Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? (26317 Views)

Be informed ,Enjoy extra Juicy Income with Zero Cost Grab This Offer Asap / Do I Accept This Offer? / Should I Accept Or Reject This Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by inception101(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
junell:
The man who called you for this interview is his name Ifeanyi Onyemere?

Nope !!! Why?
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by superbabai: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Ma expirience wit workforce! Went 4 an interview for a Tax staff. D moyo of a guy said ma target is 200milion. And i said witin me wooow wch means ma tk home go b lik 500h, a frnds guess wat d guy open her big mouth tell me say ma taget na 40k e b mi lik say mk i shuk dat biro wey him hold for his big eyes! Rubbish! I den ask him cn u do dis job if ur a job seeker? He laugh fake laugh n said yes! I rejected it wit dissapointmnt n wrk away! I dnt lik workforce for anytin cry
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by superbabai: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2015
Sowi, he said ma salary for d 200million naira taget is 40k! Dis is pure tins fall apart! God pls help ur children!
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2015
BiHung:
Lol u guys...

Pls..any job you get, take it....

A target like 150million per year is nothing at all..trust me.

Although no company expects one marketer to pull that, it is only meant to push you to work....

But come to think of it, how much do you think is the yearly target for Dangote, Globacom and MTN?

And that is how it starts...when you begin to believe things are possible.

Sending you to the north bla bla bla is not that bad...the road to success isn't a bed of roses....why do you think NYSC gives us a rough start? To prepare us for the real job.

Can you imagine the opportunities for you in the long run?

Many times we admire MDs and CEOs..forgetting thatcmany of them paid the price just to prove that they can make the impossible possible.

Did you check out how MKO Abiola started?...

My dear, working in a company is not about earnong 600K per month...it is ablout learning their business secrets and pulling off your own stunts in the future. Especially when you make a name for yourself in the market
Bro please whats up with that farm job? I think i am intrested.
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by duke3d(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Guy i'm sorry to say this but are u really an igbo person? If yes, which state?

First and foremost all u had to do is to accept the offer on this terms and conditions. let me tell u some little marketing strategy. . .

1. you are new to d place- The first thing is to accept d offer on the condition that u will resume in two months time. Within that two months, u will go to this unknown place and SURVEY D PLACE. .

2. The next step is to get an accommodation . Get a suitable place close to warehouse or job site u proposed to have. In that way, u will eliminate the stress and fatigue of traveling .

3. Build your network, start distributing flyers and posters. Get people who are capable and proactive in this said electronics product

4. When u carryout this survey for two months and u have fully built a foundation for this business, u can now accept the offer (u can even debate on the said target - that it is too much - and increase ur own pay)

5. when debating, bring out all ur proof and findings on this location and tell them co-dent reason y they should review those figures.

I wonder y u didnt do any visibility studies before going there. However, most companies would love to get d BEST hand that can do d job. Pls next time in such a situation, tell them that u would need some time to consider their offer instead of rejecting an opportunity to make a difference.
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by listlic: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Your own is even good. I went for an interview at this so-called group, I never in my life would have ever thought such thing will happen. After going through 4-stage interview, I met with the MD. He asked me to tell him about myself, well, I handle loads of client and he was nothing compared to the clients I had handled in the past. Talking to him was like speaking to an elder brother, and so I engaged him into a conversation. And we got into politics. He asked me who I was going to vote for in the governorship elections. I told him. I guess he wasn't concerned with the governorship election, or maybe because I told him I was going to vote for Agbaje. I mentioned Agbaje because, Ambode would get into that seat and do whatever Tinubu says. Tinubu has bought almost everything in Lagos, no doubt. And there are places he still needs, Alade market, some land at Lekki, and some other properties Fashola didn't let him handle. And I think what he has is enough. I have my reasons and the man nodded his head.

He asked about the presidential election, and I said Buhari. He then asked, why jump from PDP to APC. I said my preference is what matters, I like his personality. I wasn't born during his regime, and actually do not care what people had to say about him. I think so far, with all I have seen, I believe the opposition party is scared of what he is capable of doing. I mentioned to the man that a lot is happening and if one is affected one way or the other, they would think otherwise. I lost a friend due to the insurgency, a dear friend, and if something was done, I believe my friend would have been saved. I also told him we hurt ourselves so much for the thought of today and not for our tomorrow. My friend who was killed may be someone's helper tomorrow, but because of what is happening in the country, we will always loose the good people. And then I said Buhari it is. He told me to leave immediately. I was shocked. Well, as I was leaving, I asked him, Sir, may I know why you asked me to leave. He said I should leave, I smiled and told him, you are a disgrace. He was furious and called the security on me. I was just laughing my ass off.

1 Like

Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by junell(f): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
I got a similar call like that some time back.
inception101:

