Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? (26099 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / GEJ Has Been An Ogboni Man Long Ago. / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Who is the most powerful wizard in Nigeria: Olumba Olumba, Guru Maharaji,Bola Tinubu, Obasanjo, Buhari or Osibanjo?
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2022
Fenandez

It amazed me how a Nigerian teenage boy got through with a solid mineral international business deal in the United States to make his first million dollars. And this boy was not even born in the US. He migrated to the US in his second year of his high school. I studied the life of this great man, and it really shaped my thought.

Late Chief Antonio Oladeinde Fenandez, an extra - ordinary ambassador was so powerful and rich that kings, queens, princes, and princesses flocked round him. He had many deals with George Bush Sr. and they were a bit close. Fenandez children called the great Mandela, "Uncle Nelson" or "Uncle Mandela". That's to show how close Mandela was to his family.

Fenandez, a man after knowledge
His zeal for knowledge prompted me to look deeply in his lifestyle. He searched knowledge via ogboni Fraternity, and was one of the highest ranking officer during his time. The fraternity is of Yoruba race, and can be said to be in the same category with Freemason. Igbo's Nze Na Ozo, and South South's Ekpe are in the same category too. These are gatherings and societies of honorary men in the society according to human standard.

Are you saying you know more than these men? Are you more knowledgeable than Chief Dehinde Fenandez? Do you think he did not think about science too? Perhaps religion and zeal to seek knowledge is fo.olishness. If it is foolish, why would a powerful man like Chief Fenandez walk along such path?

This was a man who never for a day dreamt of involving himself in the Nigerian politics, but dined with them. They all begged him for favor including Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. And no wonder Asiwaju made his daughter so powerful in Lagos when he was the governor of Lagos State. A man who married 5 wives, and two were from Nigerian powerful royal homes. His wife Chief Erelu Dosumu-Fenandez of the Lagos Royal home was so popular in those days that King Sunny Ade praised her in one his albums. So, are you telling me that you know more than Chief Fenandez? Yet, you are here on nairaland screaming like con.fused goats debating nonse.nse.

Was there a turn around at the end of his life
It is still a mystery to me how Pastor Tunde Bakare was with his last wife in front seat during his funeral service in church, and at the cemetery in Brussels where he was buried. The ogboni Fraternity was one of the reasons I really studied this man. I mean, why would Pastor Tunde Bakare attend the funeral of an ogboni man far away in Belgium? He left his church in Ogba, Lagos, and travelled all the way to Brussels to attend a high ranking fraternity member's funeral. Or is Pastor Bakare himself a member?

When I was a kid, I attended an elementary school very close to the home of the great entertainer, theatre pro, actor, narrator, and musician Hubert Ogunde. I know so much about him because he was a champ in the area. Who didn't know who he was? People dreaded him. He would plait his hair (All back style), wore white robe, and gallantly moved around in those days. That was a powerful ogboni member in his days. So, when I heard Chief Fenandez was a powerful ranking officer, I knew immediately the kind of charisma deposited in him too. So, the question I am still asking is: Did he abandon the fraternity? Tunde Bakare's presence kinda confused me, even till date.

Why should you try to listen to the intuitive fraction if you are a logical oriented person? Think about this question very well. What I discovered is that more powerful, knowledgeable, wealthy people follow the intuitive path more than the experimental.

I was not surprised when Chief Olu Falae was cautioned by Professor Wole Soyinka to remove one of the reasons he was challenging Chief Obasanjo's 1999 presidential election victory. Chief Falae accused Chief Obasanjo of being a member of a fraternity (probably ogboni, but I am not sure), and that he was not qualified to contest the election. Lol. The same chief Obasanjo who was a general in the military, later returned to school to earn a phd in theology. A man whose letters shake presidents. His letter was one of the tools that unseated president Goodluck jonathan. So, presidents, ambassadors, wealthy men etc are members of this ogboni Fraternity. And what are they looking for? Knowledge.

Is there sense in your involvement in religious e-war on nairaland? If you have to debate, do it in peace, and stop releasing venom. Knowledge is power. Knowledge is wealth. And Knowledge is almost everything on earth. If you do not seek knowledge, you are inferior. If you do not have real hunger and thirst for it, you are a failure. And to me, it seems the application of knowledge is intuition.

CC

Pistotita(Author)

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2022
pendy79:
I hope this guy is NOT entering some form of OCCULTIC AGREEMENT with some souls who advise him FOOLISHLY that he needs enter into the REALM of the ALAIYES to get the support and vote of the YORUBA RACE.

OSINBAJO is a REMO son the voice of the MASSES across REMO and IJEBU is all for OSINBAJO.

