Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) (27472 Views)

Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by loomer: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
I NO DE SUPPORT POLICE O, BUT LIKE THIS, I NO SEE EVIDENCE SAY NA POLICE BEAT AM O, THE WITHNESS NO SNAP OR VIDEO D ACTUAL BEATING.

AND UNA KNOW HOW NIGERIANS SABI CARRY RUMOR, ESPECIALLY WEN DEM NO SEE WETN HAPPEN
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by ibietela2(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Some foolish people will blame the president
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
kilokeys:
and to think they are taking him to the hospital cry

only to find out his was taken to a cell...

made conscious with a bucket of water..

given panadol and poff poff..

his contacts called to prepare his bail

Most likely what would happen.
Any independent hospital involvement would lead to their implication.
How can uniformed men assault an unarmed civilian like this?

Why does this suddenly remind me a little of the Ferguson riots? undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
According to eye-witnesses, mobile policemen attached to Zenith Bank branch at Elf Bus stop in Lekki Phase 1 beat this unidentified man to a pulp yesterday March 11th.

Don't know exactly what he did to warrant such brutal assault.

The man fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital by the police and other passers-by who got involved.

Hopefully, someone in higher authority will caution these officers.

http://www..net/2015/03/photos-policeman-beats-driver-to-coma.html

This people(police) allowed boko haram to grow to the level that they expose our military weakness
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by allanphash7(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
This thing happened yesterday in my branch, it was d guy dat just decided to do himself like dat wen he wanna fight a policeman after he broke someone head in a fight

Sorry for d dude anyway
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by micrep3030(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gej till 2019
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by pat077: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
The policeman shld b redeploy to sambisa forest wit immediate effect.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Good for the driver. U see, I hate police, danfo drivers and armed robbers equally.
[/size]
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Hitunnu(f): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Useless polices, them no fit catch thieves wey come lekki today. Three polices were shut dead.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Fellonigerians: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Everyone should have the right to bear arms... Since our leaders no want protect us from these armed people, make we protect ourselves...
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Nimen(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
osmosis2015:
POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, LOVE THEM, RESPECT THEM, DON'T INTIMIDATE THEM, BE NICE AND GIVE USEFUL INFORMATION TO THEM. PEACE OUT...

now i wish Seun gave us a boo button
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by rhames(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
According to eye-witnesses, mobile policemen attached to Zenith Bank branch at Elf Bus stop in Lekki Phase 1 beat this unidentified man to a pulp yesterday March 11th.

Don't know exactly what he did to warrant such brutal assault.

The man fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital by the police and other passers-by who got involved.

Hopefully, someone in higher authority will caution these officers.

http://www..net/2015/03/photos-policeman-beats-driver-to-coma.html

Where are the civil society groups that will assist this poor man.
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by experimentist: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Like me and my niggas will say, "bleeps tha police!"
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Rhea(f): 2:51am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=18pt]They are taking revenge for their colleagues that were killed like guinea fowl in Lekki bank robbery [/size]
Re: Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
They did the same to me at national art theater.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 / Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.