go shot accidentally cuz i noticed the soldiers cursing and laying blames like "why you fire am?" and the movement as if he was being carried.
Re: Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) by sleeknick: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Amefrica:
Watching this video alone has filled my stomach, I can't go a day without thinking about how hard our soldiers are working to destroy Boko Haram and restore peace in Nigeria. I salute their courage and gallantry, may God continue to give you victory.

#Great People, Great Nation... cheesy

...but the first video tho, what happened to the guy recording in the last 20-30 seconds of the video?

If you ask me, na who i go ask?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto / APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden / How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.