Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips (67884 Views)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by arena2007: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Popular actor, Femi Adebayo probably thought it was about him appreciating his daughter when he uploaded a picture of himself kissing her on Instagram.
However, he got more than he bargained for from his fans who came at him with fangs bared for daring to kiss his own daughter on the lips.
Some of them claimed that such an act was inappropriate, but others came to Femi’s rescue, saying that there is nothing untoward about the picture.
Though Femi has deleted the offensive comments, here are some of the comments in his favour:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/12/fans-blast-femi-adebayo-for-kissing-his.html?m=1

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by arena2007: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
No no no... This is wrong. angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by espn(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
those blasting him are very stupid....when i have one i will as long as i don't have any ulterior motive...i will love my kids like the world is gonna end...many people will castigate other people while they are worse off......

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Aminat508(f): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
so wrong angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by RedCard1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
what makes it wrong? Look very well, it's not a passionate kiss. Nigerians and their Holier than Thou attitude sha

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Sommyangel(f): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
I dnt see anytin wrong,she's stil a lil girl

13 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:
so wrong angry
Lol.. Merry christmas Aminat. grin
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by CaroLyner(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
nigerians sha.they are always so quick to throw stones.as if their life is spotless.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Aminat508(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. Merry christmas Aminat. grin
sameer1212 how is my baby doing?
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sommyangel:
I dnt see anytin wrong,she's stil a lil girl
Damn! You don't see anything wrong with this? Ma'am we are Africans and we should know the limit of things we do with our children plss.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:
She is fine. They travelled out of Abuja to a wedding. grin
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Aminat508(f): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
She is fine. They travelled out of Abuja to a wedding. grin
okay. Great her for me, tell her to pray for daddy and osegirl grin tongue
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nuells: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
It's his life, his asset....he's living it and the girl is enjoying it. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Sommyangel(f): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! You don't see anything wrong with this? Ma'am we are Africans and we should know the limit of things we do with our children plss.
this has got ntn to do with being africans..show love to ur kids pls,haven't u noticed that most nigerian kids find it awkward saying I love u to their parents..why?,cux there's no expression of love when they were small..I don't support acting all formal wth ur kids in the name of being africans

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
RedCard1:
what makes it wrong? Look very well, it's not a passionate kiss. Nigerians and their Holier than Thou attitude sha
Dude I still stand with what I said,this is wrong. Little children learn very fast and she will think her dad is teaching her the right thing. I have a daughter of her age too so I know what am saying.

17 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sommyangel:
this has got ntn to do with being africans..show love to ur kids pls,haven't u noticed that most nigerian kids find it awkward saying I love u to their parents..why?,cux there's no expression of love when they were small..I don't support acting all formal wth ur kids in the name of being africans
Lol... And ma'am you think by kissing this way is the only way to show love and affection to your child? Can't he hug,peck,kiss her on her fore head and other kiss able places? Must it be mouth to mouth? Little children learn very fast and she will be thinking her Dad is doing the right thing with her.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:
okay. Great her for me, tell her to pray for daddy and osegirl grin tongue
Lol... Ok I will. Abeg come help me explain to people that are saying nothing is wrong with this. I am not good in argument abeg Btw, you look nice though! My oga Midolian they try wella. grin
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Sommyangel(f): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... And ma'am you think be kissing this way is the only way to show love and affection to your child? Can't he hug,peck,kiss her on her fore head and other kiss able places? Must it be mouth to mouth? Little children learn very fast and she will be thinking her Dad is doing the right thing with her.
abeg,whether kiss or no kiss,if she wan spoil,she go stil spoil..

10 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sommyangel:
abeg,whether kiss or no kiss,if she wan spoil,she go stil spoil..
Yeah that's true but the father shouldn't be the one to lay the foundation ma'am. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Truckpusher(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nothing bad about it.

People can burn for all I care.

I will kiss my daughter - E dey easy to raise girl child? grin

9 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Very wrong
Perverts in the name of Dads.
When he starts having sex with her , he will say shebi she is his daughter. And can show her love in anyway he seems it fit...smhh

What's wrong is completely wrong.. If my husband dares kiss my daughter at such age. He will understand what life is all about!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by midolian(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Ok I will. Abeg come help me explain to people that are saying nothing is wrong with this. I am not good in argument abeg Btw, you look nice though! My oga Midolian they try wella. grin
Happy Maolud , Sameer!grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
midolian:
Happy Maolud , Sameer!grin grin
Wish you the same Sir. grin
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:

which ur baby? continue claiming someone else's issue. no go born ur own

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Aminat508(f): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
figo05:

which ur baby? continue claiming someone else's issue. no go born ur own
undecided embarassed cry
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Elparaiso(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nothing wrong with it tho.

Please, I need an Harmattan Girlfriend.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by agarawu23(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by PrettySpicey(f): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nigerians... 3 centuries behind!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Moneyyy: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by xareal(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
but DAT kiss sha....
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:
so wrong angry
How is this wrong? Enlighten me? I thought i was normal
Or is it because its a girl? A little bit of fatherly love would go a long way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.