I hope he realizes the DEPTH he is threading before the CONSEQUENCE backfires.

can see HE LOOKS DOWNCAST AND CONFUSED.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS LINE.
They all signed an agreement to keep Nigeria in perpetual darkness. That is why Nigerian will never have 24 hour electricity.

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2022
This is the kind of thread atheist seun will like

1 Like

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
pendy79:
I hope this guy is NOT entering some form of OCCULTIC AGREEMENT with some souls who advise him FOOLISHLY that he needs enter into the REALM of the ALAIYES to get the support and vote of the YORUBA RACE.

OSINBAJO is a REMO son the voice of the MASSES across REMO and IJEBU is all for OSINBAJO.

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Our leaders looters are all wizards and practitioners of the dark arts.

CC

TMKsouth
tylann
606thearena
johnHerba
MtuMsuper
khoiboy1
MzansiBeat
kwametut
kgr28
SirLsgZA
RSA
ProudSAfrican
Thiza
SemuhleB
MPSA
DieVluit
vandalZA
OohLalah
Captainswag225
JiggamanGh
mzilakazi
RainbowNATION
XhosaNostra
LeSudAfricaine
RudzSA
SUFFERInSMILIIN
soilsista
JaceBlaze
zhike
IronGalaxy
ololo12
Joziboi
TjoBATHONG
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 2:06am On Mar 26, 2022
The land is in control of the practitioners of the dark arts. They don't ever want the land to see light.

CC

Righteousness2
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 3:08am On Mar 26, 2022
CC

Righteousness89
Gospelpreacher1
Holiness2000
Holinessforever
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by luizpippo(m): 4:07am On Mar 26, 2022
pendy79:

The Remo and Ijebus would have lost their voices by now grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by luizpippo(m): 4:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Deiok:
All what gej has brought this country is ill luck.
Gudluck jonathan = badluck Nigeria.
Let us chase badluck away from aso rock with our pvc.

What has PMB brought.

Death, scarcity and inflation to the 99th degree.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by luizpippo(m): 4:11am On Mar 26, 2022
EdCure:
He appears downcast, distracted, urged on and lost. This guy is in some deep shiit.

I don't pity him though. He has finaly fallen into the hands of the Yorubas, which he did so much to revile and marginalise during his presidency. Now that he's at their mercy, (notorious for his cluelessness and idiocy,) they will totally consume and destroy him.

This is what we mean by Yoruba sophistication. Where are his Ibo friends when it comes to real politics like this. If not for the existence of fools, words would be spoken in riddles.

And the dullard has turned that Loloba sophistication to dust grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by Aketi2: 4:26am On Mar 26, 2022
This is the reason why he failed in his first term. His judgement was impaired due to Occultism. When one follows Satan, he loses the ability to make good judgement. The person puts evil for good and is controlled by Unclean Spirits that make them the unimaginable.

This is the reason why the average Yoruba person does not know what Justice, Equity and Righteousness is. Lucifer (Oduduwa), whom folk lore says came down from heaven is there Progenitor, what then do you expect from the Offspring of such entity?

Now, they have exported Ogboni Ala and their Occult practices to all the nook and crannies of this world to pollute the earth, to the point that even the UN recognizes the Isese and Ifa of these people. Meanwhile, human ritual which ought to be addressed is left to continue unabated.

Wicked world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 4:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Nigerians don't understand the darkness in the land is as a result of an oath sworn to keep the nation in darkness against God's will by the wizards and practitioners of the dark arts that have ruled the nation since independence.

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Change2015:
Ogboni mixed with Olumba Olumba, covered with a light sprinkling of pseudo-Christianity and many Nigerians will happily be deceived. All I know is that this man is a failure and has to go.

#change
#GMB
#APC

How far with your change na?
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 5:44am On Mar 26, 2022
POSmecrhant:

How far with your change na?
Same change since 1960 when wizards and dark art practitioners took over cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj1wpNuQRaM
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 5:51am On Mar 26, 2022
luizpippo:

What has PMB brought.

Death, scarcity and inflation to the 99th degree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEdJwXIXcHU[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by orisa37: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2022
OGBONI FRATERNITY IS THE AFRICAN INTERPRETATION OF ILLUMINATI. EVERY AFRICAN HEAD OF STATE AND PRESIDENT IS A MEMBER.
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by orisa37: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2022
OGBONI FRATERNITY IS THE AFRICAN INTERPRETATION OF ILLUMINATI. EVERY AFRICAN HEAD OF STATE AND PRESIDENT IS A MEMBER. IT'S A CLUB AND CULT FOR PROMINENT POLITICIANS.
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
orisa37:
OGBONI FRATERNITY IS THE AFRICAN INTERPRETATION OF ILLUMINATI. EVERY AFRICAN HEAD OF STATE AND PRESIDENT IS A MEMBER. IT'S A CLUB AND CULT FOR PROMINENT POLITICIANS.

