Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? (14246 Views)

Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
An older rich woman has promised a friend of mine heaven and earth if he agrees to her plea of her becoming my sugar mummy, so pls i want to ask what are the disadvantages of having one, any guy shud share his experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by temitemi1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
The disadvantages are so many shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
temitemi1:
The disadvantages are so many shocked shocked shocked
pls help a broda
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Expired punny

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Expired punny
is this all?
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Disadvantages

1: High Possibility for using sugarboyz for money rituals
2: High Possibility for swapping cursed destiny with sugarboyz
3: Burnt cable (public social appeal) with other women

Advantages
1: Wealth and Exposure to other sophisticated friends in the sugars mummy circles
2: Access to lucrative business contracts
3: Rented or owned accommodation and car

it all depends on your smartness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by DAIL(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Karma: someday another young boy go they bleep your pretty wife...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
DAIL:
Karma: someday another young boy go they bleep your pretty wife...lol
noted.
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by kongking699: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
don't take her offer LOL
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Summersland(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gai,disadvantage of it is vry dangerous because d woman wn't alow u 2 hav time wit ur girlfrnd.If she ask u 2 come nd see her nd u take an excues nt 2 shw up,haaaaaa,she can treat ur 4rk up wit thugs because they've long leg...Think twice man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
voltron:
Disadvantages

Advantages
1: Wealth and Exposure to other sophisticated friends in the sugars mummy circles

hm hm dats im gona play smart. thanks anyways
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
kongking699:
don't take her offer LOL
u need to c wat she is offering me.
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Summersland:
Gai,disadvantage of it is vry dangerous because d woman wn't alow u 2 hav time wit ur girlfrnd.If she ask u 2 come nd see her nd u take an excues nt 2 shw up,haaaaaa,she can treat ur 4rk up wit thugs because they've long leg...Think twice man
hm hm u have a point.
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
She go dey tap your destiny with every fvck

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
ani33:
She go dey tap your destiny with every fvck
ha ha ha ha i dnt think so
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by bammy777(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
I beg me self need one sugar mummy
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
bammy777:
I beg me self need one sugar mummy
ha ha ha funny guy
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
softapple:
is this all?
no sir
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by kongking699: 5:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Dude, KARMA is always there lol . you need to think of it really
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 13, 2015
voltron:
Disadvantages

Advantages

there is no smartness in this, they change young guys destinies, watch out specially the rich ones, after dumping them,the guy's life will be useless.
pls @ op, run away from sugarmummies,dont let their money entice you...most of them are ritualist

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Afrighost: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
There is this friend of mine that introduced me to a guy
...the dude is a manager for sugar mummies and all....i spoke to the guy about having one for myself....he said i should pay the management fee....he sent the photo of the woman I was meeting....the woman is still very young....but i am scared af about all this using of destinies and all...please i need someone to advice me
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Nemesis0147(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Afrighost:
There is this friend of mine that introduced me to a guy
...the dude is a manager for sugar mummies and all....i spoke to the guy about having one for myself....he said i should pay the management fee....he sent the photo of the woman I was meeting....the woman is still very young....but i am scared af about all this using of destinies and all...please i need someone to advice me
scam

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by CheedyJ(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
u need to c wat she is offering me.
I tot u were asking on behalf of ur friend. Linus mba

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by Melison(m): 2:36am On Jun 17, 2019
Have u started running??
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by BareFacedLies(m): 3:31am On Jun 17, 2019
An older rich woman has promised a friend of mine heaven and earth if he agrees to her plea of her becoming my sugar mummy, so pls i want to ask what are the disadvantages of having one, any guy shud share his experience.

Advantages of older ladies
1. Mature pùssy - Their pùssy is usually sweeter cos you can fùck her without a condom till you cum inside

2. You don't have to worry about pregnancy

3. She won't be monitoring your every movement

4. She won't be bothering you for money for frivolous things like recharge cards

5. They're usually safer cos you'll likely be the only one who fùcks her
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by joshua012(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Advantages of older ladies
1. Mature pùssy - Their pùssy is usually sweeter cos you can fùck her without a condom till you cum inside

2. You don't have to worry about pregnancy

3. She won't be monitoring your every movement

4. She won't be bothering you for money for frivolous things like recharge cards

5. They're usually safer cos you'll likely be the only one who fùcks her
i need a sugar mummy please my whatsapp +2348052365931
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by BareFacedLies(m): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2019
joshua012:

i need a sugar mummy please my whatsapp +2348052365931

Pally, I'm not a sugar mummy agent o cheesy
Re: Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? by ubunja(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2019
CheedyJ:

I tot u were asking on behalf of ur friend. Linus mba
that's how you spot a liar.

Inconsistencies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Popular Things People Do On Valentine’s Day - Bamisepeters' Blog / I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.