Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again (1016 Views)

I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by bwgist: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
A Ghanaian Pastor, B.B Frederick, who is the Senior Pastor at Wonder City Chapel, Ghana has said president Jonathan will on March 28 win the presidential election once again. The news was published in a Nigerian paper and the pastor acknowledged it by also posting a copy (right) on his Facebook page.

“Nigerians should watch out for the second term of His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Although it looks very challenging with him and his ruling party now, yet the Lord says Nigerians shouldn’t lose hope in Jonathan.

As long as I’m concerned as a man gifted by God to see the past, the current and the future beyond the curtains of the natural, I know by the inspiration of the Almighty that President Jonathan is the set man for Nigeria. His next term on the seat will bring liberation to Nigeria.

…It will bring hope to hopeless situations in Nigeria. On this account I therefore declare that HE Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will win the coming elections.”
http://bwgist.com/christianity/ghanaian-pastor-says-president-jonathan-will-be-re-elected-as-president-again/

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by otipoju(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by otipoju(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tales by moonlight
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by selectedhero(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
YOU HAVE SEEN WELL. WHAT YOU SAW WAS NOT SHOWN TO YOU BY ANY MAN BUT BY GOD. #IAMFORGEJ
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by izenco2005(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by bondingman: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
GOD BLESS YOU PASTOR, may you continue to see good all your days!
SHAME on jihadist buhari!
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by donsap648(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
May your prophecy come to pass....I believe in God the Father,Son and the Holy spirit....GEJ till 2019
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by Baawaa(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
What happened to his first term Nigeria to don't have pastors again,

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by Beamborla(f): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Does that mean God no longer speak to Nigerian pastors or is it just politics? Ghana lohun lohun

There is God
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by double0seven(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Indeed, and he has already started by sacking the civil defence corps and the navy from protecting our water ways and gave the job as multi-billion naira contracts to Tompolo, Asari Dokunbo, Gani Adams and Faseun!!!

Mr. Pastor, just face your Ghana and leave Nigeria alone.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by profibknoni: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by Dunamis009: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Amin amin amin o
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by noordean(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
datz an effect of too much of nightvigil,dat man needs some rest so dt he can start having better dreams
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again by bokohalal(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
"His next term on the seat will bring liberation to Nigeria". So,we are in bondage.

(1) (Reply)

Wamakko Accuses NSA Of Plot To Rig Polls In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / Obasanjo On Boko Haram: They Have Legitimate Grievances / Gen Buhari Steps Down From Presidential Election ..(see Shocking Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.