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aketi2:
This is the reason why he failed in his first term. His judgement was impaired due to Occultism. When one follows Satan, he loses the ability to make good judgement. The person puts evil for good and is controlled by Unclean Spirits that make them the unimaginable.

This is the reason why the average Yoruba person does not know what Justice, Equity and Righteousness is. Lucifer (Oduduwa), whom folk lore says came down from heaven is there Progenitor, what then do you expect from the Offspring of such entity?

Now, they have exported Ogboni Ala and their Occult practices to all the nook and crannies of this world to pollute the earth, to the point that even the UN recognizes the Isese and Ifa of these people. Meanwhile, human ritual which ought to be addressed is left to continue unabated.

Wicked world!

It is not tribal...

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aketi2:

Wicked world!
The wizards and dark art practitioners cuts across tribes

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
igbeke:
Hey OP, what you know seems to be far less than what you don't. Do you know what it takes to be a Local Govt Chairman not to talk of a President?
Oh! You think your Prof Osinbajo is still that Spirit-filled Christian he used to be?
You are only a kid.
Anyway, ot doesn't change anything. I am still rooting for GEJ.
To be a ruler of the land were it's leaders swore an oath to keep it in darkness and prevent light from shining through. You have to be a wizard.

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Even Sowore is not left out. They are all practitioners of the dark arts and practice magic.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Interesting journal about how the wizards entrenched their power in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by kanupapilo: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
The Prince of Darkness,vampire bloodsucker,herdman patron, Pharoah and dark arts magician that brought untold hardship on the land will be leaving after his tenure in 2023.

Nigerians must not make the same mistake of attracting God's wrath on the nation again by choosing to place one of the the most powerful wizards in the land in the number one seat in the country again as his successor. This nation of darkness must bring forth light.

Nigerians have two choices: either to align with light or darkness.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 2:32am On Mar 27, 2022
luizpippo:

The Remo and Ijebus would have lost their voices by now grin
grin
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 2:52am On Apr 05, 2022
CC

iamastar
dasparrow
subsidywise18
delzbaba
EMILO2STAY
Metachit
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2022
do not marvel at this because the devil is not divided against his kingdom. this will not surprise you if you understand that the devil runs this world and he does that through secret societies. this is why you do not go close to the corridors of power except you belong to a cult. president George Bush was a member of the skull and bones so was his father Herbert walker Bush. almost all politicians world wide are members of a secret society.
but let me give you the real head of the hydra. the Roman Catholic church is the head of all secret societies in this world and this secret societis are run by the Jesuits. the current pope is a Jesuit. just go and do a little research on the Jesuits and you will be shocked.
it is the Jesuits who run freemasonry , the knights of Malta, older of the rosicrusians, skull and bones even the ogboni in Nigeria is a mediocre version of freemasonry and the chain of command run' all the way up to the Vatican.
why do you think all politicians act the same ? because they are taking orders from the top of their secret society.
you have to be a member to accend to a position of power and this is not limited to politicians but also very powerful pastors such as the very popular ones you and I know like the one who own jets. and also major ceo's of oil companies.
the vatican is that very system that the bible talks about in the book of Daniel chapter7. the fourth beast( a methamorphorsed Rome) which trampled the whole world.
and also the little horn with the eyes and mouth of a man is specifically the Roman Catholic church system.
revelation17:18 is talking about the Vatican city state and how she has empowered politicians and made them wealthy.
also revelation 17:9 confirms the city as the Vatican city state. Rome today the Vatican is surrounded by 7hills and the one she sits upon is called the capitoline hill.
revelation 18:3 tells you exactly about who is controlling every single politician in this world and who made them rich.
the bible revealed all this a long time ago.
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Ikwokrikwo:
Yes, he was accepted into the reformed Ogboni Ijebu confraternity today.
Goodluck Ebele Awolowo Jonathan, is the man!
shocked
Re: Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? by swaggerjack: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
otr1:

Mind telling us what it takes? Human bloods? You don't think anything good will come from his presidency after making a deal with principalities in the dark world, do you?
When a leader seeks power by all mean, he will definitely reign amidst bloodshed, poverty and insecurity just as we have now.
He knows his time is up, that's why he's looking for another shortcut, but this time around, he will fail. Never again shall we be having bloodsheds just for a man to remain in power.

Nigeria has been sold out and wizards have made a pledge to continue to keep it in darkness for infinity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC / We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari / NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.