Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team (39696 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
loomer:

Y u de provoke, na sign of madness o

see how u are singing with madness ..
hm...o boy i question ur mental state o grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by kestolove95(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
XBLadez:

Too much training might have closed her puscy. But I love her for being modest and principled. She refused to accept a token given her after their female under-17 victories
we go use lubricant open. D toto
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by loomer: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
kaycii1:

see how u are singing with madness ..
hm...o boy i question ur mental state o grin

Lol, na d wicked person for village wey do u this kind thing I DE blame...
But no worry there's nothing too big for God to handle, ur healing is on the way.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by WINDSOW(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

SINCE SHE IS A NIGERIAN GIRL undecided I'M NOT INTERESTED COS THEY ARE ALL THIEVES undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Bro,even if some1 had bashed ur emotions b4,pls let go n move ahead.All Naija chicks can't be bad as u tynk.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by valmunich(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
This Balotelli seff grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:

Sorry i thought London is where you prostitute cos that's where most naija girls like you live and hustle. You must be very poor to live outside london undecided mgbeke

I do not know what to write
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:

cheesy
You smiled?

My therapy must be working tongue

Justfollowit, you are the best! cool
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
loomer:

But no worry there's nothing too big for God to handle, ur healing is on the way.

the pastor gave me a good news for u..he said:
''if u have faith and belive, its just a matter of time ur mental state will be restored''
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
loomer:

the pastor gave me a good news for u..he said:
''if u have faith and belive, its just a matter of time ur madness will b cured''
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by DeDonn1: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
preach93:
Nigerian striker Asisat Oshoala who plays for Liverpool Ladies met some of the players from the men team. Stepping up her game... The Oshoala that we love... Thumbs up dear

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/03/female-striker-asisat-oshoala-pictured.html

Terry G they play for Liverpool?
@second pix
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by amanze15(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Guess she was more excited to meet BALOTELLI grin girls and bad boiz angry
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by ifeanyi83(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
How football changes one's life....positively in her case...you go girl...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by DeDonn1: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
kaycii1:
hm!how many men?

asisat!! asisat!!! asita!!!
dodge oo!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by darelar(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
she look cool. wish are more progress and best of luck in her career
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Lyrically(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
And this is what i call "cool"
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by hidee20(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
where is d other hand of those Europe guys!!!. cool
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Fellonigerians: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
preach93:
Nigerian striker Asisat Oshoala who plays for Liverpool Ladies met some of the players from the men team. Stepping up her game... The Oshoala that we love... Thumbs up dear

Fine girl... Chai, she no wan snap piksho with me...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by tijjanioyan: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
understatement:
Nobody fine reach balo for dat pix
abeg i no fit laf
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by faradexs09(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
VcStunner:
Balo my man be like "shey Martins na ur broda eh" and he's straffin ma sis aii? Owk see you later. Tha guy no geh joy atol
lol I don fall off mango tree ooo.. cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by rhames(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
preach93:

You deserve to move up to the top.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by just2endowed: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
ernie1234:
Nigeria gat a lot of talent mhen......
But clueless leaders every where

Blame it on the federal character principles
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by clemzy05: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
understatement:
NEVER AGAIN will you have sense
Dude you harsh small ooo... Never again... Buahahhahaha... grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Fastlearner(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
You'll Never Snap Alone...God Speed cool
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
kestolove95:
She go dey fvck so?

YOUR MATES DEY TALK POUND STERLING NA Bleep CON BE YOUR FROBFLEM! VERY SORRY
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by mecussey(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Why are my seeing gap in between
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by crisycent: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Asisat, fine boy!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by kestolove95(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bwelz:

YOUR MATES DEY TALK POUND STERLING NA Bleep CON BE YOUR FROBFLEM! VERY SORRY
wat will it benefit a lady u gain everitin she wants. Witout prick entrin. Her toto guy?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by bewla(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
in there u never wake alone
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wow... This girl is going places... Toure, Mario, Dan, and Hendo!!!
Forza Liverpool #redordead #ynwa #wenwa #jft96!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup / Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.