Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

“Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke (29401 Views)

‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by buoye1(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2015
Linda Ikeji is the lamest [b]RICHEST[/b]of all bloggers

Keep hating while she's making a million

I'm not her fan before you quote me!!!!
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Mhizkel(f): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Setaje:

So far she is making money then it's cool. lipsrsealed embarassed. Na wah ooooooo
Yeah
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by chucky234(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2015
verygudbadguy:
Definition of a man.

Respect!
Seconded
So much respect.

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by chuksmad(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2015
They should Linda Ikeji alone abeg, she worked hard to reach the level she is now. Afterall, most of Nairaland comments is lifted from Linda's blog.

Wish to learn step by step how to design simple website, visit www.prislaw.com
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Setaje(f): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yeah

I get you. So far a yahoo boy is making money. It's cool. So far a thief is making money it's cool. Cheers!!!?!
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Mhizkel(f): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2015
Setaje:

I get you. So far a yahoo boy is making money. It's cool. So far a thief is making money it's cool. Cheers!!!?!
U said so!
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Setaje(f): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
U said so!

No that's your logic. So far she is making money it's cool. So dignity of labour doesn't matter. I just helped u elaborate your scope of life........ smiley

4 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by tolexy007(m): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Vicjustice:
[size=15pt]Everyone is entitled to personal opinion[/size]
abi now
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Mhizkel(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2015
Setaje:

No that's your logic. So far she is making money it's cool. So dignity of labour doesn't matter. I just helped u elaborate your scope of life........ smiley
Ok! Elaborator, i av seen u
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Setaje(f): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
Ok! Elaborator, i av seen u

Thanks for acknowledging grin

2 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by sucess001(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=22pt]Jim....

with all due respect...

fvck your comments...

Linda made blogging fashionable...linda is to blogging wat ali baba is to comedy and wat them RMD and segun arinze are to nollywood...

show some respect bruv..[/size]
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Mhizkel(f): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2015
Setaje:

Thanks for acknowledging grin
U mostly and highly welcomed
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by KanwuliaJara: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2015
Very articulate! kiss
Hallelujah for one single dude in Nigeria without "verbal dysentery"
The best part? Lame Linda the village gossip with her circumcised, igbotic cleetoris!

All these tatafo "bloggers" should get real jobs!
I can never stoop that low to subscribe to any of them.
Millionaire or Zillionaire, my money nor go reach dem pockets!
Amen!!!! kiss
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2015
ednut1:
she get noney pass u . jim ikechukwu
What has d issue on ground got to do with money or did he come to your house to beg for food...??
@ topic.....congrats to you and nadia,so happy for you guys
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2015
sucess001:
[size=22pt]Jim....

with all due respect...

fvck your comments...

Linda made blogging fashionable...linda is to blogging wat ali baba is to comedy and wat them RMD and segun arinze are to nollywood...

show some respect bruv..[/size]

What are you saying??
U think its right for anyone to meddle with your private life and post personality destructive articles abt pple.

4 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2015
mmsen:
Most of these bloggers are irresponsible with their words.

Linda Ikeji is no different.

A means of profiting from slander and conjecture.

Spot on....my point exactly!

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Setaje:
Do u no how many lives that girl has destroyed. I cannot forget how she also taunted goldie before she died. She celebrates mediocrity. She talks about how she started and made it yet celebrates runs girls just so people can comment on her blog. Every dog has its day.......... I pray that the tenacity she used to bring out false and unverified news will be meted to her.

Once she talks bad about u, your career is almost gone. So many youths visit that blog and she gives them very false impression about celebrities and life itself.

.....very good observation

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Odunzepatrick(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
Please leave Linda alone jawe..we all know that not all stories pasted by bloggers are real..As long as she is making her money, den it's cool!
Really? Its cool?
What if I call you derogatory names used in the slums and get paid, will that be also cool?

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
One army guy is seriously disturbing my
girlfriend. I won go hin barrack to give am a
serious warning, i won go show him say i be
confirm omo-ita, i won distroy him face,
PLZ WATS UR ADVICE?.......cos my blood dey
hot
Just go along with a befitting coffin....
*Dnt ask me what for?
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Very articulate! kiss
Hallelujah for one single dude in Nigeria without "verbal dysentry"!
The best part? Lame Linda the village gossip with her circumcised, igbotic cleetoris!

