Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) (906 Views)

Limpopo Master, Kcee Wants You To Pull Over To See His Shoe Collection (photos) / Fashion Icon!! Kcee Shows Off His Shoe Collection (photos) / See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by jordanice007: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2015
This Happened to me on Tuesday.

I walked into a name withheld Pharmaceutical stores and met one of the sales rep there. I asked for Duracell batteries (in exact words "Do you have Duracell"wink, then she replied by directing me to the appropriate corner in the store. I thanked her and proceeded. When i got to the place she directed me to, i asked the sales rep there too the same question and he replied which size?. I replied big and small. To my suprise, he brought me a pack of Durex(both small and big). I was like dude Duracell and Durex resemble each other, you come even bring different sizes, them tell you say i be p**n artiste say i dey go location abi. The guy felt embarrassed.The Lady beside me was the one consoling him. I was like damn this guy fall my hand seriously. I just bought my battries and left.
I still dont know why he felt embarrased cause i think i should be the one to feel embarrassed.

Pls i want to know if i did anything wrong oooo so i can go and beg Him.
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by iyatrustee(f): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Maybe konji dey show for your face cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by jordanice007: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
iyatrustee:
Maybe konji dey show for your face cheesy cheesy cheesy

i no think so ooo. I'm a virgin now.

LOLZZZ
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by Creamish(f): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
jordanice007:
This Happened to me on Tuesday.

I walked into a name withheld Pharmaceutical stores and met one of the sales rep there. I asked for Duracell batteries (in exact words "Do you have Duracell"wink, then she replied by directing me to the appropriate corner in the store. I thanked her and proceeded. When i got to the place she directed me to, i asked the sales rep there too the same question and he replied which size?. I replied big and small. To my suprise, he brought me a pack of Durex(both small and big). I was like dude Duracell and Durex resemble each other, you come even bring different sizes, them tell you say i be p**n artiste say i dey go location abi. The guy felt embarrassed.The Lady beside me was the one consoling him. I was like damn this guy fall my hand seriously. I just bought my battries and left.
I still dont know why he felt embarrased cause i think i should be the one to feel embarrassed.

Pls i want to know if i did anything wrong oooo so i can go and beg Him.

@Bolded....did he offer u a job? Watz d catch with d need to ask if u shuld beg him?
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by jordanice007: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Creamish:

@Bolded....did he offer u a job? Watz d catch with d need to ask if u shuld beg him?

Just still wandering why he was embarrased. Sis, He was almost crying. For a lady like you to start consoling a guy, you suppose know say water don pass garri
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by Creamish(f): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
jordanice007:

Just still wandering why he was embarrased. Sis, He was almost crying. For a lady like you to start consoling a guy, you suppose know say water don pass garri

undecided

Do watever ur conscience feels is right.
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by jordanice007: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Creamish:

undecided

Do watever ur conscience feels is right.

That is why i need opinions from people like you, cause for my own church mind na the guy wahala be that ooo wink

(1) (Reply)

Things You Didn't Know About Japan / Chinedu Echeruo Is A Nigerian, Period. / Animals Escape From Tbilisi Zoo After Flood, 8 People Killed(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.