Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace (14962 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" / Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by Ishilove: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Paramount Ruler of Gwer West Local Government Area of Benue State, Chief Daniel Abomtse, on Tuesday lamented that Fulani herdsmen have allegedly sacked the Tor Tiv, Dr Alfred Torkula, from his palace.

Chief Abomtse made the allegation in Makurdi when he was paid a courtesy visit by the newly elected leadership of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, Benue State Council.

The traditional ruler of the Tiv nation hails from Guma LGA, one of the councils in the state worst hit by suspected Fulani herdsmen, where his family compound was razed last year.

According to Abomtse, “As I speak with you, Fulani insurgents have taken over the village of Tor Tiv. His Royal Majesty, Dr Alfred Akawe Torkula, can no longer attend burial and other functions in his community. They walk freely with guns and all I know is that the invasion is a conspiracy against Tiv people and Benue communities.

“These insurgents, who disguise as herders, confiscate everything belonging to our people; and if nothing urgently is done, it therefore means that Benue State, and by implication, Nigeria, is sitting on a keg of gun powder due to our strategic location”.

Regretting that nine districts in his domain are currently occupied by the herdsmen, whom he noted were not “ordinary” nomads, the paramount ruler claimed, “these are trained snipers; they go around with sophisticated weapons and what we notice is that they are not the ordinary nomads we know.

“We are also of the opinion that the Governor of Nasarawa State, Tanko Al-Makura, be made to answer questions as the Chief Security Officer of the state from where these gunmen come into Benue,” he declared.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/11/fulani-herdsmen-allegedly-sack-tor-tiv-from-palace/
Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by temitemi1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
These cows called fulani matter don tire me embarassed embarassed embarassed. GEJ till 2019!!!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by XueRengui: 12:03am On Mar 12, 2015
Buhari talk to your people.
embarassed embarassed embarassed Sambo till 2019!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by Greyworld: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Fulanis are plague sent 2 torment Nigeria......

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by nortcentrallord(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2015
Buhari is part of their exco's and an influncial Fulani man amongst his people. Ever since the Fulani/Tiv misunderstanding, has Buhari for once come up with any peaceful solution to the crises? He always pays deaf ear because his people are the once with the weapon and doing the killing. That's a man that wants to lead Nigeria and gullible hollow headed Nigerians are supporting him.

43 Likes

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by ozoigbondu: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Fulanis are a bunch of blood thirsty morons presided over by their grand patron pa buhari.Buhari should talk to his boys,if he cannot control his tribesmen how can he hope to rule over 250 ethinic tribes with over 140 million indigenes.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by delishpot: 12:26am On Mar 12, 2015
Na which one we want fight for naija sef? Boko abi, fulani abi, stealing is not corruption, abi fake MOGs, abi fake alfa, abi fake drugs, abi poor medicals, abi Light, abi poor standard of education abi.....,,,,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by nzeadachie: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2015
AND JIHADI BUHARI IS THEIR PATRON, HE CAN NOT TALK TO THEM JUST IMAGINE WHO WANT TO RULE NIGERIA

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by IGBOSON1: 12:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Greyworld:
Fulanis are plague sent 2 torment Nigeria......

^^^There are Fulanis in other West African countries, so how comes they're not plaguing those countries too! The fact of the matter is this is a localized unique Nigerian problem: the rest of us (Igbos and Efik/Ibibio/Annang are excluded) indulged them their every whim right from the 1960s, and we're now seeing the result of our cowardice! They now have a misplaced sense of entitlement owing to decades of being the undisputed 'boss' of the country!

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by GboyegaD(m): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2015
They have been given too much freedom and until we let them realize they have the same right as every other Nigerian they will always think they are above the law.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by Greyworld: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^There are Fulanis in other West African countries, so how comes they're not plaguing those countries too! The fact of the matter is this is a localized unique Nigerian problem: the rest of us (Igbos and Efik/Ibibio/Annang are excluded) indulged them their every whim right from the 1960s, and we're now seeing the result of our cowardice! They now have a misplaced sense of entitlement owing to decades of being the undisputed 'boss' of the country!

