Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? (26026 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / GEJ Has Been An Ogboni Man Long Ago. / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by sparkleRed(f): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ow can u pple be so gullible! Ah! Dat a traditional outfit na! Kia #tufiakwa# 4 pple dat re on constant standby 2 insult an elderly man, #spit on u#

Guilty conscience will nt allow some pple see my post and scroll pass

1 Like

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by richol(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
GeneralBosco:

grin grin
I suspect there are some bots on this forum. How can this be a human's comment after reading the OP?? grin
lol...but seriously...GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by aresa: 4:25am On Mar 13, 2015
With his level of desperation, he'll wear even KKK gown and hat....
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by Bayswater: 5:04am On Mar 13, 2015
pendy79:
saw this pix on twitter and I fear if it's confirmed to be true then jonaTAN has taken desperation to a whole new level.

Nobody dresses up that way except the initiated and no IT IS NOT CEREMONIAL. I am an IJEBU thoroughbred and this is PRESIDENCY SEEKING on a whole new foolish level if confirmed true.

If you VOTING jonaTAN because you feel he is a Christian then you need check the level of your faith.

I hope this ain't true though.

MODIFIED

PIX CONFIRMED AS GEJ

Get a life and most importantly a job.

Shipping moguls don't go about typing poo smiley
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by henryangelo: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2015
I smell propaganda!but let me remind you of what happened in the bible about the adulterous woman "if you know you are not guilty of such offence be the 1st to stone her to death" This exactly Nigeria of today, even those that fly at night is shouting blood of Jesus on mere seeing a picture that might be a fixed with high tech

Who knows where the op belong
GEJ still have my vote,even if u like make a picture of him as a vampire.even when Jesus came he was dinning with pegans and that doesn't make him a pegan
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by widowhusband: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2015
FOR BRUTUS IS AN HONOURABLE MAN, SO ARE THEY ALL, ALL HONOURABLE.
I mean say no be all of them dey wear the uniform? na who wear am pass na im...
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by sexyfatima: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2015
GEJ will keep wining.GEJ till 2019.
pendy79:
I hope this guy is NOT entering some form of OCCULTIC AGREEMENT with some souls who advise him FOOLISHLY that he needs enter into the REALM of the ALAIYES to get the support and vote of the YORUBA RACE.

OSINBAJO is a REMO son the voice of the MASSES across REMO and IJEBU is all for OSINBAJO.

I hope he realizes the DEPTH he is threading before the CONSEQUENCE backfires.

can see HE LOOKS DOWNCAST AND CONFUSED.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS LINE.
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by EmmySparky(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2015
tomakint:

Change? From what to what? A monkey to a Gorilla or what? undecided when the Fresh Air of transformation is already blowing across the Nation.....
transformation from gej to what...ur as clueless as ur boss gej
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by AustineE1: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
an surprise at the APC Yoruba members in this forum who has been criticising GEJ,in the suspicion that he may have been initiated into ogboni fraternity.But few yrs back during the presidential the contest between Olu Falae vs Obasanjo,Falae accused OBJ of being a member of Ogboni,but the yoruba traditional council quickly chastised Olu Falae for refering to ogboni as a secret society,that Ogboni is part of their culture and which every traditional chief in Yoruba land is assumed to be an Ogboni man......however,the dressing of GEJ is just the traditional regalia of Ijebu people and there is nothing to it.GEJ all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by amakaobiemeka: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ever wonder why he isnt in control of his wife, girlfriend ministers, etc reason is becos of the dirty shit he is in like this one, which they know abt him
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by pendy79: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
AustineE1:
an surprise at the APC Yoruba members in this forum who has been criticising GEJ,in the suspicion that he may have been initiated into ogboni fraternity.But few yrs back during the presidential the contest between Olu Falae vs Obasanjo,Falae accused OBJ of being a member of Ogboni,but the yoruba traditional council quickly chastised Olu Falae for refering to ogboni as a secret society,that Ogboni is part of their culture and which every traditional chief in Yoruba land is assumed to be an Ogboni man......however,the dressing of GEJ is just the traditional regalia of Ijebu people and there is nothing to it.GEJ all the way.

You bear Austine and you know the traditional regalia of the ijebu people than me an ijebu son.

The way it is even if you catch GEJ raping your sister you will still tell your brain he was only trying to give her banana. How do you people really think?

Drape yourself in that outfit and move just 10metres in Ijebu ode then since it is a normal ijebu regalia.
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
are members of Ogboni not Nigerians?

