Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" (87757 Views)

Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures / Mide Funmi Martins In Blue Jean (see Photo) / "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" -- Popular Yoruba Actress Dishes Marriage Ti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Kencruz: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
If you like do. BUHia style, who cares.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by AlphaDibia(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Abi na yellow fever dey worry dis one? Very useless
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Ninilowo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
If u like do monkey style, snake style, a man that would cheat, would still cheat...
grin
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by isan(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
How d pastor knw cow boy and cowgirl undecided
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Fourwinds: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
icebebe:
Dog style,fish style,tiger style,snake style,goat style,frog style,rat style,bushmeat style,antelope style,one hour,5hours,a whole day,evryday,once a week,wit icecream,wit chocolate,in d kitchen,bathroom,sittingroom,mainroad,garden,night,afternoon,morning
ONE THING YOU SULD KnW IS SEX WON'T KEEP HIM FRM CHEATING EXCEPT HE DETERMINES NOT TO

grin grin grin ave u heard d story abot egusi and okro soup?dere different taste and all,dts hw men see sex,only a good,prayerful,n undstnding woman can keep a man but a wise man wnt ave to cheat if he truely loves his woman n his home,y not teach her d tins dt will push u outside instead
some women are too sturborn to teach.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by rossychik(f): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
U knw it is not easy 2 remain wit 1 person 4 rest of ur life therefore it is VERY necessary 1 spice up 1 marriage.

So don't make ur marriage grow cold do whatever dt is resonably right 2 keep d fire burning.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by davoupam729: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://ynaija.com/doggie-style-husband-mide-funmi-martins-opens-secrets-happy-marriage/
He should back up his talk with scriptural Chapters n verses. End time pastors who read the Bible upside down.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by austelright(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
As for me one of the things that ve made me stayed with my girlfriend and I'm going to marry her before the year runs out is the way she gives me the type of sex i want and she is very good at it. Whenever we are on bed we go crazy to a point that other married couples envy us.
Most men that cheat on their wife is because of the wife refusal to ve good sex with them. If a woman gives her husband good sex the man ill find it difficult to cheat on her.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by JoeCutie(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hehehe. I laff in Ijebu. grin

Me, I like BolaJi sha. cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by aniwilz(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
v u askd ur husband d styles hs ex galfrens did,finkin he wud stay wid dem?
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Euckybaby(f): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
theorbiters:
Is that so?? shocked
What are we not going to hear in this wonderful world??
HMMMM NO BE SMALL THING O
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Burger01:
Hehehehe. Ishilove you dey hear? smiley
Hian, Burger na wetin na?? cheesy
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Bola4mi(f): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Forget all this men jor,even with d hottest dog style they will still cheat,its all about having a God fearing man.

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Neplusultra(f): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Gbam!

[size=18pt]Even jihad style sef
It won't stop a cheating man[/size]

Lekwanu nwoke a na e nye doggie shocked shocked di ka Onye ocho passenger
Lmao!!! Just wot I was tinking, looking for d man wey she dey try keep!! Nonsensical nonsense!!!
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2015
since when did the church become a place to talk about sex. the pastor that made that false comment is definitely a pervert and I won't be surprised if he is having sex with the girls in the church. did the bible say anything about sexual positions? as for funmi martins, love and not sex is what keeps husband and wife together, no matter how dirty or sexy you are intimate, it will not prevent a cheating husband from cheating because after a while your cheating husband will still want those dirty stuffs you do but this time he will want it with a different woman who is taller, shorter, fatter, slimmer, fairer, darker, older or younger than you. a cheating man cannot be satisfied with one woman no matter how sweet the woman is. like one of my friends used to say to justify cheating on his wife "pounded yam and egusi is sweet but can a man eat pounded yam and egusi everyday"
love and not sex is what keeps husband and wife together and a man that loves you will remain faithful to you to the end. also just because your husband is still with you doesn't mean you haven't lost him to other girls because your husband can still be with you and yet be having hook ups and one night stands with your sister or husband snatching girlfriends and if this is the case it means your sexual position has only succeeded in your husband not divorcing you and not in him not sleeping around.
since funmi martins does not mind talking about her intimacy in public she might as well send me her phone number so we can hook up and she can do the doggy style...she is such a pervert bitch.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by penarchy(m): 2:08am On Mar 13, 2015
dats too much information
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by icebebe(f): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
some women are too sturborn to teach.
u are right,but u are d man u suld b in control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by akpanbaba: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
See human beings copying style from dog.Are the dogs copying human style as well.?
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Dicksonokeke(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
And after all the doggy style you gave him you finally did the cheating yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/3055571/mide-martins-slept-husbands-friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs / Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.