Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) (9096 Views)

Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
thorpido:
You're a liitle boy from the way you write.You've still got some growing up to do.
You will begin to see as a man then.
Till then..............

*Don't bother cos I won't exchange words with a boy.

you are a deranged imp, well nairaland is a forum where every dummy can place him or herself on any intellectual level they deem fit. ur post displays how low ur reasoning is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by thorpido(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
icedbeatz:

I am a deranged imp, well nairaland is a forum where every dummy can place him or herself on any intellectual level they deem fit. My post displays how low my reasoning is.

icedbeatz
Fixed!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by kinglekan: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

The fact is that if any guy slap me, I'll return it in a folds before taking any other decision.

Lolzzzzz, tuff babe
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by urchbarbie(f): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
So u justify dis act? Ur mind must be black then. What stops him from simply packing her stuffs out of his house n life? No man shld cause bodily harm on another, its a crime. Ur type wld scream evils where a woman baths her cheating husbys tool with acid. Smhw for NLs
icedbeatz:

WTF is wrong with u?!?!? what do you want them to do? while she was fking another guy did she inform them or give them a Lil some some?!? fk outta here with that shitty mentality dude. IF U CANT DO THE TIME THEN DON'T DO THE CRIME!!!!!!!!!!! and for u ladies that are going to cheat on your husband tomorrow, first if all check if ur ready to bear the consequences before u do and that goes for every decision we make in life be it fkin a LovePeddler, multiple dating, playing fkin without c0nd0m..... BE READY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF UR ACTIONS

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by lilmax(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

Start what?
trying too hard

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mercielizzie(f): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
mdokaba1:

Must I be as dull as u are not to knw why and wen he left nigeria?

And to think that u are an albino is sickening @ profile pix.

I have some Tanzanian friends that might need ur body parts for goodluck charm. EEEDIOTAA!!
He goat. Oponu! Must d u show d world u are stupid?
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Joy1706:

Amen and amen. All the curses in my life will come to pass IJN.I am cursed in the morning and cursed in the evening. The person called my lunatic mother who excreted me into the gutter through her maggot infested rotten anus is my role model. I come from a generation of cursed whores!My grandmother was a wh0re my mother was a wh0re, I am a wh0re.My cursed father raped me, I am expecting to excrete another cursed child through my rotten anus. I will never amount to anything in life! I am a curse to my generation! I admit that I stink..... I was born in a brothel gutter. I eat my own feaces for food and drink my own urine. Joy1706
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2015
Joy1706:

Na waoh it is that bad oh!
My mothers cockroach infested maggot dripping rotten and atrociously stinking puccy is not the end of her curse, until she runs amok in the market place eating her own feaces and drinking her own urine, maybe by then her curse will go to the next level of eating the rotten puccy of her fellow whores and lesbians and eating their shit to ease her indigestion. My mother is definitely a cursed demented skank. She is the stink mistress of borthels and whores!
I curse my rotten father and rotten mother with their rotten puccy and d1ck. I totally abhor and curse my entire family and generations!. I am a rapist. I rape children for fun .
Joy1706.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2015
mercielizzie:
He goat. Oponu! Must d u show d world u are stupid?

My dear go and work on ur potruding belly before I face u. @ 38 u ar still not married and u get mouth de tok.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2015
urchbarbie:
So u justify dis act? Ur mind must be black then. What stops him from simply packing her stuffs out of his house n life? No man shld cause bodily harm on another, its a crime. Ur type wld scream evils where a woman baths her cheating husbys tool with acid. Smhw for NLs

my dear I DON'T SUPPORT VIOLENCE IN ANY WAY, I HATE it. what I'm trying to say is that we should avoid anything that might bring such problems or violence to us, be it male or female.why would one indulge in something that have terrible consequences?!?!?! if we knock on devil's door we should be ready to take whatever comes with it. when we do such terrible things we don't know how the other person will react be it male or female. IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME, DONT DOBTHE CRIME that's all I'm saying. my dear my mind is a beautiful, sweet one, have an awesome day.