Nope !!! Why?
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by duke3d(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
listlic:
Your own is even good. I went for an interview at this so-called group, I never in my life would have ever thought such thing will happen. After going through 4-stage interview, I met with the MD. He asked me to tell him about myself, well, I handle loads of client and he was nothing compared to the clients I had handled in the past. Talking to him was like speaking to an elder brother, and so I engaged him into a conversation. And we got into politics. He asked me who I was going to vote for in the governorship elections. I told him. I guess he wasn't concerned with the governorship election, or maybe because I told him I was going to vote for Agbaje. I mentioned Agbaje because, Ambode would get into that seat and do whatever Tinubu says. Tinubu has bought almost everything in Lagos, no doubt. And there are places he still needs, Alade market, some land at Lekki, and some other properties Fashola didn't let him handle. And I think what he has is enough. I have my reasons and the man nodded his head.
He asked about the presidential election, and I said Buhari. He then asked, why jump from PDP to APC. I said my preference is what matters, I like his personality. I wasn't born during his regime, and actually do not care what people had to say about him. I think so far, with all I have seen, I believe the opposition party is scared of what he is capable of doing. I mentioned to the man that a lot is happening and if one is affected one way or the other, they would think otherwise. I lost a friend due to the insurgency, a dear friend, and if something was done, I believe my friend would have been saved. I also told him we hurt ourselves so much for the thought of today and not for our tomorrow. My friend who was killed may be someone's helper tomorrow, but because of what is happening in the country, we will always loose the good people. And then I said Buhari it is. He told me to leave immediately. I was shocked. Well, as I was leaving, I asked him, Sir, may I know why you asked me to leave. He said I should leave, I smiled and told him, you are a disgrace. He was furious and called the security on me. I was just laughing my ass off.

This is serious! u should have done something. . .was he expecting u to fed him with sweet words just to please him? isnt it not ur own opinion and perspective towards politics u told him? This is definitely a human right violation/ discrimination. He should b treated as a person breaching the fundamental human rights and its punishable by law. How i wish u were recording ur conversation, u could hav taken it to court and asked him to pay for damages. . . It is well.
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by tonychristopher: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
this is terrible

listlic:

Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by tonychristopher: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
I am from anambra and I have atleast 6yrs experience in sales and business development and I have been from finance to real estate sector, at this stage in my life, bro i am no more desperate with jobs cos I got experience both national and international. The young lady even said I know too much, i corrected some of her erroneous impression

The job is for starters and I have gone pass that stage and I got pissed up with two things, Lies, The gave the job a nice name, two they made it look as if people are desperate...... dude, I got a good job that takes me out of the country but you know the green grass syndrome....we look for higher pay

So dude...i am pure anambra man and I know my onions when i see one. i do not look at jobs based on money but opportunities and I cant see any there especially with Indians .....bro save that advise for fresh graduates and rookies not oldies like us

thanks

duke3d:

First and foremost all u had to do is to accept the offer on this terms and conditions. let me tell u some little marketing strategy. . .

1. you are new to d place- The first thing is to accept d offer on the condition that u will resume in two months time. Within that two months, u will go to this unknown place and SURVEY D PLACE. .

2. The next step is to get an accommodation . Get a suitable place close to warehouse or job site u proposed to have. In that way, u will eliminate the stress and fatigue of traveling .

3. Build your network, start distributing flyers and posters. Get people who are capable and proactive in this said electronics product

4. When u carryout this survey for two months and u have fully built a foundation for this business, u can now accept the offer (u can even debate on the said target - that it is too much - and increase ur own pay)

5. when debating, bring out all ur proof and findings on this location and tell them co-dent reason y they should review those figures.

I wonder y u didnt do any visibility studies before going there. However, most companies would love to get d BEST hand that can do d job. Pls next time in such a situation, tell them that u would need some time to consider their offer instead of rejecting an opportunity to make a difference.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by tonychristopher: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
lol

superbabai:
Ma expirience wit workforce! Went 4 an interview for a Tax staff. D moyo of a guy said ma target is 200milion. And i said witin me wooow wch means ma tk home go b lik 500h, a frnds guess wat d guy open her big mouth tell me say ma taget na 40k e b mi lik say mk i shuk dat biro wey him hold for his big eyes! Rubbish! I den ask him cn u do dis job if ur a job seeker? He laugh fake laugh n said yes! I rejected it wit dissapointmnt n wrk away! I dnt lik workforce for anytin cry
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
listlic:

Sorry bro, but you are really a disgrace!!!
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by inception101(m): 4:02am On Mar 15, 2015
donpeey22:
Sorry bro, but you are really a disgrace!!!

since you have nothing reasonable to say or add, you can at least shove your thrash up your god forsaking ass............... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Iiiiiirrriaaaaat angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
inception101:

since you have nothing reasonable to say or add, you can at least shove your thrash up your god forsaking ass............... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by duke3d(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
106. tonychristopher: Quote Post

I am from anambra and I have atleast 6yrs experience in sales and business development and I have been from finance to real estate sector, at this stage in my life, bro i am no more desperate with jobs cos I got experience both national and international. The young lady even said I know too much, i corrected some of her erroneous impression

The job is for starters and I have gone pass that stage and I got pissed up with two things, Lies, The gave the job a nice name, two they made it look as if people are desperate...... dude, I got a good job that takes me out of the country but you know the green grass syndrome....we look for higher pay

So dude...i am pure anambra man and I know my onions when i see one. i do not look at jobs based on money but opportunities and I cant see any there especially with Indians .....bro save that advise for fresh graduates and rookies not oldies like us

thanks

duke3d:

Guy, This is my opinion ooooooo. . . i'm not concern with ur onion or cassava. Learning is a continuous stage, u either adapt or phase out due to ur level of knowledge. . . I pray u dont hav obsolete info IJN!
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by tonychristopher: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
we learn daily

duke3d:

Guy, This is my opinion ooooooo. . . i'm not concern with ur onion or cassava. Learning is a continuous stage, u either adapt or phase out due to ur level of knowledge. . . I pray u dont hav obsolete info IJN!
Re: Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? by tonychristopher: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2015
duke3d:

Nice submission but there are jobs u take and principles so I am not anything goes or I jump from frying pan to fire

But nice submission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage / CV/Resume Tips To Get The Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.