Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Photo: I Would Have Lost My Husband To Skinny Girls..mide Martins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: I Would Have Lost My Husband To Skinny Girls..mide Martins (1489 Views)

Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her / Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: I Would Have Lost My Husband To Skinny Girls..mide Martins by nigeriafilms: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2015
In responding to the viral claim by a UK
based Nigerian pastor, Olugbenga
Oladejo, who warned all married
couples against unholy sexual acts and
immoral positions claiming the only
position that is holy in God’s sight is
the face-to-face (missionary style)
position with the husband on top, the
actress stated that if she had not
practiced other s3x positions, she
would have lost her husband to other
ladies.
According to her, “One style what? If it
is only one style that I have been doing
with my husband, I would have lost
him to all these skinny girls out there.
If any wife decides to stick the
missionary style she will lose him to
the girls out there who are ready to go
the extra mile and do lots of crazy stuff
of bed to make the man happy.”
“Me I do the doggi3 style, spice it up,
everything. I do all the styles please. I
will advise women not to let anybody
mislead them, women, please always
have good sex with your husband so he
won’t have any cause to go outside,”
she added.
See photo here
www.gistspot.com/2015/03/12/i-would-have-lost-my-husband-to-skinny-girls-mide-martins/
Re: Photo: I Would Have Lost My Husband To Skinny Girls..mide Martins by Elypsis(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2015
So shud dat be a national issue?
Re: Photo: I Would Have Lost My Husband To Skinny Girls..mide Martins by naijaboiy: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Elypsis:
So shud dat be a national issue?
or a Nairaland issue?
Re: Photo: I Would Have Lost My Husband To Skinny Girls..mide Martins by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2015
Good for her.

As for me, I won't do a trash to impress any soul because he's a man.

Husband and marriage won't define me, but success and happiness.
Re: Photo: I Would Have Lost My Husband To Skinny Girls..mide Martins by phlamesG: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:
Good for her.

As for me, I won't do a trash to impress any soul because he's a man.

Husband and marriage won't define me, but success and happiness.
you sound feminist btw nice dp smiley
Re: Photo: I Would Have Lost My Husband To Skinny Girls..mide Martins by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2015
phlamesG:
you sound feminist btw nice dp smiley
I sound like a feminist? That's an awesome compliment.

Thanks, btw.
Re: Photo: I Would Have Lost My Husband To Skinny Girls..mide Martins by phlamesG: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

I sound like a feminist? That's an awesome compliment.

Thanks, btw.
yeah but really? U love being a feminist?

(1) (Reply)

Singer MC Galaxy Displays Bundles Of Dollars On Instagram / OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) / Amber Rose Shows Of Massive Butts In New Swim Suit(must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.