Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

We Need Ur Help Nlers. How Do He Go About Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Need Ur Help Nlers. How Do He Go About Building (822 Views)

Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. / What You Should Know About Building Foundations / All You Need To Know About Building Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Ur Help Nlers. How Do He Go About Building by kingpin83(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2015
We need your help guys. my cousin has a piece of land in IFO Ogun state and wants to start building but he doesnt know how to go about it.
documents wise and others who to meet about the survey,how much its gonna cost and all. how will he start and what does he needs to do before putting Blocks and cements.
thanks.
Re: We Need Ur Help Nlers. How Do He Go About Building by kingpin83(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2015
kingpin83:
We need your help guys. my cousin has a piece of land in ogun state and wants to start building but he doesnt know how to go about it.
documents wise and others who to meet about the survey,how much its gonna cost and all. how will he start and what does he needs to do before putting Blocks and cements.
thanks.
Re: We Need Ur Help Nlers. How Do He Go About Building by USAutoBuy(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2015
You need to be specific which part of Ogun State. That is how you get help as close as possible
Re: We Need Ur Help Nlers. How Do He Go About Building by kingpin83(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2015
USAutoBuy:
You need to be specific which part of Ogun State. That is how you get help as close as possible

Ifo Ogun State
Re: We Need Ur Help Nlers. How Do He Go About Building by sam13(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2015
Wht is the size of the land,has the land being registered before?if not he need the services of a qualify surveyor for surveying plan and to get other relevant land documents.
If you want more information call 07038462492
Re: We Need Ur Help Nlers. How Do He Go About Building by kingpin83(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2015
sam13:
Wht is the size of the land,has the land being registered before?if not he need the services of a qualify surveyor for surveying plan and to get other relevant land documents.
If you want more information call 07038462492
No the land hasnt been and he wants to start all soon.
do u know any legit survey person in Ifo Ogun state?
Re: We Need Ur Help Nlers. How Do He Go About Building by sam13(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
kingpin83:

No the land hasnt been and he wants to start all soon.
do u know any legit survey person in Ifo Ogun state?
I based in Lagos but any good and qualify surveyor can handle it and i have a handful of them here so if you want let me know

(1) (Reply)

Plots For Immediate Development @ Bogije, Lekki (5m/plot) + Pix / Massive Office Space Offer, 3000sqm , Close To Niger Insurance Complex, Anthony / Uncompleted Hotel For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.