Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

“Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke (29402 Views)

‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2015
sucess001:

was linda the only one who carried the news?

when you do someting in public...it ff...king stays public...why blame anyone for reporting your deliverance session? did it happen or not?

was the deliverance in his room? was it not in front of the tv? so u expect her to write....'i cant report this cos its jim iyke's personal deliverance'

una no well...
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2015
sucess001:

when you do someting in public...it ff...king stays public...why blame anyone for reporting your deliverance session? did it happen or not?

was the deliverance in his room? was it not in front of the tv? so u expect her to write....'i cant report this cos its jim iyke's personal deliverance'

una no well...
IHate9ja1:

Una no well
sucess001:

una no well...
Una no well......and who are you referring to in person?
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
One army guy is seriously disturbing my
girlfriend. I won go hin barrack to give am a
serious warning, i won go show him say i be
confirm omo-ita, i won distroy him face,
PLZ WATS UR ADVICE?.......cos my blood dey
hot

U're on ur own... no matter how hot ur blood dey e go freeze for barrack... respect ur self
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by sniper77(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot

Inform your folks that you are about to embark on a dangerous mission and they should set money aside that will cover your treatment and rehabilitation at a teaching hospital or if the inevitable happens funds that can cover funeral expenses.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by julietchic(f): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Wuuworld:
Jim Iyke PAPA EJIMA.....how is Nadia,the chairlady of BMAN(Baby Mama Association of Nollywood)

Lwkm!! u wicked die,
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Guyman02: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
NL Mods also copy and paste from LIB on useless topics like between the sheep and goat who wore it best?
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by agboty(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Khalessi:
True...Linda Ikeji and her blogging is so ugh! I know she makes money but people need to understand that money isn't everything...A typical topic on Linda's blog
Billionaire wife dabota shares a pic: must she always remind her readers that dabota is married to a billionaire?
Kim kardashain and her butt take Miami: American bloggers started this phrasing and it wasn't cute then or now.
Bad Stories about her celebrity friends never make the cut but if it's others she wouldn't hesitate to upload it.
I actually agree with you.Linda Ikeji regularly commits grammatical blunders and one keeps wondering if this should be showcased to the entire world.Her blog is only on Kim Kad, Amber Rose, Beyoncé etc on daily basis allegedly copied and pasted.We need well researched and educative news to blend all of that.

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have met a few celebrities, and Jim Iyke is one of the most cerebral celebrities in the world, Yes, in the world. He is intellectually gifted, and emotionally balanced.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by julietchic(f): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
why Jeim IKE take style insult Charles novia's wife? Charles is ur wife overweight? people should learn how to mind their business.
linda are u .......?
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Who cares about Linda's little fortune with the coin? If your source of income is actually the source of other people's sorrows, then you definitely have a date with karma. The bitch spares no one, whether in this lifetime or in the next.

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by UjSizzle(f): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
I just read this post with the Jim Iyke movie voice cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by socialwritter: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Menace2Society(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
ednut1:
she get noney pass u . jim ikechukwu
U are not fit to be called a MAN Ednut undecided Respect the sack between your legs biko
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Menace2Society(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thank God it's one Ibo to another Ibo!hahahahahaha grin cheesy
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by soulfood(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Are you a talented DJ seeking the right platform to blow? ......or you are an artiste looking to get promotion on superstar DJ mix? Or maybe a client in need of a DJ service? Then you have found home with mynaijadj.

1 Share

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Menace2Society:
U are not fit to be called a MAN Ednut undecided Respect the sack between your legs biko
am high on orijin
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Menace2Society(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
ednut1:
am high on orijin
No wonder then i withdraw my earliar statement!U are a man grin
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Menace2Society(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
ednut1:
am high on orijin
No wonder then i withdraw my earliar statement!U are a man grin Bro over hoe
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by luuvee(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot
My advice is dig ur grave down first
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by GboyegaD(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrT2011:

You are the one complicating the poor guy. He just bared his mind. You don't have to still pick out faults for expressing his mind.
Please you guys should learn how to accept others the way they are.

I never picked fault and was only wondering why that expression is popular that someone lost respect because he did something to them. Kindly read through my post again.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by mpowa(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
chuksmad:
They should Linda Ikeji alone abeg, she worked hard to reach the level she is now. Afterall, most of Nairaland comments is lifted from Linda's blog.

Wish to learn step by step how to design simple website, visit www.prislaw.com

I don't get it, how will they leave are alone, when she doesn't leave people alone to live their lives? Her business is a hard one, as long she makes money from other people's misfortunes, she'll always experience backlashes.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Czarina1: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
:DI love this dude so much whatever he says is correct!! :DI love this dude so much whatever he says is correct!!
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by skyenitan04(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
abeg no try am...if na policeman u fit slap or beat am...if u dere go and try such for army barrack omo no be here ooo..
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by skyenitan04(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
na true talk u hear so...after God fear Army
sniper77:

Inform your folks that you are about to embark on a dangerous mission and they should set money aside that will cover your treatment and rehabilitation at a teaching hospital or if the inevitable happens funds that can cover funeral expenses.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Collisam(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Not according to her pay cheque
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by mployer(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
UjSizzle:
I just read this post with the Jim Iyke movie voice cheesy
cheesy

Sweet dreams dear smiley
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by summerangel(f): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2015
good riddance . . . . . . .( lamentations )
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by supermodel2012: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface And Annie Loved Up In New Photos: Beautiful Couple! / Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke In A Gucci Shirt / Photo: Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Kosoko Involved Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.