Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,654 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? (1791 Views)

Are These Dogs Same Breed / See What These Gangster Dogs Did In China..shocking..(photos) / Which Of These Dogs Should I Go For? I'm Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by redcliff: 4:50am On Mar 13, 2015
what would you do?
grin grin grin

Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by teemandy(f): 4:54am On Mar 13, 2015
I would gladly show my appreciation by restructuring some parts of their bodies grin
Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by bankyblue(m): 5:04am On Mar 13, 2015
I go deliver them to asuquo or bassy to do justice to them.

1 Like

Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by redcliff: 5:05am On Mar 13, 2015
teemandy:
I would gladly show my appreciation by restructuring some parts of their bodies grin

Lol. for real?
Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:06am On Mar 13, 2015
I will just invite my calabar friend over..

2 Likes

Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Lool...yup, my dogs are very good at doing that. forgot to tuck my seatbelt into the car properly once and they turned it to chewing gum. Just imagine what they do to visitors who leave their shoes outside

1 Like

Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 13, 2015
When the witches in your village are angry at your success!!! grin grin
Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Pepper soup things..

My dog is a pro in this. Very destructive animal,ate a visitor's shoe,destroyed my washing hand plumbering work..

Once ran after a visitor,while I had to run after it only with a boxer to the street..I beat nonsense out of the animal that day.

2 Likes

Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:30am On Mar 13, 2015
They will be on chain for a very long time.
Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by rill: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2015
who siddon dey snap the pix
Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by Wizzz: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2015
My car na bone?? Shuuuu angry
Re: What If You Woke Up In The Morning And Saw What These Dogs Did To Your Car? by angelTI(f): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2015
I don't like dogs, I am scared of them. Its so bad to the extent that I can't stay in a compound where a neighbour has dogs

I only like them in oyinbo films. But in real life, no way!

This post reminds me of the boy whose skull was ate by dogs last year. Hope he is better now

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of Catfish (juveniles, Fingerlings And Table Size) / PLS: Need An Insight As To What Breed Is This / Caucasian Not Growing Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.