Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons (182696 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2017
#SundayWorshipService
(YouthConnect)
May 7th, 2017.

Topic: FROM STORY TO GLORY
Text: 1 Samuel 16:14-19
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)

===> May your life never be an ugly story, in the name of Jesus.

===> May men and women, feel your impact when you leave this world, in the name of Jesus.

===> May you not be a negative impact, in the name of Jesus.

===> Every cloud, surrendering your destiny, that does not wants it to manifest, shall scatter, in the name of Jesus.

"But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him. And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee. Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well. And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring him to me. Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the Lord is with him. Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which is with the sheep." 1 Samuel 16:14-19

WHAT AM I TRYING TO SAY?
1. You may not need the voice of a VIP to bring you to your place of breakthrough. The voice that brought David to his place of breakthrough was just a servant's.

===> May God be a voice for you, where you have no voice, in the name of Jesus.

• It is a tragedy to be a solution and be kept in a cooler, while the problem rages.

===> Any power, that wants to put you in a cooler, so that your destiny will not show up or manifest, that power will die, in the name of Jesus.

• If you want to move from story to glory, you must be very careful what you do and where you do it because there may be an observing eyes that may report you one day, whether in your favour or against you.

===> May God raise a voice for you, in the name of Jesus. (7 Amen)

• Do the little things you do very well. Do them so well that your work will speak for you in the place.

• Unfortunately, many have shot the doors of opportunities against themselves because they are always looking for big occasions to show case themselves.

• When you do little things well, you get promotion. When you do not do little things well, you loose the opportunity to do greater things.

- Are you a cleaner, do it well.
- Are you an electrician, do it well.
- Are you a carpenter, do it well.
- Are you a singer, do it well.
- Are you a barber, barb well
- Are you a student, study well.

3 MAJOR LAWS OF SUCCESS.
1. The road to greatness in any line is to make yourself master of that line.
2. If you can do something good, better than everyone else, no matter anywhere you live, people will look for you.
3. Everyone created by God is a solution to an existing problem. Your good works will compel men and women to look for you. Do your work so well. When you do these, you start to move from story to glory.

• Where you are now is all you need to get to where you are going. So, use it well.

===> May God raise strangers for you, in the name of Jesus.

===> The malice of your household will not chain you down, in the name of Jesus.

• All troubles are not bad troubles, some are raw materials to lift you up.

===> (If you are afraid, don't say Amen o) May God send you some good troubles to lift you up, in the name of Jesus.

• So, it is not how much you did it but how you did it. Excellence opens doors to greater glory.

• Opportunity do not come and advertise themselves, they often come disguised as challenges.

• If you notice well, you will discover that it is people of one thing (FOCUS) that often come out great.

MY LAMENTATIONS ARE THESE:
- A lot of the young people of this generation are a disgrace to heaven.
- A lot of young people are embarrassment to their salvation.
- Many youths of these days are deficit to holiness.
- Many youths of these days are bad business to the heavenlies.
- Many are polluters of altars.
- Some are embarrassment to righteousness.
- Some are a regret to the book of life.
- Some are failures in the school of prayer.
- Some are a parasite to the throne of grace.
- Many are valueless and empty vessles, a time-bomb of wastage, a deep and clever sinner, a blind bat in the school of prayer, a minister without portfolio in heaven, an experimental animals in the coven, etc.

===> The Goliath of your father's house, that says your glory will not rise, I bury that Goliath, in the name of Jesus.

KEYS TO MOVE FROM STORY TO GLORY.
1. Have a fighting spirit. Jacob was a fighter. "...unless thou bless me, I will not let you go...."

• The truth is this, except some people fight, they won't go out of the position where they are. So, NO FIGHT OR NO BATTLE, NO VICTORY.

===> Any obstacle to your greatness, I comand them to vanish, in the name of Jesus.

===> Any power, stubbornly siting down on what belongs to you, shall be forcefully unseated, in the name of Jesus.

2. Form good habits and become a slave to those habits. Habits are acts which becomes easy with constant repetition. Form a good habit.
3. Have love in your heart. Love is a great secret of success in all lives. People with the love of God do not gossip or talk about people unfairly.
4. Persist until you succeed.
5. See your own uniqueness.
6. Refuse to live in yesterday. Don't waste time.
7. You must be a master of your emotions. You are a weak person when emotions control your life.
8. You must have a goal. Set a goal for each day, week and year.
9. Be a reader.

• One of the problem of Africa's underdevelopment is the poor reading habit of the people. Drop some of the "interneting, fcebooking, watching of T.V, etc"

10. Be a person of action. Dreams and visions are useless without actions.
11. Be a prayer warrior.
12. Be a Bible addict.

