Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team (39693 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by kestolove95(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
understatement:
NEVER AGAIN will you have sense
hahahahaha...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Segadem(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
don't go near that guy
p2
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Kaybee14(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
You Will Never Walk Alone..All the best Asisat.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by morscino: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
I think she has a crush on sturridge.....
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by BizBloke(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
kestolove95:
She go dey fvck so?

Smh. Na fvck come your mind immediately you see the girl. Why you no ask, 'She go dey ball for pitch so?' Smh4u.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by laplace12(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
She dey fear to touch balloteli
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

SINCE SHE IS A NIGERIAN GIRL undecided I'M NOT INTERESTED COS THEY ARE ALL THIEVES undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Seriously, your condition is getting worse.

You need to get down from your high horse and let me help you.

You need it

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
loomer:

U WELL SO?

it is said ... " a mad man is always d firsts to call another person mad"
searching4love:
undecided

SINCE SHE IS A NIGERIAN GIRL undecided I'M NOT INTERESTED COS THEY ARE ALL THIEVES undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Aylawani: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Glowww:
Well done work
Make Niger proud o

Not Niger........it is 9ja or Naija or Nigeria
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by imrany20(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
nice posture, be friendly to everyone.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Jaypea98: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
VcStunner:
Balo my man be like "shey Martins na ur broda eh" and he's straffin ma sis aii? Owk see you later. Tha guy no geh joy atol
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by loomer: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
kaycii1:

it is said ... " a mad man is always d firsts to call another person mad"

U SEE UR SLF, SEE HOW U CALL UR SLF MAD...

I ONLY ASK WEDA U WELL SO?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31554365][/quote]

Make it quick
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by ichidodo: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm so jealous of this gal right now....
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by XBLadez: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Too much exercise for fitness, now the sister has taken the looks of a young boy. No boobs, no ass, no figure 8. Too bad
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
I LOVE JAMAICAN GIRLS

#team foreign girls cool

You think they would give a f.uck about you if you were as penniless as that man on your street. Bloody Maga!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by experimentist: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please God, let this babe fall in love with me na.. cry

Na beg I dey beg o!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by kestolove95(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
BizBloke:

Smh. Na fvck come your mind immediately you see the girl. Why you no ask, 'She go dey ball for pitch so?' Smh4u.
ball?...Asin collct mean balls for pitch. U mean? grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by xreal: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
This lady fine oo.
....to fine to be a footballer, black beauty like hers should be in my kitchen.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by experimentist: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
ernie1234:
Nigeria gat a lot of talent mhen......
But clueless leaders every where
e.g, GEJ grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by XBLadez: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
kestolove95:
She go dey fvck so?
Too much training might have closed her puscy. But I love her for being modest and principled. She refused to accept a token given her after their female under-17 victories
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by experimentist: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Too much soccer go make this girl toto disfigure
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Adewale9(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice pix she got.....I dey trip for d babe....
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
loomer:

U SEE UR SLF, SEE HOW U CALL UR SLF MAD...

I ONLY ASK WEDA U WELL SO?

askin the questions alone tells dat u are mad

because it was inappropriate
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by loomer: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
kaycii1:

askin the questions alone tells dat u are mad

because it was inappropriate

Y u de provoke, na sign of madness o
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by BizBloke(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
kestolove95:
ball?...Asin collct mean balls for pitch. U mean? grin

Hehehehe. Funny! grin grin

Try again!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:

If you think I'm gonna date u because you live in London you're wasting your time. If I'm talking of foreign girls i know my specifications so stop wasting your time drooling over me. Move on

'Can you see your life outside' tongue

You want to date foreign girls yet you do not know the difference between London and UK, olodo rabata. undecided kiss

I will rather remain single than marry a deranged fellow cool

But I wouldn't mind helping you because I love to help sick men. You need my help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup / Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.