Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy (46093 Views)

Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger: Nigerians Don't Have President - Ghanaian On Bobrisky Video / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by dafuturis(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2015
For those who didn't understand the definition of 'ugly' in the dictionary, here's a pictorial definition.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by alexlee50: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2015
xreal:
She appears to be the lousy type.

Don wouldn't go for such.
Abeg u know him taste?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by ikechukwu354(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2015
xreal:
She appears to be the lousy type.

Don wouldn't go for such.

your really observant, in ghana that's what she got her fame for... being lousy and lousy im...
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by santos876(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2015
she's arnt cute......looks too open

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Myself2(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=18pt]@ OP

Please what does OPA stand for??( I know of OAP)
[/size]
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2015
emmalezy:
Controversial Ghanaian TV/Radio host, Afia Schwarzenegger has said she wants to marry Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy this year.

Although Don Jazzy kicked off the light hearted matter by showing off a plaque to his several followers on Instagram seeking for the ‘help’ of all to achieve his aim of marrying in 2015, the sultry Afia couldn’t help but respond with her own plaque NET reports.

With a Facebook post of her own, Afia declared her intention to marry Don Jazzy this year with the caption: ‘Pls help me’ apart from the cardboard message she bears.

SOURCE

http://thenet.ng/2015/03/meet-the-ghanaian-female-oap-who-wants-to-marry-don-jazzy-this-year/

This one wey resemble retired runs girl na him una dey call hot ( I was hoping to see a young sultry babe )

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by bestower: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2015
she is toooooo fake.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by loomer: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Even if she use jazz, I no sure say e go work on Don Jazzy
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by mmsen: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2015
A real ashewo.

Or should I say 'ashawo'.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2015
englishmart:
insha allahu ko? Insha Mohammadu ni?
hahahahahahahahahahahah...broda U get A1 for Blasphemy. Lwkmd!!!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2015
englishmart:
insha allahu ko? Insha Mohammadu ni?
hahahahahahahahahahahah...broda U get A1 for Blasphemy. Lwkmd!!! U no dey fear o!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by sniper77(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2015
kai nairaland people sef.you guys don't get it.she just dey catch her fun and also she dey inform people wey dey watch her program sey don jazzy wan marry this year by fire by force make people help am and she too offer herself to marry don jazzy.una say she no fine but she is happy with her looks sha.The truth is Afia is married.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2015
BabaEleko:
Jonathan is a goner, whether Don Jazzy accepts this Agbani wowori proposal or not. 2015 is the year of "Change" and "Genuine transformation" in the lives of the common Nigeria. AU Report indicates that Nigeria's treasury is near empty due to the amount GEJ is "father Christmasing" to every Tom, D1ck and Harry that sings his praise and we dont even know how Nigeria will be managed after the election because money don finish. Even bank managers are complaining the lack of foreign currency in their cover because GEJ and his 40 thieves have diverted it all to their pocket. Nigerians, come election day, please vote wisely. Remember how many lives is being lost everyday in the north and cast your vote for peace, for CHANGE!
Baba no kill urself o,abeg be happy,drop dis politics stuff at times or take It to the politics section.These guys are frnds,they just play on a common manz intelligence.I was mad two weeks ago,when I saw Rochas' daughterz wedding on TV,at d occasion,Oyegun,Atiku,Tinubu,Rauf and almost all dem APC Lords were present.I became interested cos I Love politics,the next tin was the chairman of the occasion was announced,my brother,guess who?? It was Akpabio!!! So wot can one conclude?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by eminent007(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2015
Blebleswag:
She should keeping dream and never wakes up

"She should keep dreaming and never wake up."

There you are, it's better now, isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Keep dreaming gal it's allowed. Don jazzy don't go 4 gals like u
how u tey know abi u and don jazzy don nack b4?

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
swisschris:
Ppl like Genevieve never talk na dis wanna be wan com still dey nigga #naijarichest artist
mcheew Genevieve kor, Genevieve ni, i wud rather go 4 toolz than Genevieve. wink
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by mrham03(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
dafuturis:
For those who didn't understand the definition of 'ugly' in the dictionary, here's a pictorial definition.
not at all, when it comes to the word ugly, u are the king..., even baboons are more gudlooking compared to u
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by lebete3000: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
emmalezy:
Controversial Ghanaian TV/Radio host, Afia Schwarzenegger has said she wants to marry Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy this year.

Although Don Jazzy kicked off the light hearted matter by showing off a plaque to his several followers on Instagram seeking for the ‘help’ of all to achieve his aim of marrying in 2015, the sultry Afia couldn’t help but respond with her own plaque NET reports.

With a Facebook post of her own, Afia declared her intention to marry Don Jazzy this year with the caption: ‘Pls help me’ apart from the cardboard message she bears.

SOURCE

http://thenet.ng/2015/03/meet-the-ghanaian-female-oap-who-wants-to-marry-don-jazzy-this-year/

Ds one Mtchew

Original Bleep & go...d booty sef don sag...

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by mrham03(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2015
eminent007:

"She should keep dreaming and never wake up."

There you are, it's better now, isn't it?
lol
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmmm Goodluck and patient to her!cheers
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by dafuturis(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2015
mrham03:
not at all, when it comes to the word ugly, u are the king..., even baboons are more gudlooking compared to u

I don't not engage kids on NL.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by XBLadez: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2015
That girl is not a wife material jare
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by clemz85(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2015
by reason of shallow & random judgment,

by their looks, Don J seems too decent for her type,
she maybe far from his score board,

but for "all things being possible", I wish them goodluck

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by purplekayc(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:
I wish her goodluck grin

wetin dat one mean now?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by lozanni(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Blebleswag:

Hahaha!!!
She is your competitor? Find a way to dust her in the race for the Don.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by pretydiva(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2015
zeusdgrt:
. Who tell U? U dey jealous
jealous who?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by pretydiva(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
how u tey know abi u and don jazzy don nack b4?
u follow join nack nau
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Richhard(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2015
Blebleswag:

take it easy missus

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:
u follow join nack nau
lmao c ur mouth.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by eedris07(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2015
Na dis kind babe mi lyk 2 marry abeg, Hewoo see how she carry 4 front n again come carry back tongue
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Frankicent(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2015
see as Don jazzy face Bi..chai lwkmd... he looks lyk he has been Mugged ooo..baba serious ooo..chai.grin
#M.D.JZ2015

GEEKLOGIC.NET NIGERIAN TECH BLOG.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by MrCork: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2015
emmalezy:

SOURCE

....kaiii...see pant! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures / Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.