===> Whether it is convenient for anyone or not, you will move from story to glory, in the name of Jesus.

STORY TO GLORY PRAYERS.
1. By fire by force, O God arise, and make me unstoppable, in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers, assigned to stop my light from shining, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Demotion, stagnation, assigned against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God arise, this year, let the world know that you are my God, in the name of Jesus.
5. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, increase my speed, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every satanic foundation, troubling my destiny, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Holy Ghost, rearrange my life for breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
8. Powers, working against my next level, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Glory killer of my father's house, glory killer of my mother's house, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any power, that wants my life to end in shame, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every arrow, fired against my star, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Anointing that breaks the yoke, I am available, break my yokes, in the name of Jesus.
13. (PRAY THIS SONG TEN HOT TIMES) Turn me to fire O Lord.
14. Destiny robbers, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. O GOD ARISE, RAISE A VOICE FOR ME WHERE I HAVE NO VOICE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

MFM H/Q Sermons

1 Like

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bummyla(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Thank You Jesus! https://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
#PowerMustChangeHands
#MyHornShallBeExalted
November 4th, 2017.

Topic: THE PRISON DOOR AND THE EARTHQUAKE.
Text: Acts 16:22-27.
Minister: Dr. D.K. Olukoya (G.O. MFM Worldwide)

"And the multitude rose up together against them: and the magistrates rent off their clothes, and commanded to beat them. And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely: Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks. And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.
And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled." Acts 16:22-27.

Paul and Silas have been thrown into jail, into the innermost one. If God had informed Paul and Silas that He had a plan for allowing them to go that prison, they would have wondered.

But God allowed the enemy to be so foolish as to arrest these two innocent men and put them into jail, but the time the two men exploded from the nucleus of that prison the effect was total and devastating.

At midnight they started singing and praising God, the older prisons who were there; they would have mocked them that you people you are just come that is why you are singing; you will soon get tired.

But as they sang the prison began to dance to their music, there was an earthquake which shook the prison to the ancient foundation because of this there was collective and individual deliverance.

If the door is opened, but the man in the house is in chains, the opened door would have made very little difference to his situation. If the man in the house is unchained, but the door (of the prison) is still locked; his freedom will always be very limited; he will still be confined to the house.

God knew that the opening of the prison gate was not going to be more of use to the prisoners unless their own personal prison gates; that is their chains were broken.

The first was a collective deliverance, the second dealt with their individual chains. The deliverance of Paul and Silas brought about the deliverance of others.

===> May you be an instrument of deliverance to others in the name of Jesus. (Amen!)

So many people’s:
--- destinies are tied to your own.
--- breakthroughs are tied to yours.
--- deliverance are tied to yours.

There is a cry that brings deliverance. The foundation of some demonic powers is strong and deep. God is telling us a story here, He is explaining this to us that many people don’t get it.

When God wants to carry out foundational deliverance on people He sends EARTHQUAKE.

We need to pray for that earthquake to visit our foundation and set us free. It will be an earthquake to shake some off from the prison where they are. The root of captivity have to be uprooted.

Your cry this morning can make God to send an earthquake of deliverance which will destroy the very root of any captivity you are facing and this will put an end to an evil government over your life.

We all need the earthquake of deliverance here today. At midnight, Paul and Silas prayed and sang.

When do you need the earthquake of deliverance? When you have:
1. (just arrived) at your midnight.
2. a strongman in charge of your case.
3. a power boasting that you will not go.
4. confident attackers.
5. fearful enemies.
6. threatening enemies.
7. loud enemies like Goliath
8. fully armed enemies.
9. armoured enemies.
10. enemies backed up by local idols.
11. enemies mocking your prayers.
12. enemies ridiculing your Christianity.
13. enemies mocking your God.
14. caging enemies.
15. imprisoned enemies.

When God wants to set a man free, the first place He visits is his foundation. These men were in prison they were shackled and in chains; God was not going to visit the chains, but instead He visited the foundation of the place and the chains and shackles broke.

We need to cry out this prayer today that there should be spiritual earthquake to visit our foundation. We need to say, “My Father send the earthquake of deliverance to the foundation of my life in the name of Jesus”.

It is not a prayer of one minute, it is consistent prayer; that is you asked the Lord to send it repeatedly. It is a machine gun prayer! As you continue to ask for that earthquake of deliverance, it moves to your foundation; then all the individual and collective chains will be broken.

This is why you must prepare yourself for the next "Power Must Change Hands" which is the last one for the year. It is going to be a DELIVERANCE SERVICE which is on the 2nd December, 2017. It is also going to be THE ANNUAL ANIONTING SERVICE and it requires that you come with two (2) bottles of anointing oil (one is for yourself and the other one for your environment). The collective and individual captivity must be broken.

