Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips (26854 Views)

Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) / Davido's Daughter Kisses Her White Friend [PICS] / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by nacybeauty(f): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Love in the hair Na Celebrities and the hot chicks in world lipsrsealed[/color] lipsrsealed[color=#990000]
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by free2ryhme: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2015
love still dey shack dem
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by nacybeauty(f): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2015
YOU CAN START EARNING COOL CASH JUST BY REFERRING USERS TO NAIJABET WITH OUR NEW AFFILIATE PROGRAM KICKING ON http://www.naijabet.com/content/Affiliate TO REGISTER, REFER AND START EARNING
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by hensben(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2015
Ok seen
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by mmsen: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2015
Lala247:

Y lol

Cuz its the next level cheesy tongue
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Cuz its the next level cheesy tongue
Hmmm ok
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Lala247:

Hmmm ok

Sorted? cheesy
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by ellahzy(f): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2015
icey prinzy ..i see u wink
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by sucess001(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=18pt]wait o...no be ring dey the girl finger so? abi na married woman ice prince dey date ni?[/size]
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by jaykaylegend(m): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Y all dis naija celebs dey run go Ghana ni abi gals don finish 4 naija? Issokay..d gal sef nor get... lipsrsealed
тнαт ¢συℓ∂ вє υѕ
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Omotayor123(f): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Are u sure Datz ice Prince? Just saying though.
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Y all dis naija celebs dey run go Ghana ni abi gals don finish 4 naija? Issokay..d gal sef nor get... lipsrsealed
Is that you @ profile?
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by crackhouse(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2015
So the money wey Nigerians dey take buy una CD na dis kind nonsense Una dey use am do?

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2015
By May he will be kissing her baby bump.
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by cold(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2015
misscastle:

Luckily I'm from his village Birnin Kudum, Kanke LGA, Plateau. grin
Unfortunately I'm his family member cry
Hmm..so you're a Jos chic? Cool
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by PocoAPoco57: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2015
We all know mumugerian women are aggressive and loud for no damn reason.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by mustymatic(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2015
steppins:
She dey bleach?
Because I know Ghanaians colour.
Nigerians oooo!!!
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by kelvinnn(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Maybe because naija girls too dey form. undecided
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Na dem sabi,omo i dey find my boxers where i wash hang overnight lastnight
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by pastorbayo: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2015
GET DATA BUNDLES AT CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE RATE ON ALL NETWORKS MTN 300GB FOR 3000, AIRTEL 250GB FOR 3000 GLO 300GB FOR 3000 AND ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3000 THEY ALL WORK ON ANY DEVICE BOTH PHONES AND PC CALL 07062471665 NOW TO GET YOURS[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by verygudbadguy(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:

Dey kip running to Ghana cos una Naija babes sabi form and una like money sotey una fit drain person blood.

#JustKidding... Naija babes rock!
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by valmunich(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2015
The one with the fallen boobs
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by hfinest1(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2015
dat babe might b a syd chick... see d pic, how do we know its ice prince with d way he covered up... :-/
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by kelvinnn(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Lala247:
Shes a oretty girl tho ,, i know y iceprince went for ghana girl... Dey r more open minded .. Lol no1's gt time for some nigerian girls n der virgin bs .
Thanks for saying the truth.....most naija girls are suffering from "trust issues" smiley

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by DONADAMS(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
*in airforce1's fone*...workin on my Album...join u guyz soon
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Dammyjohn(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:
undecided all i see is her flat boobs...

wondering what condition this Nigerian Man would leave it in..

cos Ice Prince would always move ahead to marry from his village.. while she waits for Prince Charlie
Hmmm.Una sabi see things.
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:

ice Princess... i could be ur prince.. erhm. i dont rap though.. kiss
Lol.. Let's just say I already got one
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2015
cold:

Hmm..so you're a Jos chic? Cool

Yeah, yeah I am
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by kilokeys(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2015
misscastle:

Lol.. Let's just say I already got one

no harm in a brother trying.. anyway.. have fun. u r so cute kiss
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:

no harm in a brother trying.. anyway.. have fun. u r so cute kiss
Teehee!
Thanks!
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hia! See me see wahala oh! How will this stop Buhari and his APShits cabinet 4rm losing this forthcoming election? Nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Announces Street Soccer / Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw / Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.