I get yur point, dey re always allowed 2 get away wid evry nasty tin dey do which is so wrong. Recently I saw dem in my place and I warned my uncle abt dem....... Dey mean DOOM 2 host communities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by tit(f): 1:04am On Mar 12, 2015
picture of tor tiv picking race from cattle fulani headsmen or
ADONBILIFIT

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by dokyOloye: 2:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Fulani has declared Jihad on all the non Fulani Nigerians and some are too dumb to notice that.
If Buhari becomes d president, middle belt will go into extinction.
Anyway, that is impossible.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by Welrez(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2015
It's why we the Ijaw have largely restrained them from our land. They are a personification of deadly epidemics. And to think that Buhari, who is an influential Fulani, and the braggart El-rufai have kept silent so far only surfacing to defend their people when they are attacked by host communities tells a lot about the mentality of these people, jostling to rule us.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by iconize(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Fulanis are plaguing West African countries like Ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by asadike(f): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2015
See as they pursue a whole eze comot for him dormot. I see. Gradually aproaching igbo land? My people will welcome u gladly. Try any rubbish, na dat time una go know say dat una weapon, na we dey produce d original. Nonsense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by pekeyim: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Buhari will not call them to oda!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by holyokoto(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Bunch of cakes from the Fulanis, am waiting to see the retaliation from the TIVs if there will be any

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by 867Y5309(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2015
This is a serious issue that should not be taken lightly. The fulanis have continued their Jihad southwards and are gradually pushing closer. They are trying to seize the entire middlebelt, so that in a case when the country divides their land mass would be twice the size of the south. And while all this is going on the security agencies are mostly silent about it, because the police are not equipped enough to tackle them , and they are armed by top northern generals who have a hiddden plot to push the north further. These are the real Boko Haram, these are the real tribal warlords, Shekau and his people are just political thugs.
We must not be silent, we must raise awareness on the Fulani issue and find out their sponsors, armorers and facilitators

P.S.
Iam greatly vexed when I see posts about Buhari or Goodluck being the cause, this is totally beyond either men. This is beyond stupid four year election and regimes.. When the Fulanis pushed into Kaduna and Jos, we all thought it was simply land issues or religious crises, today these Funanis are claiming rights in these states where they have no right. This is the real plot to islamize Nigeria not the rubbish that Kayode and Tinubu rant about daily

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2015
Ishilove:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/11/fulani-herdsmen-allegedly-sack-tor-tiv-from-palace/
Nigeria is ONE when a fulani muslim is president.
Otherwise Nigeria is NOT ONE.
Yeye cattle-brained people.

Vote GEJ till 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by prophetfire: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2015
Let the foolanis whip their asses well.afterall they were the one foolanis used to kill innocent men n women in biafra.their master is flogging them well.evil that men do ll always come to haunt them. Its just starting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by sonnyudoh(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Plss who took my second curve 7 battery
Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by adebayo201: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2015
XueRengui:
Buhari talk to your people.
embarassed embarassed embarassed Sambo till 2019!!!

Are you saying he should call for a Congress!
Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by hamaworld(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2015
So u people knew that d Fulani's are from nasarawa state?
Mister Tiv go & meet ur governor, he is d CSO of ur state.
Gov Almakura is in Nasarawa state dealing with same issues of ethnic crisis.

I feel like crying cry cry

Had it been we have a government that has d people at heart, this won't be happening.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by guttentag(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2015
See Their Pokolo Head Like Buhari is a Terrorist... Lubbish
Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by Flets: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Buhari the Fulani terrorist will simply ask 'why are your people killing my people?'

What has Buhari done to help stem the invasion of people's homelands by his people? He is always quick to defend bokoharam and Fulani massacres.

No sane Nigerian will even imagine a tribalist and fundamentalist like Buhari as CinC. He is plain evil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by brownlord: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2015
May Lord Lugard know no peace in that hell fire he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by mulattoclaro(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2015
Are the people of Benue state cowards? Is it that they can't fight back? Why allow fulani herdsmen attack you in your own town? I can't imagine such a thing happening in my state. Fulanis will go into extinction if they try such in my state.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by David0(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Nonsense.....Convince me some more.

Something like dis happened na for Nairaland we come hear am.

I guess d target audience r Internet surfers.
Re: Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace by 867Y5309(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2015
asadike:
See as they pursue a whole eze comot for him dormot. I see. Gradually aproaching igbo land? My people will welcome u gladly. Try any rubbish, na dat time una go know say dat una weapon, na we dey produce d original. Nonsense.
IF you wait for them to get to your land before pushing them, you may succeed then they will become your neighbours and gradually corrupt your bloodlines then push you out, or you may fail and your entire tribe will be annihilated. YOU CHOOSE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Video / Onnoghen: Atiku Thanks US, UK, EU, Says Not Fighting for Embattled CJN / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.