Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k (26224 Views)

Is This A Good Idea For Interview Abroad. / Is A Nigerian Salary Earner Of 500k Per Month Considered Rich? / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by cjscon(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hello guys please I need I dead or rather advice on how to invest my 500k to a business that will be yeilding daily income,I had in mind of a dry cleaning service or opening a bathing saloon and installing some one there as I can't barb , please new ideas will be appreciated also I need to know how to go about the earlier mentioned ideas

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
cjscon:
Hello guys please I need I dead or rather advice on how to invest my 500k to a business that will be yeilding daily income,I had in mind of a dry cleaning service or opening a bathing saloon and installing some one there as I can't barb , please new ideas will be appreciated also I need to know how to go about the earlier mentioned ideas
Create an ecommerce retail store, it doesn't necessarily need to be your product, you can dropship worldwide.
Check flippa, some business are making close to 100k dollar monthly.
E-commerce is the mother of business, ask jeff.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by seyicodes(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
cjscon:
Start Online Auto Spare Part Shop, Online Native Cloth Material Shop, Online Printing Service.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by FKMagazine(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
cjscon:

Chat me privately for a fail prove biz idea, or partnership that will yield high ROI.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Infrabetatech: 12:11am On Apr 10, 2021
Buying and selling gadgets

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by haybhi1(m): 12:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Please, we need this on front-page please.
Cc Dear, Lalasticlala, Seunmsg and any other mod.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by VTJN(m): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2021
FKMagazine:

Chat me privately for a fail prove biz idea, or partnership that will yield high ROI.
everything na chat you privately, What stops you from saying whatever you have to say here?

268 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by LoydJ(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Pls ignore anyone that demand chat me up privately

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by femi4: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
cjscon:
Uber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Dreyton36: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
Leave business for now that money ain't much
With 500k you can be in dubai ask me how
Then in 1yr you must've saved enough to open a very standard business

Lights up my kpoli in peace

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by DaInferno(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dreyton36:
Leave business for now that money ain't much
With 500k you can be in dubai ask me how
Then in 1yr you must've saved enough to open a very standard business

Lights up my kpoli in peace
500k fit drop person for dubai?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Dreyton36: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
DaInferno:
500k fit drop person for dubai?

Visa and flight yes

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by SocialJustice: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ynix:

If I were to advice you put 25% of your money in cryptocurrency. Use like 55 to 60 k to register a company and open bank account for it.
If you can do that, then set up a Software As A Service platform. I can help you apply for platform that can fund your idea with from $5000 and above.
The remaining like 250 k you can use it to buy oil palm and hoard it for sale when the price goes up.
If you are interested in more details chat me up via 08089456258
Please tell me more about this software as a service. The investment requirement and profit. Thanks.

Update: I spoke with this guy, he's more interested in charging fee than even proving he has something valuable to offer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by DaInferno(m): 6:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Dreyton36:

Visa and flight yes
wow,thanks

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Jilingori: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
DaInferno:
wow,thanks
go to traveling tread and check Dubai ,e no dey that easy o for any Arab country if you enter na your employer go hold your Visa for the years you have on your passport and if Dem no renew am you are comming back ,they are very hostile .dobai no be qm

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Jilingori: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
where is your location ? sometime location matters serch for nylon business or buying and selling of used products open an online store and get some gadgets from alaba international market and start selling

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by DaInferno(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jilingori:
go to traveling tread and check Dubai ,e no dey that easy o for any Arab country if you enter na your employer go hold your Visa for the years you have on your passport and if Dem no renew am you are comming back ,they are very hostile .dobai no be qm
na money i d find bro
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Rbae: 3:34am On Apr 12, 2021
AdeOri99:

Create an ecommerce retail store, it doesn't necessarily need to be your product, you can dropship worldwide.
Check flippa, some business are making close to 100k dollar monthly.
E-commerce is the mother of business, ask jeff.

Please, how can one create the e-commerce retail stor?

