Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners (47965 Views)

We Now Have Two Owners Of My Shop. Pls Help / Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners / Sequel On Thread For Property Owners And Paint Types (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Ohboi, moni gud ooo. See as all of 'em fyn...
Oh pls, i'm up for adoption.
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by alaoeri: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2015
daramolaj1:

People just sit and say bullshit about what they dont know....They were smart enough to have made their money and all you do is to sit here and criticize. Im sure if one of them happens to be your mum or aunty this broke story of yours will change to them being the best in the world....Ogbeni sorare
Who let this dog out yarning dust, am I criticizing their wealth? No but criticizing the corrupt/padipadi system, if the system is corrupt free & fair things will be different.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by dandoki: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2015
simplemach:
Women of substance, doing the driving while money be their conductors.
May God Remember me very soon so i can join lists like this one.
Begin now by changing ur sex and wihin 2 yrs you'll get there....quote me!
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by holluwai(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Best candidates for sugar mommy things tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by bastien: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2015
phlamesG:
Dat diezani is a big thief! Tnx 2 gej
big thief how? Any prof? U expect president of OPEC to dey use commercial flight? Guy think am na
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by lonelydora: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Stelvin101:
OP you missed one.
Mama Peace: Wife of the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Best English speaking woman, owner of various crude oil vessels in the Creek of Niger Delta.

They said she's the owner of the vessel I saw yesterday. That woman is a big time thief.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Kingsasian(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2015
At least they were and still not dependent on their husbands. U are here hating while they are there making more money be it through connections or hard work
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by shammah1(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2015
Bad belle. Nonsense... go and make your own money instead of coming here rendering insults on the ruling party.
pendy79:
One thing they all have in COMMON can anyone make an intelligent guess?

Yea you're right, they all have links and became stupendously rich due to their closeness to POWERFUL MEN WHO BELONG TO THE MOST CORRUPT RULING PARTY IN THE WORLD.

THE PEOPLES' DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Modified.

Can see some ignorant, unenlightened and Ill-educated people saying Alakija made her money before the birth of PDP.

Alakija was a fashion designer to the late wife of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) Maryam. She got her oil bloc on the back of her cLoseness to IBB not because she was rich enough to own one or a professional to merit one, intelligence report has it she is only a front for the evil genius same as Mike Adenuga.

How did a tailor become an oil bloc owner without any technical expertise or financial muscle to bid for one ? Only in 9ja is an oil bloc allocated on strength of who you know or who you sleep with.

IBB is still a card carrying member of the PDP and still a BOT member of same corrupt party.

So those quoting my mention should be educated.
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by lonelydora: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2015
elantraceey:
Joining them soonest wink

No offence intended but you need to have a corrupt sugar daddy.
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by shammah1(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2015
I'm glad you did mention Patience Jonathan. You propaganda and lies party. Mtcheew
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2015
pendy79:

I think firing range should be allowed for corrupt public official as practised in China.

Any convicted Minister, governor, commisioner, lawmaker or Judiciary staff should face firing squad.

Considering your proposal, and you think the bolded would ever come to pass taking cognizance of our corrupt judiciary system? Where would the conviction come in from?
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Daniel6(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2015
Yea you're right, they all have links and became stupendously rich due to their closeness to POWERFUL MEN WHO BELONG TO THE MOST CORRUPT RULING PARTY IN THE WORLD.

IBB is still a card carrying member of the PDP and still a BOT member of same corrupt party.
SHOW ME THE PARTY THAT IS NOT CORRUPT. APC Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by anonimi: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2015
pendy79:
One thing they all have in COMMON can anyone make an intelligent guess?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091027_10806297101530125255919125925155745444757990n_jpeg0267fb1a8c2308558c8c0d86ed7f8631
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by 989900: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2015
slimfit1:
They all own our common wealth and we are saying nothing. They will never do anything good with that money.

grin grin grin wishful thinking, they are already dear citizen, unless we stop them.
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by 400billionman: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Story story...

Like their husband's private jets or a dashed away oil licence or federal government money.
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by 989900: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2015
bastien:
big thief how? Any prof? U expect president of OPEC to dey use commercial flight? Guy think am na

See 'mumuish' thinking.
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by shumuel(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2015
dechandel:
GEJ till i get my own oil block!! cool

Plus my bullet proof car cheesy

Correct, ya head dey dre.

Remember me when that happens cheesy wink
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by dechandel(f): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2015
shumuel:

Correct, ya head dey dre.

Remember me when that happens cheesy wink
Yasss!!
Special Adviser on money matters cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Samirana360(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Now drop ur phone and start thinkin on how u can make ur own money...
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by overlord77: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2015
xreal:
It's easy.

Being a girlfriend to a corrupt president is the key.

This Allison is a very pretty woman, I can just imagine what her.daughters will look like
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by slimfit1(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2015
timifizzy:

My brother, you sure say that curse never stale, what good thing again exists that they've not done with it ? Good quality life, standard education for their children, heavy financial impact on their relatives, state of the art mansions, cars, jets, ships, etc. Abeg find another curse dash them, this one don late....

sad
True
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by phlamesG: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2015
bastien:
dude what are u saying? Ur govt is using ur money to enrich themselves thereby impoverishing d masses bros wake up o!
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by bastien: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2015
989900:

See 'mumuish' thinking.

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by bastien: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
phlamesG:
dude what are u saying? Ur govt is using ur money to enrich themselves thereby impoverishing d masses bros wake up o!
Who doesn't k mb ow that........but as an OPEC president do u expect her to be trekking? Abi u think say OPEC no dey pay her or her hubby poor? Former chief of naval staff
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by phlamesG: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
morefire:

that same woman has been serving in nigeria long before we ever knew a GEJ, go and read about her..
what are insinuating dude?
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by egariyi(f): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bola Shagaya has always been closed to every First Lady in Nigeria - Stella Obasanjo, Alhaja Musa Yaradua, and now Dame Patience. So why wont she be rich? I will not be surprised if GMB wins and she is not close to Mrs GMB grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by UGLYS: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
elantraceey:
Joining them soonest wink

To sleep with a corrupt president?

Else mention any hardworking nigerian woman who has earned such stupendous wealth without a political affiliation.
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by phlamesG: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Guy forget dat one d bottomline is dat i dnt trust those in govt they are all thieves nd corrupt
bastien:
Who doesn't k mb ow that........but as an OPEC president do u expect her to be trekking? Abi u think say OPEC no dey pay her or her hubby poor? Former chief of naval staff
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Winning123: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=pendy79 post=31536164][/quote]

Bought with stolen money from Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by bastien: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
phlamesG:
Guy forget dat one d bottomline is dat i dnt trust those in govt they are all thieves nd corrupt
I no say I no believe u,but as OPEC chairman, guy think am na, u expect her to dey fly commercial dey go meeting?
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Loyalblak007:
POWER OF THE WOMAN PUSSSSY
cool

Modified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control / Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / Top 10 Biggest Estates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.