Today, we need to cry out for the earthquake of deliverance, but first you need to surrender your life to JESUS; it is not negotiable so that you can be able to call on the earthquake of deliverance to visit your foundation. Then, the Lord will visit your foundation and the Lord will teach you what to do to set you free the collective and individual captivity.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Before I leave this place, every power pursuing my life must die in the name of Jesus.
2. My glory kept with any idol, I recover you by fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil feet rushing after me, turn back, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Before I leave this place, the strongman assigned to make my life difficult must die in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers assigned to puncture the greatness of my children, die in the name of Jesus.
6 & 7. Restoration angels, appear and recover my virtues in the name of Jesus.
8. (Lay one hand on your head and the other hand on your belly button and pray this prayer point) Earthquake of deliverance, my life is available, visit me now in the name of Jesus.
9. Ancient prison door in my family, your time is up, break in the name of Jesus.
10. Personal chain and spiritual chain, what are you waiting for, break in the name of Jesus.

MFM H/Q Sermons
Share the Word of God to all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2018
#SundayWorshipService
(YouthConnect)
August 12th, 2018.

Topic: WHEN PRAYER BECOMES SIN
Text: Psalms 109:7; 80:4; 35:13, Prov. 28:9
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide).

===> As you pray these prayers, where you have never reached, you will reach it in Jesus' name.
1. Holy Ghost, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Anything from darkness, assigned against me, die in the name of Jesus.
3. Every dark powers, assigned to render me naked, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Any spirit of the grave, in my body, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
5. By the power that overshadowed Mary, Holy Ghost, visit me, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any curse, affecting the work of my hands break, in the name of Jesus.
7. Darkness, assigned to waste my time, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.

• You do not need a mircoscope to know that things are moving upside down, upside down. Never in the history of world have been found such kidnapping, senseless murder, killing of pregnant women, etc of today. Nobody needs to tell you that there is a crisis. Nobody needs to tell you that when you enter a bus, you just shout "Blood of Jesus" because you don't know the driver and the destination of the bus.

The only place we can go and rest our head now is the altar of prayers.

* When the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries started, and we were praying; many people say what we need is worship, there is a room for worship. Some say, what we need is praises, there is room for praises. They say what we need is Bible teaching, there is room for Bible teaching. What we need is preaching, there is also a time for preaching.

All these things; (worship, praises, preaching, teaching the Bible) the Bible did not say do without ceasing but the Bible says, Pray without ceasing.

The truth is that any body who can pray has no problem.
- Prayer is the greatest privilege on this side of heaven.
- Prayer can uproot, plant, strengthen, kill, revive, resurrect, etc.
- Prayer is the power ordained to bring God's miracles upon your life.
- Prayer is the greatest of all forces. (I CAN CONFIRM THAT TO YOU - Dr. Olukoya)

There is no other power on this planet that the enemy of our souls hates or fears than the power of prayer.

===> I pray that the anointing of prayer will fall upon us, in the name of Jesus.

* We want revival in our youth churches; that is why I am sharing this with you today.

The awesomeness of prayer is yet to be explained to this current generation.

• The more you pray, the more you know; the more you know, the more you grow and the more you grow, the better your life becomes.

===> I pray that the anointing of prayer will enter into your life, in the name of Jesus.

===> I am praying for somebody that the power to terrify the enemy will come upon you, in the name of Jesus.

===> I am praying for somebody that God will arise and re-arrange your life, in the name of Jesus.

WHEN PRAYERS BECOME SIN.

Psalms 109:7 says "When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin."

Psalms 80:4 says "O LORD God of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy people?" - God was not angry because they they did not pray but was angry because of their prayer.

Psalms 35:13 says "But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom." - meaning that some can pray and the prayer backfires; it does not get to heaven.

Proverbs 28:9 says " He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination."

Prayers could become sinful, could backfire on a person's head. It could be an abomination. It is a fearful fact that prayer can become sin.

• Wrong prayers can be as if you are not praying at all (The Bible calls it praying amiss). How can somebody be praying abortion prayers.

WHAT ARE THESE SINFUL PRAYING
1. When you are praying with an idol in your heart.
2. When you are praying as a substitute for obedience. Praying instead of repenting from your sins.
3. When you are praying to yourself.
4. Hypocritical praying.
5. When you talk too much.
6. Praying from an unclean heart.
In life, it is good to be focused; do one thing at a time.

PRAYER POINTS.
1. Arrows, fired into my brain, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Power, to pray and get results, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by teacherbim(f): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mountain of fire and miracle ministries is a good church, how I wished I had joined since.May God continue to bless every member

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya / 7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.