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by jack1101: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Buy small car and use it for transport business. Na oil company be that ooo

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Blessed3030(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2021
cjscon:
bro u can always check d threads I have created,it's all about a business of 500k.

let me give u an idea which u might like,the first is to open a barbing saloon and a video game shop with table tennis,the reason for this is that kids will always play video games I mean teenagers,men will always like to play table tennis so it's sure you will also make daily money from it coupled with the barbing saloon proper.u can check my threads,I have a business plan on this already n am also a barber who can manage a shop n these things stated below.

I can help u to run the shop and we will agree on how much I will b paying to your account every week,incase u are scared of your money I can drop my nysc discharge certificate for u so u can b sure your money is in safe hands.

The second business is agriculture,rearing broilers for 6 weeks n supplying them to eateries.The cost of rearing a broiler for 6 weeks to the point of sale is 1250 and u sell it at 1500,so that means within 6 weeks u will make 250 per bird.

So I will advice u to use 450k out of d money n keep 50k for miscellaneous.

with 450k it means u will rear 360 birds within 6 weeks n make 250 Naira per bird,that translates to 250 in 360 places,that's 90k per 6 weeks which is 15k per week.

Incase u need further information about the 2 businesses u can check my number at signature n u can reach me via call/WhatsApp n if u want me to manage it for u I will drop my certificate for assurance

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by cjscon(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Blessed3030:
bro u can always check d threads I have created,it's all about a business of 500k.

let me give u an idea which u might like,the first is to open a barbing saloon and a video game shop with table tennis,the reason for this is that kids will always play video games I mean teenagers,men will always like to play table tennis so it's sure you will also make daily money from it coupled with the barbing saloon proper.u can check my threads,I have a business plan on this already n am also a barber who can manage a shop n these things stated below.

I can help u to run the shop and we will agree on how much I will b paying to your account every week,incase u are scared of your money I can drop my nysc discharge certificate for u so u can b sure your money is in safe hands.

The second business is agriculture,rearing broilers for 6 weeks n supplying them to eateries.The cost of rearing a broiler for 6 weeks to the point of sale is 1250 and u sell it at 1500,so that means within 6 weeks u will make 250 per bird.

So I will advice u to use 450k out of d money n keep 50k for miscellaneous.

with 450k it means u will rear 360 birds within 6 weeks n make 250 Naira per bird,that translates to 250 in 360 places,that's 90k per 6 weeks which is 15k per week.

Incase u need further information about the 2 businesses u can check my number at signature n u can reach me via call/WhatsApp n if u want me to manage it for u I will drop my certificate for assurance
the barbing salon is a good idea,but the issue is location,if I must open it will be my location which is owerri, secondly I was considering dry cleaning

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Ynix(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
cjscon:
hello can we chat on Whatsapp, 08089456258
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Donbarry043: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2021
cjscon:
the barbing salon is a good idea,but the issue is location,if I must open it will be my location which is owerri, secondly I was considering dry cleaning

I have same intention of opening dry cleaning
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Ynix(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
cjscon:
How did your financial plan go, if you still need help chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Stephen0mozzy: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yes ooo

When our own money reach there......abeg who knows of any good RECOGNIZED FINANCIAL INSTITUTION where one can invest it an get atleast 20% per annum abeg

Or if you find yourself as a tech-inclined person, you can read more @ How to Get Started in Tech

@ kayodez ...you see say this life nor too hard, if only we can be kind first, before everything else

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by bouncin04(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2021

let me give u an idea which u might like,the first is to open a barbing saloon and a video game shop with table tennis,the reason for this is that kids will always play video games I mean teenagers,

Good hustle for daily income only if you have the luxury of time for it ,I test ran a mini video gaming hub 4 years ago and had a minimum of 5k daily after miscellaneous expenses, only problem was that I put someone there to handle it , and trust me that was the end . Capital was a Little above 350k

HenryDion:
500k is too small

Come on man, 500k can still do a whole lot , believe me

5 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Legalcriminal: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
OP don already spend money finish sef before dem move am to fp

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by money121(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
500k is too small

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by dodoatirice: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na poor man dey wear watch wey no work

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage / Early Jobs Of Some Famous Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.