Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week (4784 Views)

Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH / Joy In Lagos As They Welcome CHK 89.1 Biafra FM _ Nnamdi Kanu / Radio Biafra Fm 104.7 Is Back In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 13, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
we want to have a country free from the Yorubas and the north. Hope you would support us?

Bro, am scared' this biafra issue is like dividing nigeria and trying to create a war. Nothing good is gonna come out of it, sorry to say' all I perceive is war and violence. Say no to biafra please.. Let's join hands and support any government for good. Biko
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 1:03am On Mar 13, 2015
durocity:

Bro, am scared' this biafra issue is like dividing nigeria and trying to create a war. Nothing good is gonna come out of it, sorry to say' all I perceive is war and violence. Say no to biafra please.. Let's join hands and support any government for good. Biko
sorry my brother, but we just have to leave the Yorubas and the north. we want to stand alone just as we were before the British came in 1914
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 13, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
sorry my brother, but we just have to leave the Yorubas and the north. we want to stand alone just as we were before the British came in 1914

Wit war you yourself might not even get through.
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by docsholz(m): 1:48am On Mar 13, 2015
They have my support, any group tired of Nigeria should be allowed to leave this forced marriage is ripe for divorce

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"President Buhari Is Not My Father" - Hadiza Buhari / ‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions / States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.