Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" (87754 Views)

Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures / Mide Funmi Martins In Blue Jean (see Photo) / "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" -- Popular Yoruba Actress Dishes Marriage Ti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by spyroxy1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
If u like do monkey style, snake style, a man that would cheat, would still cheat...

o boy na wa for you o! na you be OP na you go still dey hussle FTC. take time o!

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Which kind talk bdiz
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by hardbody: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
icebebe:
Dog style,fish style,tiger style,snake style,goat style,frog style,rat style,bushmeat style,antelope style,one hour,5hours,a whole day,evryday,once a week,wit icecream,wit chocolate,in d kitchen,bathroom,sittingroom,mainroad,garden,night,afternoon,morning
ONE THING YOU SULD KnW IS SEX WON'T KEEP HIM FRM CHEATING EXCEPT HE DETERMINES NOT TO

grin grin grin ave u heard d story abot egusi and okro soup?dere different taste and all,dts hw men see sex,only a good,prayerful,n undstnding woman can keep a man

Na your own i agree jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Gbam!

[size=18pt]Even jihad style sef
It won't stop a cheating man[/size]

Hahahaha.........falls from white house, babymama, chai l don laugh taya........ grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Good!!!
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by D9ty7(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
If u like do monkey style, snake style, a man that would cheat, would still cheat...
Abeg, which one is mokey style? How do they do it?
Hahahahahahahah snake style. They'll tie against each other like rope.
***MODIFIED
Na you be the op, na you be the first to comment. I hear sey you are a super mod, which means, you also moved the thread to the fp.
Haba! Oga, you be bad person o. Kilode! No make angry boys come beat you for house o.
Btw, I will be ftc one day. #basedonbelief
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by ifyemex(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Have anybody done Hipopotamus syle?
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Ojestas(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Do obuko style!! i no know as e take concern me. Radarada
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by HelenBee(f): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
rafhell:
good for her.
lesson for women : be able and ready to do any style for your man including BJ.
pls what's BJ??

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Glowyshoe: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
What is she trying to achieve by talking about her sex life

Ff on ig:@glowyshoe
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by emmykk(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
My girl always say Dogg style shift womb how true is this?
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Cammo: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Celebrities and their madness. What is the essence telling the public about her sexual experience/affair in marriage? Wetin she want make we do?

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Hayorstimmy: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
What a clueless pastor like GEJ.....He has no idea of what heaven is saying, I guess he is seeking for recognition and he has bn recognized. Good for hum
Women plz do anything to plz ur husband
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Bonapart(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Immorality..... disobeying God to keep ur marriage.
End time marriages
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by valmunich(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Hian! Oga, you go create thread finish come still dey drag FTC with us? grin
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Bowaley17(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Good to hear that... If u dnt gv him doggie style,another babe will...
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by OBlaize(f): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Gbam

My thoughts exactly...

Good one!
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by D9ty7(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
HelenBee:
pls what's BJ??
Buhari Jonathan
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by purityval(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
If u lyk do uze(squirrel style) cum add am monkey nd fowl style bottom line is MAN WEY GO CHEAT go CHEAT final
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by bibiking7(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
I was wondering, where did the pastor hear or read that missionary is the only style accepted by God. I will like to learn more about his source.

2 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Truckpusher(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Man shall not live by bread alone o.

2 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Tbillz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Where your own stop na him another person own start......ask sex snipers!!!
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by scopedon(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
chai!!!!! Lucky Man grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
if you like, do acrobatic style, a man that can't look away from "free opportunities" will still cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Gbam!

[size=18pt]Even jihad style sef
It won't stop a cheating man[/size]

Lekwanu nwoke a na e nye doggie shocked shocked di ka Onye ocho passenger

LMFAO!!! which one is jihad style? shocked
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by bosun11(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
HelenBee:
pls what's BJ??

am sure you know the meaning
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by dein77(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Men cheating on their wives has little or nothing to do with what their wives do or not do; it's their naturally, depraved, selfish inclination to cheat.

Let's put the blame where it belongs! However, there's nothing wrong with a woman doing her best to have the attention of her husband.

As for the pastor and his theory, na him own be that!

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by LewisO: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by HelenBee(f): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
D9ty7:

Buhari Jonathan
embarassed I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by bosun11(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Not all men leave when their spouse treat them right , so in my opinion she knows what to do to keep her man and she has been doing it.....next please
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by LewisO: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=15pt]Not a new thing... But how can she be so raw to have said that in public? undecided [/size]
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by HelenBee(f): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
bosun11:

am sure you know the meaning
Tell me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs / Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.