Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,960 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week (4846 Views)

Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH / Joy In Lagos As They Welcome CHK 89.1 Biafra FM _ Nnamdi Kanu / Radio Biafra Fm 104.7 Is Back In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
it was just announced during tonight broadcast by the director. tune in next to 97.6fm if you are in Lagos.
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by freshness2020: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
...OGANIWU NDIGBO.. smiley
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by mekaboy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Radio biafra preaching message of hate. Its a useless channel and cant improve the lives of igbos in any way.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by egift(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
PDP are now in the business of funding Separatist movements to attack APC. The entire goal of this FM Station is to exploit the agony of the Civil War for PDP votes.

If this Station was attacking PDP the way it has been slamming APC in Imo, will NBC and the FG allow it? And since when can an FM station be running a local frequency without license from NBC? PDP has its claws all over this FM Station.

Things Must Change.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by ozoigbondu: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Am listening to radio biafra now
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
mekaboy:
Radio biafra preaching message of hate. Its a useless channel and cant improve the lives of igbos in any way.
tell your people in Lagos to tune in by next week 8pm and 9am daily.

mayoroflagos
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by ola6: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
In all honesty, you guys just want wahala.
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am...
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
ola6:

We no want any wahalla. We just want to be left alone to do our own thing our own way.
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Huh' Lagos nah south east? Wetin be lagos own with biafra establishment... I sense something bad cooking.
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by Firefire(m): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
egift:
[s]PDP are now in the business of funding Separatist movements to attack APC. The entire goal of this FM Station is to exploit the agony of the Civil War for PDP votes.

If this Station was attacking PDP the way it has been slamming APC in Imo, will NBC and the FG allow it? And since when can an FM station be running a local frequency without license from NBC? PDP has its claws all over this FM Station.

Things Must Change[/s].
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
ola6:
story
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
durocity:
Huh' Lagos nah south east? Wetin be lagos own with biafra establishment... I sense something bad cooking.
just as we have BBC broadcast reaching Lagos, so also we would have radio biafra reaching every nook and cranny of the south west
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
just as we have BBC broadcast reaching Lagos, so also we would have radio biafra reaching every nook and cranny of the south west

May I know their aims and objectives?
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2015
YOU GO WOUND O!
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2015
mekaboy:
radio biafra is not your usual radio station. its a station dedicated solely for freedom fighting. that is why the style of broadcast is like that
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by kestolove95(m): 12:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Y are. Igbo's confuse?...to to support gej or form dia Biafra?...dix people need help...

Oya igbo people receive sense in IJN!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by vicadex07(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Don't worry OP. I will setup a committee to look into the matter and make some recommendations which will be implemented only if you people vote for me again undecided
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by reborn1: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Yeebhoes again cheesy Jokers of the federation.
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=durocity post=31566843]

May I know their aims and objectives?[ radio biafra is not your usual radio station. its a station dedicated solely for freedom fighting. quote]
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:08am On Mar 13, 2015
sincerenigerian:
YOU GO WOUND O!
ONI ENU BI KETTLE
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2015
All these igbo ppl and dier "Division" message! Igbos are the ppl bringing shame to Nigeria as far as the international community is concerned!talk abt drugs,crimes,etc in Malaysia, Thailand and oda Asian countries its them! They should break away for all I care!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
vicadex07:
Don't worry OP. I will setup a committee to look into the matter and make some recommendations which will be implemented only if you people vote for me again undecided
grin
vicadex07:
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2015
Osahon7:
All these igbo ppl and dier "Division" message! Igbos are the ppl bringing shame to Nigeria as far as the international community is concerned!talk abt drugs,crimes,etc in Malaysia, Thailand and oda Asian countries its them! They should break away for all I care!
cry me a river
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by mekaboy(m): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
radio biafra is not your usual radio station. its a station dedicated solely for freedom fighting. that is why the style of broadcast is like that

I am free, dont know what freedom u tlking abt.
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2015
mekaboy:

I am free, dont know what freedom u tlking abt.
if truly you are free, how come adamu from the north is in charge of the oil wells in your backyard
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by mekaboy(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
if truly you are free, how come adamu from the north is in charge of the oil wells in your backyard

Because 1 igboman will decide to take the share of all igbos to himself. So that they will worship and call him eze ndigbo.
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by drtwist(m): 12:22am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2015
mekaboy:

Because 1 igboman will decide to take the share of all igbos to himself. So that they will worship and call him eze ndigbo.
you've not answered my question
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 13, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
ONI ENU BI KETTLE

AYE E KODENI DA. OMA SE ADANU NI!
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:35am On Mar 13, 2015
sincerenigerian:

AYE E KODENI DA. OMA SE ADANU NI!
what if I call you ASIERE, OMO ALE, etc how would you feel. let's be civil pls. mo fi Olorun oba be
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=nigerdeltaa post=31566916][/quote]

Are they in captivity bro? Huh' what type of freedom ooooo....
Re: Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:44am On Mar 13, 2015
durocity:

Are they in captivity bro? Huh' what type of freedom ooooo....
we want to have a country free from the Yorubas and the north. Hope you would support us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? / UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA: Buhari Proposes The Change Of Name / Youwin, One Of Jonathan's Baits to Deceive Nigerians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.