Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term (21489 Views)

Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by ndcide(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2015
knew this as far back as 2012.

It's about the Nigeria being free from a strong hold.

Those who are ignorant will say change GEJ. Those who can SEE. know that GEJ will remain.

Ask any body who can really see... they tell you the truth.
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by OgologoDimkpa: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Before nko?
It's GEJ all the way! embarassed
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by organic973: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2015
sammyj:
Ghana pastors synonymous with evil just like association of witch craft and wizard and babalawo's predicted the same victory for Mr President. My question now is why is GEJ always associated with evil ? Is it Ghanaian pastor that will determined the minds of Nigerians on ground? Time will tell after March 2015. As for me ooo, no pastor can change the wind of change we desire come rain come sunshine our vote must count.

Please just mind the way you talk about pastors no Mata how bad they are.
Let 28 come, go out vote for your candidate. Until the result is announced then we will know if he is right or wrong.

For me personally, am voting for GEJ.
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by onatisi(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, we already know that jonathan would win, he is the best candidate for the job.

All the prophets have seen that jonathan would win, even devil his aware that jonathan would win, this are signs that jonathan is the best.

GEJ till 2019
#theprophethasspoken jonathan is the next president.

#theprophethasspoken buhari should forget about aso rock till 2019
even outsiders and foreigners can glaringly see the fact and reality that buhari will lose shambolically and disgraceful ,and the gej will win again. Once a winner alway a winner ,and once a loser always a loser. Buhari has never won an election and he won't win this,ironically gej has won every single election he contested in and 2015 presidential elections won't be any different.
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by dre11(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2015
All this fake prophecies just because he wants fame here in Nigeria
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by luq4u(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Story for the Gods...................

Salute to the chelsea for their shameful exit........

Just like feb postponed election some of the delusional goons never saw it but the winner was predicted

U no no go no........ Dem be notice me............
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by lolaxavier(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, we already know that jonathan would win, he is the best candidate for the job.

All the prophets have seen that jonathan would win, even devil his aware that jonathan would win, this are signs that jonathan is the best.

GEJ till 2019
#theprophethasspoken jonathan is the next president.

#theprophethasspoken buhari should forget about aso rock till 2019

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by dougivilla(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2015
madridguy:
The man self don received his own Jona-must-go bag full of ............

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says,"I support Buhari.
"Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck to Nigeria"
Cardinal Okogie says:"President Jonathan should Forget
Second Term"
Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A Better Candidate Than
Jonathan"
Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's declaration has occult
connotation”
Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and spread the
Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn
of Nigeria"
Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of
June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular
candidate"
Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses chose Goodluck
Jonathan but after the election he chose the politicians, Now
its time to say goodbye"
Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny
because prayers alone can't change anything without good
leadership"
Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that Buhari means well
for Nigeria. Poverty does not know whether you are a Christian
or Muslim"
Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the Lord
that President Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent of
destruction"
You are free to share. so where is your stand?

APC till Chelsea win Champions league under mourinho.
Sai baba
Much as i do not personally agree with what we call 'electoral' prophecies today, i will like to ask you, did any of the 'prophets' above categorically say Buhari will win in 2015? Check out all the 'MOGs' in support of GEJ emphaticaly stating that GEJ will win in 2015. So if prophecy is what wins elections, sorry, APC/GMB have just lost another.

1 Like

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by watered(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Seems there were some forms of cash flow; I mean that type that will make one sing a new song.

Heaven I need a hug pls
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by BabaO2: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2015
richol:
sure tin...GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2015
Effect of too much 'banku'!
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by blacq2009(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31535063][/quote]

Fake pastors everywhere!
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by BabaO2: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2015
dougivilla:
Much as i do not personally agree with what we call 'electoral' prophecies today, i will like to ask you, did any of the 'prophets' above categorically say Buhari will win in 2015? Check out all the 'MOGs' in support of GEJ emphaticaly stating that GEJ will win in 2015. So if prophecy is what wins elections, sorry, APC/GMB have just lost another.
Name them, like this Ghana 'prophet'? shocked
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by sammyj: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2015
None of your business pleaseeeeeee !!!
organic973:

Please just mind the way you talk about pastors no Mata how bad they are.
Let 28 come, go out vote for your candidate. Until the result is announced then we will know if he is right or wrong.

For me personally, am voting for GEJ.
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Twinmama(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2015
Bloomberg predicts Nigeria economy d best------- u say Bloomberg has received 7billion naira

New York Times says------GEJ has done a lot of good things, but he's not a man that flaunts his achievement--------you say New York Times is smoking weed

Uk residents saw Buhari live but they preferred Jonathan--------you say they are stupid

Your fellow country men showed u pix of reformed Airport, Railway e.t.c-----you say it's not possible

My point is, why are u so pessimistic about your country?