Jonathan hanging out with Muslims and dressing like one of them puts his christainity to question as much as this Ogboni attire

The President is President of all Nigerians and does not have the luxury to exclude certain Nigerians because of his own personal religious belief!
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by igbeke: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
otr1:

Mind telling us what it takes? Human bloods? You don't think anything good will come from his presidency after making a deal with principalities in the dark world, do you?
When a leader seeks power by all mean, he will definitely reign amidst bloodshed, poverty and insecurity just as we have now.
He knows his time is up, that's why he's looking for another shortcut, but this time around, he will fail. Never again shall we be having bloodsheds just for a man to remain in power.
I still insist you don't know what you are talking about.
Are you telling is that the Oba he visited rules his subjects with human blood?
Be careful of what you type here b4 you bite more than you can chew.
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by otr1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
igbeke:

I still insist you don't know what you are talking about.
Are you telling is that the Oba he visited rules his subjects with human blood?
Be careful of what you type here b4 you bite more than you can chew.
You forgot to tell us what it takes to rule.
I care less what you infer from what I type here. I'd say it over and over again if need be.
You're the one who should shut up, if you don't know what to say about this topic.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by fritiyo: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
OP some thing is seriously wrong with your eyes. u need an urgent eye check up. who tell u that pix represent an ogboni pix.

is that how ogboni people dress with different cloth tied on top of another?
must use every possible miss to discredit the president. Do u even know where buhari enter evryday?
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 2:27am On Mar 10, 2022
papadjaji:
Pls educate us more. We need more pics to form better judgement.

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 2:33am On Mar 10, 2022
papadjaji:

https://www.nairaland.com/6748144/what-happened-ogboni-society-yorubaland
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 2:36am On Mar 10, 2022
pendy79:
saw this pix on twitter and I fear if it's confirmed to be true then jonaTAN has taken desperation to a whole new level.

Nobody dresses up that way except the initiated and no IT IS NOT CEREMONIAL. I am an IJEBU thoroughbred and this is PRESIDENCY SEEKING on a whole new foolish level if confirmed true.

If you VOTING jonaTAN because you feel he is a Christian then you need check the level of your faith.

I hope this ain't true though.

MODIFIED

PIX CONFIRMED AS GEJ
Nigeria has never had Christian leaders, but magicians and wizards.

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 3:12am On Mar 10, 2022
papadjaji:

CC

Innocentman86

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 5:00am On Mar 10, 2022
pendy79:
I hope this guy is NOT entering some form of OCCULTIC AGREEMENT with some souls who advise him FOOLISHLY that he needs enter into the REALM of the ALAIYES to get the support and vote of the YORUBA RACE.

OSINBAJO is a REMO son the voice of the MASSES across REMO and IJEBU is all for OSINBAJO.

I hope he realizes the DEPTH he is threading before the CONSEQUENCE backfires.

can see HE LOOKS DOWNCAST AND CONFUSED.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS LINE.

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2022
gebest:
You don't make a deal with the devil and then seek the FORTUNES OF GOD.

I'm scared for NIGERIA with the desperation this guy has brought into our polity.

Even obasanjo didn't go this far.

undecided

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Sanchez01:
[size=14pt]God please save us from this man. Someone once told me that the death tolls under this administration is occultic. I didn't believe it because I just hate taking things very far. But this has confirmed it. The several deaths under this man is occultic and disappointing that a man called to lead his own is putting his hands in filth. Yet he'll run from the pillar to post of every church for 'blessings'. This is really bad. [/size]
What do you have to say about his successor after 2015...
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2022
igbeke:
Hey OP, what you know seems to be far less than what you don't. Do you know what it takes to be a Local Govt Chairman not to talk of a President?
Oh! You think your Prof Osinbajo is still that Spirit-filled Christian he used to be?
You are only a kid.
Anyway, ot doesn't change anything. I am still rooting for GEJ.

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by Cantonese: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Nkemtreasure:
Habaaaa. It was on Channels TV today. It was the Obas in Ijebu land that gave him a traditional title today as he went for a visit/campaign.
But come to think of it, OP, how did u know that this is an occultic dressing?
You can lie......

How did he know?

OP is an Ogboni member. It takes a member ONLY to identify another.

OP tell us the truth about yourself.
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2022
aresa:
With his level of desperation, he'll wear even KKK gown and hat....

The magicians and wizard leaders that rule this geographical space are always fighting with each other. And need different kind of protections.

"We discovered 3 Bags full of Juju, $1 million cash in Diya's House- Major Adamu- 11 Minute mark in video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS9I6MURRaI

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
HzRF:

Who told u itz Ogoni outfit alone
It is similar to the outfit by Olumba Olumba preist and former Senator and Deputy Governor of Bayelsa.

https://www.nairaland.com/5685294/why-david-lyon-removed-governor

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Only Christians fortified by God can go into politics in Nigeria and come out unscathed. You are dealing with the most powerful magicians and wizards in the country.
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
CC

Righteousness2
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bola4mi:
Power to d people
Not in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix / How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido / Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.