as for the spectators that are watching the couples, prevention is better than cure. have you all heard about MISPLACEMENT OF AGGRESSION?! that guy just snapped and trying to meddle in his affairs now is very risky because many people have lost their lives trying to settle a case that has nothing to do with them.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mercielizzie(f): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2015
mdokaba1:

My dear go and work on ur porch belly before I face u. @ 38 u ar not married and u get mouth de tok.
blah blah blah. mdokaba1 has run mad again!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2015
mercielizzie:

If giving u ur dose is madness, then madness is so fun.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2015
mercielizzie:

I don't know if mdokaba is insane but one thing I'm sure of is that UR STOMACH IS TOOOOOOO LARGE!!! not big but LAAAAARGE!!! pls madam what is your brand of beer and how many bottles do u drink in a day?!?!! women like you are the reason why the price of beer keeps rising..... seriously do something about that BELLE...

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2015
mercielizzie:
You mean you are not married at 38 years ! grin grin See belle, NNE work on yourself seriously. See yellow teeth smelling like soak away. Na was oh!
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

I don't know if mdokaba is insane but one thing I'm sure of is that UR STOMACH IS TOOOOOOO LARGE!!! not big but LAAAAARGE!!! pls madam what is your brand of beer and how many bottles do u drink in a day?!?!! women like you are the reason why the price of beer keeps rising..... seriously do something about that BELLE...

Hahahahha. She think say she get mouth. If I face her life ehn, to come nairaland go de fear ha.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2015
dinachi:

You mean you are not married at 38 years ! grin grin See belle, NNE work on yourself seriously. See yellow teeth smelling like soak away. Na was oh!
No mind her.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2015
mdokaba1:

Hahahahha. She think say she get mouth. If I face her life ehn, to come nairaland go de fear ha.

Hahahahahaha bro take your time, why are you laughing at her u will make her to start contemplating to remove her real picture from nairaland like most girls here and replace it with some random pictures...... check her pic in a day or two it's gonna be gone.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahahahahaha bro take your time, why are you laughing at her u will make her to start contemplating to remove her real picture from nairaland like most girls here and replace it with some random pictures...... check her pic in a day or two it's gonna be gone.

U de mind the uglytino?
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=dinachi post=31601530][/quote]
Sorry dear m done with you. Until you add more words to your vocabulary apart from puccy and d1ck, m done exchanging words with a gutter rat. Peace!
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Children everywhere! Nairaland should really have age restriction. Mstcheeeww!
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Joy1706:

I am a cursed stinking gutter rat. I curse my entire family and generation, I curse my rotten father, who raped me visiously. I curse my wh0re of a mother who excreted me in a gutter from her rotten anus. I am eternally cursed.
Joy 1706
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by K9blunt(f): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
oh wao!!!!
the woman is taking a whooping and next she"ll go back to the insecured, frustrated and myopic beast she calls "my lovely husband" and what happens next is "i saw her greeting another man" and beating will continue.

women never learn do they.

smh

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Pidggin(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
dinachi:

Need I say more?
You are a total manifestation of the confounding idiocy that befalls cursed skanks suffering from advanced dementia and atrociously stinking puccy. Carry the rotten graveyard between your legs away from here. You are the only reason why your parents weep everyday! You represent nothing but SHAME to them! Smell out! grin grin grin. Walking corpse, when are they going to bury you! grin grin

One can only imagine what this man says to his wife when no one's listening cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what a joke

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by pickabeau1: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by yanabasee(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pidggin:

One can only imagine what this man says to his wife when no one's listening cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what a joke

dinachi:

See this whitewashed sepulchre talking. Your dementia notwithstanding what gives your maggot brain the impetus to attempt a conversation when you are eternally cursed with a coachroach infested puccy? The curse way dey work for your life no be here!

The two of you like beefing too much.... Please accept christ into ur lives and repent!

I prophesy that very soon, a card will be released.. And it will be written on it PIDGGIN WEDS DINACHI.
grin grin grin grin cat and dog! Tufiakwa!!!! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Is A Woman Suppose To Claim The State Of Origin Of Her Husband? / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.