Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (77770 Views)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by chikahenry(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
What a tragedy...mayb after dis accident some police officers will learn 2 apply wisdom while discharging dia duties
A POLICEMAN WANTED TO ARREST A BUS DRIVER SO HE JUMPED INSIDE THE BUS
THE DRIVER ON SEEING THAT THE POLICEMAN HAD JUMPED ON THE BUS WAS TRYING 2 SPEED OFF SO HE CULD B ABLE 2 SHAKE OFF THE POLICE OFFICER BY SO DOING HE lOST CONTROL OF THE BUS AND HIT A CULVERT, THE BUS SUMMERSAULTED AND THE REST IS HISTORY..I jst pray d bus driver lives 2 tell his own side of d story

26 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by INTROVERT(f): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
cry cry cry

Wasn't the police man over zealous self... because of 100naira , You hand is gone. cry cry cry cry

Lalasticlala please don't waste time.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Shebarh(f): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
God v mercy

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by sigmundfreud(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Horror film shocked

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by ojay2053(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
o boy! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by hakeem4(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by ZianaJordana(f): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Terrible. All over an arrest? I feel sorry for the policeman. Gosh, that's awful. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by eyeview: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by eyeview: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Now his head will be calm. When he gets home(cos they will lay him off for redundancy) and his kinsmen ask him what happened,he will tell them that he was jumping into a bus to collect egunje that is not his birthright and in the process caused the accident that cut his hand.
Stupid policemen. Somebody should go to that hand on the floor and put N20 note in it for his troubles.

315 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by may01(f): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by naijaboiy: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Because of #100.00 undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by mejai(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
DAT awkward moment.... dis night with pains all over him, he will ask himself, what I did did it actually worth it? common sense no common at all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by alapa7000: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
e leyi ga ooo. I just dey look look person papa

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by fatdon2(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
lesson leant

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by sugarvallly(f): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
what a terrible sight 2 behold!

this will serve as a deterrent to other policemen that jumps/dives into buses anyhow.chai,I felt 4 him sha
the walking dead season 12.

in my village,that hand can be stitched. we call dem osugwa" mk dem quickly rush am if life still dey the hand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Sunofgod(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
KARMA . . . .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Blackchampion(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lafing in North Korea

47 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by hensben(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigeria and wild life are synonymous.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
dfgscd

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Holyfield1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Certificate of collecting 20 naira from innocent drivers....Oya con check my particular now,This will be a lesson to others
Meanwhile cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by shamsuRana(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is inconjorbogous..

It happens sha..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Graphic indeed I hope other policemen are watching, it is not about using force but using common sense. Na person papa be this I pity his family

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
I don't get it, sha na train driver he wan collect money from abi na danfo driver? Me just confuse how that hand take fall undecided
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Acidosis(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
omg
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
T
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Only in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Don't know what's wrong with me,I want to feel pity,but my inner mind is saying serves him right.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by exemen: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
chaii....... MAY GOD HELP US ALL,,...AM REALLY SAD OVER THIS.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Lasgidy1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari is responsible for this when he evacuated military road blocks in place of the police. Now, they're beginning to lose various parts of their bodies. I wish Clifford Orji is very much active. See wasted suya.

Buhari is a terrorist

7 Likes 1 Share

What can I say? If only this would serve as a lesson to other policemen... But it won't,sadly.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Bandit, Lordstime, Arrested In Lagos / African Prostitutes & Their Customers Humiliated In Russia, Forced To Walk Naked / Rice Smugglers Caught By Customs In Ogun, Rice Concealed In Boots, Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.