Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... (54689 Views)

What Nigeria's First National Anthem Was Like (pictured) / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by SpencerLewis(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Nihilist:
Hitman Amaechi
Softman Nihilist
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by decountof(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2015
the best Governor...leave him alone,nobody is perfect..
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Splashme: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=14pt]Amaechi will get much
more confuse 2015 - 2019
[/size]
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by boma95(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
Though he's stingy
But
I just like this man kiss
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by yemolz: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2015
Could this be an act of hatred for PJEG or Federal Republic of Nig?
I believe he has best explanation of his action.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by ireneidiva(f): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2015
klax:
This an act of dishonour to nationhood but what is the matter with Amaechi so is he telling us our national anthem is for PDP or what See how Buhari, Osibanjo and others show respect to their country but only Amaechi felt too big or too political mad and can not do as other did.

Honestly this goat called Amaechi annoys me every blessed day. This is real trait of a bastard. If this were to be in a developed country that someone of his status did this I bet it his political career is over I swear. Who a hell are you Amaechi??.
He is a governor! Something you may never be with this kinda grammar.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by SpencerLewis(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2015
diluminati:
[size=18pt]Why will this now be a talking point? So if Amaechi sleeps to the anthem, how is that any of our business? Don't you guys have better things to do with your life today than wasting time over a picture of a man standing to the anthem? It is just very early in the morning so go to your job guys.[/size]
My brother & fellow Illuminati, these people are jobless and has nothing meaning to do. The PDP govt has made them useless and due to their cluelessness like their oga @ the top, they thought that the opposition is their problem and not the govt of the day.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by nerilove(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2015
SagePerv:
Let him be.
No official posture for the national anthem.
Like seriously, can you listen to yourself. Have you seen Obama or any American during recitation of their anthem. Its either one hand onthe chest or two hands by the side. You gotta give your country the respect it deserves. Amechi got it all wrong.

2 Likes

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Emmafrancis: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2015
lonelydora:

Do we have one in this clueless government
Life expectancy has increased under this government. Infant mortality rate has reduced. Economy is one of the fastest growing. Decayed Infrastructure are coming alive. Etc. And u call it clueless. Guy u are a stack illiterate

1 Like

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by confidenceikeh: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2015
He is yet to see wat he has done to him self.... Buhari's errand man,shame no dey catch u.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by SpencerLewis(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2015
gameboy727:
Thinking of how to loot more money. People of Rivers state don suffer for this man hand.
Suffer? God 4bid Wke wins, u'll see looting like the Odili era. We P/H inhabitants know that no govt since the creation of Rivers state has done half of what Amaechi did in terms of infrastructural provisions, MAKA CHUKWU.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by vislabraye(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2015
klax:
This an act of dishonour to nationhood but what is the matter with Amaechi so is he telling us our national anthem is for PDP or what See how Buhari, Osibanjo and others show respect to their country but only Amaechi felt too big or too political mad and can not do as other did.

Honestly this goat called Amaechi annoys me every blessed day. This is real trait of a bastard. If this were to be in a developed country that someone of his status did this I bet it his political career is over I swear. Who a hell are you Amaechi??.

No. The National Anthem is Jonathan's anthem therefore agents of change should reject it undecided
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Emmafrancis: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2015
veraiyke:
Wat constitutional right?
I said constitutional authority! Don't u know what it means?
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2015
Nah sure man ooo....make una free d dude jor! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2015
Mbediogu:

Chei. That governor by his behaviour makes me want to believe that he is a clone of a popular madman in my village who goes by the same name. Amaechi is not living his name which in English translates to ' who can predict tomorrow? '

Lols...maybe he has seen the outcome of the election already and he is worried
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by vislabraye(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2015
nerilove:
Like seriously, can you listen to yourself. Have you seen Obama or any American during recitation of their anthem. Its either one hand onthe chest or two hands by the side. You gotta give your country the respect it deserves. Amechi got it all wrong.

Don't mind the kid. Nothing Amaechi does is wrong cos hes the opposition. Some people are just buffoons.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by harry509: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Akpan107:
The kind of disaster that will befall APC has never happened to any political party since the start of Democracy...

APC is a dead party, but the noise some of them are making, makes it look as if is not dead. But is actually a dead party!
I don't tink u Rr normal ooh. Ur brain box need's 2 b formatted I swear. *SMH*
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by lonelydora: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Emmafrancis:

Life expectancy has increased under this government. Infant mortality rate has reduced. Economy is one of the fastest growing. Decayed Infrastructure are coming alive. Etc. And u call it clueless. Guy u are a stack illiterate

I know you are a fan of those ministers working on paper and quoting theories here and there. If this government is working they don't need to advertise.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by BabaO2: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2015
ddddon:
clueless Amaechi
NO, how? Proof it. I can proof clueless of Jonathan
However, he was not in motion when the adulterated national anthem was going on. Nigeria we hail thee ....
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by harry509: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:
See picture below...
Amaechi is tinkn of sumtin else I guess dats y.....
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by criminalmindz: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2015
mentally unstable big fool
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Mistermamus(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
e dey reason d money wey e don blow n how wike the lion go feast on am lol
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by genxris: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
See babanriga/agbada wearing old men everywhere.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Sweetlemon(f): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
I admit Ameachi is half crazy, weird.
But he has this swag, this fearless thing about him that I find intriguing. Also, you only see his bad side when you show him your own bad side.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Ochek: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
And you want me to believe that he is a patriotic Nigerian? Damn tour!
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Orikinla(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi has made it and loving it.
And you GEJIDIOTS and NONENTITIES of PDP are here whining when you should focus on your own lives and how to improve Nigeria as he has put Nigeria on the world map when Port Harcourt became the first African city to become the UNESCO World Book Capital 2014.
The title ‘World Book Capital’ is conferred by UNESCO on a city in recognition of the quality of its programmes to foster the promotion of books and to encourage reading. The concept was initiated in 2001 with Madrid as the first city to be given the title, followed by Alexandria in 2002 and New Delhi in 2003. Port Harcourt, the current World Book Capital City, will hand over to Incheon in April 2015.
http://portharcourtworldbookcapital.org/

Can you compare President Goodluck Jonathan when he was Governor of Bayelsa State to Governor Amaechi of Rivers State?
Ask Mr. Jonathan what he did and achieved with more than N170 Billion annual revenue allocations Bayelsa collected when he was the governor.
Most of those supporting GEJ are intellectually re-tarded.
They don't even read his book "My Friends and I: Conversations on policy and governance via Facebook".
Anyone supporting GEJ who has not read his book SHOULD JUST SHUT UP and go think of how to improve your miserable lives, GEJIDIOTS. grin

~ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Orikinla
[/size]

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by kay1one2(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2015
Frustration!

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by IGWISE(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2015
No mind dat apc tout
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Harunakoney(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Hmm not good enough. Mr. Change

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by eyinjuege: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2015
Pls take it easy on Amaechi o. His mind was probably not there that moment. However, he's a political figure and should know better. If we don't show any respect or even make a slight effort to honor our nation, then who will? The Americans?.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2015
berem:
Abeg make una leave Amaechi jare. grin

You again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia / General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead / Abubakar Shekau Removed As Boko-Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.