Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,154 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love (910 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by feioye: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Please friends, i need your inputs, am femi by name. I started dating a lady november last year 2014, although we have been friends for lk 3 months before that time. I actually love this lady bt am yet to get the return... LOVE from her. I do the calling, chatn nd every other thing a responsible guy shd do but to my amusement, she kept telling me she is not in Love after five(5) months along the line, that her love will grow over time . We all knw that it shd be a vise versa of a thing i.e each part ought to play his/her part for things to wrk out. as it is nw am getting tired of the stuff. WHAT CAN I DO?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Mekanus(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by banjicom(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2015
feioye:
Please friends, i need your inputs, am femi by name. I started dating a lady november last year 2014, although we have been friends for lk 3 months before that time. I actually love this lady bt am yet to get the return... LOVE from her. I do the calling, chatn nd every other thing a responsible guy shd do but to my amusement, she kept telling me she is not in Love after five(5) months along the line, that her love will grow over time . We all knw that it shd be a vise versa of a thing i.e each part ought to play his/her part for things to wrk out. as it is nw am getting tired of the stuff. WHAT CAN I DO?

Maybe it's time to talk Some sense into her. Tell her you deserve more than what you are getting from the relationship.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2015
5seconds.....10seconds max.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2015
angry

You wasting ya time brov

Just go get another gurl

Love doesn't take this long jooor

The matter is, she's not really into yhu... And I'll advice yhu don't force her for love

Cos it'll back fire
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
5seconds.....10seconds max.

grin

This own shaaaa

Na juju?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Mekanus:
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Don’t waste your time trying to get people to love you.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

grin

This own shaaaa

Na juju?

Juju na instantaneous loving cheesy
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Juju na instantaneous loving cheesy

But juju dhey like onitsha jeans la

E dhey fade cheesy
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

But juju dhey like onitsha jeans la

E dhey fade cheesy

That na if you use fake native doctor lol
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

That na if you use fake native doctor lol
wink

As e ghuud reach... E get expiry date like fake brěast
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2015
OP, don't waste your time and resources on her. She has MAGATIZED you big time.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by nanauju(f): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2015
Pls move on. Can't u see that she's not in love with you? 'Love will grow over time'? When?? After your mates start having kids abi
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2015
I think falling in love depends on each individual,some might fall in love with you at dat moment,while some it might take a while,but I tink its best to wait a while b4 u fall in luv,cos dat person u fell in luv wit d moment u saw him or her might not feel d same,dat doesn't mean that dey don't have feelings for you,dat tin called love is not an easy tin to find
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by loswhite(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2015
feioye:
move on...no time to waste
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by ivyT(f): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=JeffreyJamez post=31543934]5seconds.....10seconds max.[/quote

u are kidding/joking ryt?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by ivyT(f): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=Qhal post=31544487]OP, don't waste your time and resources on her. She has MAGATIZED you big time.[/quote

mr guy.op didnt complain about her extorting money from him,did he?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=ivyT post=31545185][/quote]

Maybe I am...... maybe I'm not
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by sinizia: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
There's no particular duration. People fall in love over varying time intervals.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by feioye: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thks to you all, i knw av idea of wht to do................

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Realize And Regret When You Let That Special Someone Go / WEDDING TEST!!! --adults Only-- / 5 Reasons Why NOT Having Sex Every Day Is GREAT For Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.