Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

“Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke (29403 Views)

‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Ishilove: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
I don’t talk about your wife, I do not say she is overweight, nor do I talk about the fact that you need therapy. I do not talk about your personal issues though looking at you, I am sure you have enormous personal issues.”

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by julioralph(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Jim said the truth.
How ironic that NL now copies majority of its stories from LIB.
In other words Linda dictates what goes onto NL fp

6 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Beedude(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
One army guy is seriously disturbing my
girlfriend. I won go hin barrack to give am a
serious warning, i won go show him say i be
confirm omo-ita, i won distroy him face,
PLZ WATS UR ADVICE?.......cos my blood dey
hot
Fear not for the Lord is with u ... Don't be scared of someone dat can kill the body but not the soul..

But also remember

My people perish becos the lack wisdom

2 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Lordseyad(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Really?
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by supermodel2012: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2015
hehehehehe
waternogetenemy:
Both Jim Iyke and Linda Ikeji, have strong feelings for each other.

Jim never talk exactly wat he is his proble with that bae. I
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by rill: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
Jim we are bored of u already
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by mmsen: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2015
Most of these bloggers are irresponsible with their words.

Linda Ikeji is no different.

A means of profiting from slander and conjecture.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2015
ednut1:
she get noney pass u . jim ikechukwu
Ever heard of a "Noble profession"? It is not all about money bro!

4 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by loomer: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot

Must u show say you be MUMU?

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot
Hit your head on a concrete wall three times before heading out. You'll be invisible to him. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Dreambeat: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2015
... but the most successful of them all,that's the most important.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Misogynist2014(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2015
Boring blog.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by aimuan(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot
go and come back to tell us what transpired,your name go enter Guinness book of record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Omololu007(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2015
False
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by pbs4real(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Laufing @ d part *linda ikeji is d lamest* #fact
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by dammie4j(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2015
undecided
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by maclatunji: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2015
And the richest too.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by MrT2011(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2015
GboyegaD:
Why is he so bittered about whatever it is Segun Arinze said? He is human and could have interpreted Jim Iyke's visit to Synagogue wrongly. More so, all this I respected him before now attitude need be stopped by us as what it means is that we respect people not for who they are but for some other motives whatsoever.

You are the one complicating the poor guy. He just bared his mind. You don't have to still pick out faults for expressing his mind.
Please you guys should learn how to accept others the way they are.

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2015
Which trailer dey come? Seun don build trailer way for Nairaland ni?
kowema:

Oga park well trailer they come.

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by ammyluv2002(f): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2015
julioralph:
Jim said the truth.
How ironic that NL now copies majority of its stories from LIB.
In other words Linda dictates what goes onto NL fp
So true

2 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Emlina(f): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2015
Tk it or leave, Jim is an intelligent guy.

2 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by tunde1200(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2015
You dont need to ask for our advice now just go and do your mind and you will come back and tell us the outcome!!. grin grin grin

olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Lanretoye(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot

That's not a bad idea, just tell ur family before u go and pls when you come back i dont want to see a topic like "see what Nigerian Army did to a nairalander" here oo.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Mhizkel(f): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2015
Please leave Linda alone jawe..we all know that not all stories pasted by bloggers are real..As long as she is making her money, den it's cool!
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Revolva(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin lamest wat does jim iyke knows about blogging
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by ipunchbitches(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2015
STUPiID BLOG FOR JOBLESS HOUSEWIVES AND GGAY MEN (SORRY BOYS )

3 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Setaje(f): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2015
Do u no how many lives that girl has destroyed. I cannot forget how she also taunted goldie before she died. She celebrates mediocrity. She talks about how she started and made it yet celebrates runs girls just so people can comment on her blog. Every dog has its day.......... I pray that the tenacity she used to bring out false and unverified news will be meted to her.

Once she talks bad about u, your career is almost gone. So many youths visit that blog and she gives them very false impression about celebrities and life itself.

5 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by AnniboRosaeze(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot

My bro I dey feel ur pain BT b4 u embark on dat journey do write ur will n also don't 4get to pay anybody you are owing....
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by buoye1(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Linda Ikeji is the lamest[b]RICHEST[/b]of all bloggers

Keep hating while she's making a million

I'm not her fan before you quote me!
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Setaje(f): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
Please leave Linda alone jawe..we all know that not all stories pasted by bloggers are real..As long as she is making her money, den it's cool!

So far she is making money then it's cool. lipsrsealed embarassed. Na wah ooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Kosoko Involved Car Crash / Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station / IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.