Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why You Should Not Date Married Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Date Married Men. (472 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Date Married Men. by SmartFaces(f): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
I open a thread days back, on "the disadvantages of dating married men". I opened that thread for the person in question to learn from other opinions outside that of the people she knew like me. she went through them and it made some sense to her because the insults she got and i got on her behalf told her, she has no option but to change and make a positive decision.

Dating a married man has little or no advantage as the disadvantages outweighs the advantage.

If i must point out, the only said advantage it has, is that it makes the lady more richer as the man pumps her with lots of money and that also differ from man to man as it depends solely on the financial capacity of the man. Should you for the sake of the now sale your future and the fulfillment it brings?

Are you the "other woman?" If you're involved with a married man, and you're waiting for your turn (want to get married to your prince charming), it's time to re-evaluate your situation i strongly advice.

It's time to move forward.
If you're putting your life on hold for a married man, he's not only stolen your heart — he's stolen your brain! That can ruin your future and plans of settling down

No matter how you justify it, you are attacking his family unit.
Even if he is separated from his wife, that is their business, and you are a threat to their marriage. You aren't welcome, and you don't belong.

You may feel that he's your soul mate but think again.
A real soul mate would not set you on the sidelines. He wouldn't allow it, let alone entice it.

Keep in mind that you only know what he tells you.
You already know that he's a liar, because he's living a lie with his wife and children. How can you be sure whether you're the only "other woman" he has? Entertain the possibility that he is lying to you, and you are being used.

Think of his wife.
Is it fair to her? She's been married to him for however many years, cleaned up after him when he's sick, raised children with him, sacrificed with him, dealt with the "damn dailies," then you come in at the 11th hour and provide a contrast to that that's new, and exciting and fun. You are intruding upon her turf. You are a trespasser. It is no different than being a thief in the night. It is no different than breaking into their house and stealing their things.

Even if your married man decided to leave his wife and family for you, that doesn't guarantee success.
Relationships born out of affairs survive less than 5 percent of the time. If he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you. If he's living this deception with you today, how could you ever trust him if you did get into a legitimate relationship with him?

Break off this relationship today.
You'll hurt, you'll feel broken-hearted, but you'll be better off. Take some time to get really clear with yourself about who you are and what you want. The most important relationship you'll ever have in this world is the one you have with yourself. And eventually, you'll fall in love again — with someone who's willing to make you first in his life!

(1) (Reply)

4 Kinds Of Ladies Every Serious Minded Guy Should Be Cautious Of / Which Of These T.v. Guide Show More Romantic Programms. D.S.T.V ,GOTV E.T.C. / Modeling Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.