Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy (46222 Views)

Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger: Nigerians Don't Have President - Ghanaian On Bobrisky Video / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Ugly faces! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by zeusdgrt(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:
jealous who?
. D hot fyn sexy ghana beauty
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nuella222(f): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Can some1 pls book a space for me, I really want to finish this kuri kuri Buhari gave me yesterday. Buhari till lizard grow hair!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
lozanni:

Hahaha!!!
She is your competitor? Find a way to dust her in the race for the Don.
Lol
Am competing with any1 over Don o
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Funkychic(f): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
why Don Jazzy come look like meturu'm ebere here nah
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by bettingbad(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Looks like an olosho though.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by ellahzy(f): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Donjazzy needs to marry...but that GIRL..??

**runs away**
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by timunstopable: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Don baba J she just wants the D dont dull
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by V0lv0(f): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is so old. This women is a 'comedian' and she was not serious about it. Lol I don't see why this has to even make news.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by uromicom: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
na wah
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Realist2: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:
I wish her goodluck grin

i wish her GMBLuck
Even me i can't gamble with such a girl,let alone Michael Collins ??
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by timilehin007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blebleswag:
She should keeping dream and never wakes up

Rip to English...
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by omoghana22: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
NAIJA.......UNA LIKE TO MAKE UNNECESSARILY. AFIA IS MARRIED WITH KIDS. SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by 400billionman: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
See her unclad body. Mental problems..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.