Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips (26855 Views)

Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) / Davido's Daughter Kisses Her White Friend [PICS] / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by socialwritter: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by enomakos(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
good one zamani
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Emichy: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mtcheew....their wahala
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
ellahzy:
icey prinzy ..i see u wink
smh
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Bants(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
How is this news
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by ola2ngee(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Pills and portions
We overdosing
I'm angry but I still love you

I still love I still love I still loveeeeeeeee kiss
hmmmm...
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by ola2ngee(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
steppins:
She dey bleach?
Because I know Ghanaians colour.
Sence dey pain u

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by cold(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
misscastle:

Yeah, yeah I am
Me likey smiley
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
kelvinnn:

Thanks for saying the truth.....most naija girls are suffering from "trust issues" smiley

Lol trust me i know ...
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by tolydap(f): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmm she looks nice. But guys no judge a boob by its cover o# . . . .if those set of babies are releasd? Ul carry hand put 4 head. . . .bt i'm not surprid anyway,cause some guys are big boobies freak.
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by bettingbad(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigerian girls always hurting, whether he chooses a Naija or Ghana chick, well as M.I said bad belle, iss allowed *sips gucci wine*

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by kelvinnn(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lala247:

Lol trust me i know ...
smiley
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Bowaley17(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
BrB to comment
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by michphenomena(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Airfoce1 do fast na sad
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by DonaldGenes(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
misscastle:

Luckily I'm from his village Birnin Kudum, Kanke LGA, Plateau. grin
Unfortunately I'm his family member cry
Are you kiddinq me
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by MzQueen(f): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
She is cute kiss
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Lyrically(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fingers spotted...ice is bleaching
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Lyrically(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fingers spotted...ice is bleaching[color=#990000]
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
The girl don't have meat on her body

is that how Ghanaian girls are?
Women come in different shapes and sizes if you have not realised that by now undecided
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by evisexxy(f): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
The girl don't have meat on her body

is that how Ghanaian girls are?
nawa to you oooooooo
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by iamord(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lala247:
Shes a oretty girl tho ,, i know y iceprince went for ghana girl... Dey r more open minded .. Lol no1's gt time for some nigerian girls n der virgin bs .
true talk. Glad u know

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by iamord(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
pretydiva:
Y all dis naija celebs dey run go Ghana ni abi gals don finish 4 naija? Issokay..d gal sef nor get... lipsrsealed
I said this earlier... He don't want no trouble. And naija chics are gifted in that field
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Arafia(f): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
steppins:
She dey bleach? Because I know Ghanaians colour.
Not all of us are DARK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Announces Street Soccer / Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw / Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.