Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God (542 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / I Lost A Girl Because Of The Size Of My D*ck (pix +18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God by fitinwell: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Marry a girl because you love her or marry a girl because it's will of God ( which one is they best)?
Re: Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God by tunapa2009(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Both... It is your choice to accept God's will, and it is your choice to love...
Re: Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
For me..its both.

Of course, when something is the will of God definitely God would gave planted his/her love in your heart.
Re: Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God by Eggcelent(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
my opinion is that you must love a girl before contemplating marrying her. Marriage isn't just a spiritual affair. You need more it being "God's will" for you to make a success of it.
Re: Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God by kinglekan: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
fitinwell:
Marry a girl because you love her or marry a girl because it's will of God ( which one is they best)?

Both.
Re: Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God by anselm791(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
None. Love fades and only a handful knows God's will.
Re: Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God by manizozizo(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2015
debolly:
For me..its both.

Of course, when something is the will of God definitely God would gave planted his/her love in your heart.

will God come down to tell u that it is his will for u to marry someone?

(1) (Reply)

Why Does This Happen To Lots Of Nigerians (photo!) / Marriage Is Never A Game Of Luck / Guys Choose One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.