Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) (27473 Views)

Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by takenadoh: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Is the young man still alive?

This is very bad and must be condemned!
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by olola4(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
h
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by bunchdrich(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
I termed Nigeria a show of shame
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by stagger: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

GEJ TILL MAY 28TH 2015

SAI BUHARI

Fool. Don't you know it was under Buhari's regime that this behaviour by men in uniform got entrenched?
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Police everywhere abuse their power, from Nigeria to the USA.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Glowyshoe: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
The rate at which policemen commit havic in this country is alarming..they are no different from those glorified agberos dey call lastma
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
I THINK MBU SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE ICC AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.....MBU IS A BAD INFLUENCE TO PROPER POLICING IN THIS COUNTRY, AND THE STUPID ACT BEING PERPETRATED BY SOME LOUSY CORPORALS COULD BE COMING OUT OF THE FACT DAT THEY HAVE LOUSY DOGS IN THE HELM OF AFFAIRS,..SO THEIR BRUTALITIES COULD JUST BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET...CONSIDERING SOME STATEMENTS BEING INCITED BY MBU AND THE BEHAVIOURS OF MOST STEWPID POLICEMEN THAT HAS BEEN THERE EVEN B4 MBU....THERE IS NO MORALITY, NO DECORUM AND NO CIVILITY IN THE NIGERIAN POLICE ANYMORE..SEE IT PLAY OUT IN PICTURES AND HISTORY...
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

GEJ TILL MAY 28TH 2015

SAI BUHARI

GEJ TILL BUHARI TURNS 76...
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by our9ja: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
If only a mass protest to the police station,forget the different between who is PDP and ACN to demand for justice
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by haul: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
this country can never be great,because it was never destined to be great,only few people will be great but the walls can never ever be great
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by goshen26: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
police maltreating Nigerians since 1999
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by abexity04(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
may god save us from Nigeria police
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by danot1030: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pdp power against people, Jonathan/Mbu power to terrorise the people.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, LOVE THEM, RESPECT THEM, DON'T INTIMIDATE THEM, BE NICE AND GIVE USEFUL INFORMATION TO THEM. PEACE OUT...
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
God go punish any policeman wey dey for naija cos there is no good attitude in them, there are senseless brainless and very brutal, one day will come we will be beating them too, it's not fair and no one is looking into this issue, it's a pity what a normal person face from dis animals hand, illegal acts everywhere..they are the thieves and the criminals
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by harry509: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
According to eye-witnesses, mobile policemen attached to Zenith Bank branch at Elf Bus stop in Lekki Phase 1 beat this unidentified man to a pulp yesterday March 11th.

Don't know exactly what he did to warrant such brutal assault.

The man fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital by the police and other passers-by who got involved.

Hopefully, someone in higher authority will caution these officers.

http://www..net/2015/03/photos-policeman-beats-driver-to-coma.html
na wa 4 nigeria police ooh. I don't kw y they don't use their brain 2 do tins right n dis country. I pray 4 dat man 4 quick healin.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by adedayourt(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
kilokeys:
and to think they are taking him to the hospital cry

only to find out his was taken to a cell...

made conscious with a bucket of water..

given panadol and poff poff..

his contacts called to prepare his bail

I yaf laff tired

Funny but not funny

*beaten den given puff-puff to wake him. grin
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
If you see the way I was rude to one of their oga eh. The man was just vibrating up and down with his gun yelling and ranting, and that he has daughters my age. He told me to leave the place and I told him I was not leaving, he should try his worst. Luckily my friend came by and tried to pacify him. We later left the place, and my friend said even though I was in the right and he was rude to me and I was rude to him back, the only reason that I was not maltreated was because of my ajebutter looks and americano accent, lol, his words not mine o!!!. I now felt bad and later went to apologize to him and he said no problem.

I'm better educated now. Na so I for just die like christmas goat. Dia ris Godoooooooo
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Adelekebalogun: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
GET CHEAP DATA
BUNDLES AT VERY LOW RATE MTN 300GB FOR
3000, AIRTEL 250gb FOR 3000, GLO 300GB FOR
3000, ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3000 call
07062471665 DATA WORKS ON ALL DEVICE BOTH
MOBILE AND PC[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
kmcutez:
If you see the way I abuse one of their oga eh. The man was just vibrating up and down with his gun yelling that he has daughters my age. He told me to leave the place and I told him I was not leaving, he should try his worst. Luckily my friend came by and tried to pacify him. We later left the place, and my friend said I was really rude to him, that the only reason that I was not maltreated was because of my ajebutter looks and americano accent, lol, his words not mine o!!!. I now felt bad and went to apologize to him and he said no problem.

I'm better educated now. Na so I for just die like christmas goat. Dia ris Godoooooooo

Just thank your head that it was not a policewoman you were rude to. If not, she would have beaten the living daylight out of you.

Next time, avoid those animals in uniforms. They are worse than the people they are paid to protect us against.

Thank Ogun Alagbede, I rarely stay in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by dallyemmy: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
DEN GO SAY POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by DobleO7: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
So this is how it eventually ended up. I saw this incident yesterday while I was in a vehicle going home. The policemen were just dragging and punching him, it is so sad.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by andyanders: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
If the guy fail to make it, they The Nigerian Police would now tag him an Armed Robber.

How can a sane officer beat up a civilian, no matter the provocation? Because, the Nigerian police officers are mad individuals and have no conscience.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by RaptorX: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
American police abuse of power especially against black people, is far worse than those of the Nigerian police. The only person to ever pull a gun on me in my life, was a prince Georges county Maryland police officer.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by BizBloke(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
iWeep for the Police Force and the citizenry. angry
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Ammunition: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hate police force
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by stanleyharry: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGAR
3)RESETNOCE
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTER US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Bright2(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wrong posting! Go to sambisa.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by zendy: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

But they don't beat up and abuse suspects in broad daylight do they? For some strange reason,no government has ever come down hard on a uniformed formations (Army,Police,Navy,air force) for the daily unwarranted abuse they perpetrate on citizens. In developed nations,beating up a person is regarded as a disgrace to the uniform and the perpetrator is usually dismissed indefinitly,but in Nigeria,it's another story
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
zendy:

But they don't beat up and abuse suspects in broad daylight do they?
For some strange reason,no government has ever come down hard on a uniformed formations (Army,Police,Navy,air force) for the daily unwarranted abuse they perpetrate on citizens. In developed nations,beating up a person is regarded as a disgrace to the uniform and the perpetrator is usually dismissed indefinitly,but in Nigeria,it's another story

Yes they do.
Countless videos online, if you're interested in searching.
American racist cops are worst than Nigerian cops.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
RaptorX:
American police abuse of power especially against black people, is far worse than those of the Nigerian police. The only person to ever pull a gun on me in my life, was a prince Georges county Maryland police officer.

I agree.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by polite2(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
pathetic !!!
@ OP, this lie DAT u re sharing .
is DAT how Nigeria police wear their rank??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 / Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.