All these tatafo "bloggers" should get real jobs!
I can never stoop that low to subscribe to any of them.
Millionaire or Zillionaire, my money nor go reach dem pockets!
Amen!!!! kiss
Lol
Mehn they av broke many marriages and destroyed many lives...it has come to d extent dat our celebrities aint free to move around and live a free life
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2015
julioralph:
Jim said the truth.
How ironic that NL now copies majority of its stories from LIB.
In other words Linda dictates what goes onto NL fp

I cannot agree with you less. This thread is a typical example:

https://www.nairaland.com/2193056/paul-okoye-anita-years-ago

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/paul-okoye-shares-major-throwback-photo.html

The babe in the old picture is not Anita but a colleague of mine who snapped a picture with Paul (her brother's room mate) while they were in school.

People who know her have been bombarding her with calls because of this blog.

Shame!! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by mmsen: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Marsatto:
Ever heard of a "Noble profession"? It is not all about money bro!

Farming is noble - produce necessary goods that people need.

Tailoring is noble - people need clothes.

Doctors are noble so long as they promote a healthy lifestyle first and foremost - only resorting to drugs and other means when it is vital.

Teachers are noble when they are not left with too many charges and show a regard for those that they are teaching.

Drivers are noble when treated fairly.

Builders are noble, when they are honest.

Lawyers are noble, when they act with integrity.

There are a number of 'noble' professions.

A blogger or a gossip columnist is a trouble maker, the most ignoble of professions. Even ashewos are more respectable - at least they can argue that what they offer is a fair exchange.

3 Likes

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Mhizkel(f): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Odunzepatrick:

Really? Its cool?
What if I call you derogatory names used in the slums and get paid, will that be also cool?
Stop biting around the bush...We all know the definition of bloggers
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Setaje(f): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2015
Odunzepatrick:

Really? Its cool?

It's cool so far you're making money out of it...... cheesy
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by fireforfire: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot

hian!!! e be like say life don taya u.
u wan die?
onye army....... bro
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by KanwuliaJara: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Lol
Mehn they av broke many marriages and destroyed many lives...it has come to d extent our celebritiws any free to move around and live a free life

There will be no gossip without gossip-mongers. Jim handled it well.

Sticks and stones. . . . .

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2015
Fire for fire bro!

fireforfire:

hian!!! e be like say life don taya u.
u wan die?
onye army....... bro
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by sucess001(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:

What are you saying??
U think its right for anyone to meddle with your private life and post personality destructive articles abt pple.

was linda the only one who carried the news?

when you do someting in public...it ff...king stays public...why blame anyone for reporting your deliverance session? did it happen or not?

was the deliverance in his room? was it not in front of the tv? so u expect her to write....'i cant report this cos its jim iyke's personal deliverance'

una no well...
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2015
olaxco2f:
Plz I need ur advice.
hot

RIP in advance. But if you come out alive or in one piece, I will like to buy the charm you used.

1 Like

Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2015
gameboy727:
lol grin grin grin

I like the fact that he keeps it real, no beating around the bush.

His grasp of english and delivery has improved tremendously from his days acting like a wannabe steven segal
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by Emmahunk(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2015
supermodel2012:

source:http://www.360nobs.com/2015/03/linda-ikeji-is-the-lamest-of-all-bloggers-jim-iyke-you-need-to-read-this-interview/

For the very first time, my heart goes out to Jim Iyke for being a real man. I also agree totally with him that no one has a right to judge him on his spiritual deliverance. Wether it was real or fake was NOBODY'S BUSINESS!!! Why Jim Iyke? Other celebs have been to SCOAN eg Rita Edochie, Hanks Anuku etc.
Besides, SCOAN is too blessed to look for cheap popularity.
Re: “Linda Ikeji Is The Lamest Of All Bloggers” – Jim Iyke by ygenius: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2015
I just love this man,I wish he's my blood brother.anyway he's my role model

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface And Annie Loved Up In New Photos: Beautiful Couple! / Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke In A Gucci Shirt / Niyi Lawal Shares Adorable Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.