Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH (4607 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
RADIO DRAMA IN PORT HARCOURT AS FORMER GOVERNOR AMAECHI STORMS OUT OF LOVE FM STATION, AS INTERVIEWER CALLS FOR BUHARI'S RESIGNATION.

A mild drama happened in the Love FM Port Harcourt studio, when the minister of transport, as part of his media tour, visited the station. The governor wasted no time tearing into the current governor, Barr. Nyesom Wike. The drama started when Amaechi called on the governor to resign for his inability to restore security in the state.

Amaechi: I think Wike should resign because he has failed Rivers state. The insecurity in the state is alarming.

LoveFM interviewer: Very interesting, Hon. Minister, that you are calling for the resignation of Gov. Wike. Would you also call for the resignation of President Buhari, since we all know that security situation in the country has only got worse since he assumed office.

Amaechi: If you don't have any other question to ask me, I get out of here. What kind of stupid question is that? Who told you that the security situation has gone worse in Nigeria? I am here to discuss Rivers state.

LoveFM Interviewer: Hon. Minister, it is a simple question.... you just called for the resignation of...

Amaechi [cuts in]: Please just shut up .....

The interview cam to abrupt end, and the anchor of the program had to apologise to listeners for the drama.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by CharlesPhc: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
@Op he did a similar thing to Segun Owolabi of Rhythm 93.7 Ph when he said Wike should resign for failing to provide security in Rivers and Segun asked if his statement was not an indictment against the IG of Police and the FG who controls the NPF at the Center.
Amaechi responded by saying "look Segun, don't ever say that again, if you say that I will be very angry with you"

Again when Amaechi said Wike had failed to provide power for residents in the state, Segun asked him if it was the responsibility of the States to generate Power for their states or the FG?

Amaechi got upset and said again, "Segun I was informed that you are a pro-PDP radio station here, I am warning you"

A female caller who called in later wanted to give Amaechi a piece of her mind by raining insults on him for making unguarded statements on air but it took the intervention of Segun Owolabi to cut the caller off.
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Brightology2(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lolz truth they say is bitter but that doesn't stops it to been aired. I smh 4 ameachi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Following
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by crownwealth: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
APC arrogance and stupidity will destroy them sooner than expected.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Tunami(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
op where's yous source?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Tunami(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
op where's your source?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by mixy(f): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
hmmm, i listened to that interview from start to finish, i never heard this part of the conversion.
i remember thinking to myself that he was quite friendly. Please confirm your stories before posting it on the internet.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by weyabblog: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Amechi chaiii ur own don finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
One word for the interviewer - Genius. That was a very logical question.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Kondomatic(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
crownwealth:
Buhari will soon probe the presenter.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by temitemi1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ameachi is a big FOOL!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin
arresa say chumchin
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by crownwealth: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Buhari will soon probe the presenter.

I sense that too...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by crownwealth: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
angels09:
grin
arresa say chumchin

He got nothing to say, just wondering like a wonderer from one thread to another in search of fellow zombies to compliment. (All gone into hiding with full SHAME) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Tokt: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good move from Amaechi. Security situation in the country generally especially as regards evil boko exploits has greatly improved. The same can't be said about Rivers. All these killings seized when Amaechi was in charge.
Love Fm is under wike payroll. Infact some of their staffs are in govt. The interviewer was just being foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Tokt: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
mixy:
hmmm, i listened to that interview from start to finish, i never heard this part of the conversion.
i remember thinking to myself that he was quite friendly. Please confirm your stories before posting it on the internet.

Really...... So the fool was even lying. I heard the rhythm Fm classic interview but not the love Fm interview. No such event happened there.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Igwe9(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tokt:
Good move from Amaechi. Security situation in the country generally especially as regards evil boko exploits has greatly improved. The same can't be said about Rivers. All these killings seized when Amaechi was in charge.
Love Fm is under wike payroll. Infact some of their staffs are in govt. The interviewer was just being foolish.
you are definitely not living on planet earth, may be mars or in artactica if you insist. Agatu is still fresh in our ear and a lot still happen in the north, the only difference is that of the propaganda of the past is no longer there.

@post
Who will confirm this and if true, the interviewer must be a brave person and deserves our respect and prayers too but I however doubt this news.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by TPAND(f): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
See as he pain my guy.

Truth Hurts Ameachi take heart. The presenter asked a brilliant question

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by LesbianBoy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Amaechi is a bastard undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by LesbianBoy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rivers people in the building I hope you guys can see? If you vote APC during the Re-run you are on your own o! angry

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by malignant1: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just imagine APC and their bully tactics. That's why Buhari cannot defend his record when confronted by international news media.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Tokt: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
[s]
Igwe9:
you are definitely not living on planet earth, may be mars or in artactica if you insist. Agatu is still fresh in our ear and a lot still happen in the north, the only difference is that of the propaganda of the past is no longer there.

@post
Who will confirm this and if true, the interviewer must be a brave person and deserves our respect and prayers too but I however doubt this news.
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. U sound foolish. As in very very foolish. Why don't u attend to the contents and fault whatever u can.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Fiwasayo(f): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
crownwealth:

Lol,seriously.
But I don't think this story is true though
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Uteghe(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
macfarland:
RADIO DRAMA IN PORT HARCOURT AS FORMER GOVERNOR AMAECHI STORMS OUT OF LOVE FM STATION, AS INTERVIEWER CALLS FOR BUHARI'S RESIGNATION.

A mild drama happened in the Love FM Port Harcourt studio, when the minister of transport, as part of his media tour, visited the station. The governor wasted no time tearing into the current governor, Barr. Nyesom Wike. The drama started when Amaechi called on the governor to resign for his inability to restore security in the state.

Amaechi: I think Wike should resign because he has failed Rivers state. The insecurity in the state is alarming.

LoveFM interviewer: Very interesting, Hon. Minister, that you are calling for the resignation of Gov. Wike. Would you also call for the resignation of President Buhari, since we all know that security situation in the country has only got worse since he assumed office.

Amaechi: If you don't have any other question to ask me, I get out of here. What kind of stupid question is that? Who told you that the security situation has gone worse in Nigeria? I am here to discuss Rivers state.

LoveFM Interviewer: Hon. Minister, it is a simple question.... you just called for the resignation of...

Amaechi [cuts in]: Please just shut up .....

The interview cam to abrupt end, and the anchor of the program had to apologise to listeners for the drama.
Very impressive Hon Minister. The interviewer's question was silly indeed. LION NEVER DISAPPOINTS NIGER DELTA.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by crownwealth: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Lol,seriously.

Yes na, Sister Fi'iwa'se'Ayo. smiley

Iwa rere ni eso eniyan.
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by allawizzow(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mynd44
Nairaland Rules 8
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Sunnynwa: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tokt:

How about regarding Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by AtlanticBreeze: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tokt:
Let us pray for zombies. They need love
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by aleege: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Uncultured
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Immatex(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
A gun fired by a 14year boy he same effect as that from a 40year man

If Wike can resign, the President can as well resign.

Both are failures
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by SleekMallam: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
That interviewer must be on nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Borno Police Command Takes Custody Of 536 Stolen Livestock / No Criminal Case Exist Against Atiku In Our Records — United States / Apc Drops Support For Tinubu’s Candidates In Nass Leadership Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.