1 Like

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
What do you expect to hear from the pastor when his account balance has been altered.

let him hear it
SAI BUHARI
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by afuye(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2015
[size=18pt]I AM A PASTOR AFUYE OF JESUS REVELATION INTERNATIONAL. I PREDICTED THE POSTPONEMENT OF ELECTION, MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE AND COLLAPSE OF T.B JOSHUA'S CHURCH, JESUS TOLD ME BUHARI WILL WIN THIS COMING ELECTION. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Orikinla(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2015
richol:
sure tin...GEJ TILL 2019

[size=28pt]GOD WILL EXPOSE MANY FAKE PASTORS AND PROPHETS IN 2015.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Champele(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ I KNOW,APC can kiss my a#s.crooks
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by jdbrasco(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Thatz d truth; GEJ will win and even APC members knw dat bt ego won't allow dem admit dat. APC win will be retrogressive. GEJ is fixing dis broken county for gud. GEJ 2019. Letz think well and move forward
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by deletrue: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
eleojo23:
This isn't a good time for anyone to be the president of Nigeria because we are currently experiencing a lot of hardship borne out of years of neglect and lack of foresight by past leaders.

GEJ may have his faults but you cannot say that he is doing NOTHING.

Nigeria is more or less back to the building stage and when you build, you lay the blocks one at a time making sure that the alignments are correct to ensure a strong foundation and ultimately a solid structure.

The problem is that Nigerians are looking for a leader who will rebuild the country overnight but we know that any building that is raised and completed overnight will eventually crumble when day breaks and the whole thing will be back to step one.
We are so used to doing a lot of quick fixes in this country and that has led us to this point but now is the time to address issues properly.
Hence, it may take some time to see the results of what GEJ has been doing.

As far as this election is concerned, the opposition will get more votes than the last time but the final victory is still tilting towards the current administration.
Your analysis is so powerful. So intersting especially where you say the opposition will get more votes but will not win the election.
No normal correct persons will, especially in Africa and indeed in Nigeria, that one Buhari will win election. For where? The most annoying aspect of Buhari is that he is an hausa man and his VC is a yoruba man.. This is no doubt an open foolery of the producers of the oil that takes care of the country. Na that one dey pain me. What else would apc give to the south south? Can you imagine, as at today, this hausa/yorubas still take other regions for nothing. Rubbish. Am not talking of Buhari's sins arising from Islam beliefs etc. He cannot, not for this century, can Buhari win. The powers of incumbent are damn too much for Buhari to win. He nor dey anywhere. Tufiakwa
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by khalleb(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31535063][/quote]
thank God he said ( as long as his are concern )
if truly he's a pastor that's always on point their president wouldn't have been adoring our own tb Joshua

let's leave all for God
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by confidenceikeh: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2015
AMEN

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by isan(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2015
So jonathan don distribute his dollar reach ghana
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by lordsbiz(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2015
madridguy:
The man self don received his own Jona-must-go bag full of ............

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says,"I support Buhari.
"Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck to Nigeria"
Cardinal Okogie says:"President Jonathan should Forget
Second Term"
Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A Better Candidate Than
Jonathan"
Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's declaration has occult
connotation”
Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and spread the
Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn
of Nigeria"
Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of
June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular
candidate"
Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses chose Goodluck
Jonathan but after the election he chose the politicians, Now
its time to say goodbye"
Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny
because prayers alone can't change anything without good
leadership"
Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that Buhari means well
for Nigeria. Poverty does not know whether you are a Christian
or Muslim"
Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the Lord
that President Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent of
destruction"
You are free to share. so where is your stand?

APC till Chelsea win Champions league under mourinho.
Sai baba
chelsea fan, how market?
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Twinmama:
Bloomberg predicts Nigeria economy d best------- u say Bloomberg has received 7billion naira

New York Times says------GEJ has done a lot of good things, but he's not a man that flaunts his achievement--------you say New York Times is smoking weed

Uk residents saw Buhari live but they preferred Jonathan--------you say they are stupid

Your fellow country men showed u pix of reformed Airport, Railway e.t.c-----you say it's not possible

My point is, why are u so pessimistic about your country?

1. when 65% of Nigerians live under the poverty line, when naira is... and you still call it the best economy.

2. GEJ don't want to flaunts his achievements? when you have done great work you don't have to show it to people, but people will see it. besides he has nothing to show that's why he didn't flaunts them.

3. UK residents?

4.we want transformation that will will bring benefits to the poor and rich alike not reformed Airport that will only benefits the rich.

that's why I prefer BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by TippyTop(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Ah ah but we all know this na. Deep down even Apc biggest supporters know its GEJ till 2019.
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by samuelrodger9: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2015
No doubt.. he is winning by a landslide.. vote transformation vote jonathan
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by lugado: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
this man wants to share part of our largesse from the president. pls presido our stolen loot is meant for only us o. don't extend it to Ghana o. One big pastor for my area never get hin o share. so pls let it go round first. Thank your excellency
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Euckybaby(f): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
God let your will alone be done in Nigeria,Amen
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Bibi972(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
MOG, tell them oooo, GEJ still 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook / The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.