Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... (54673 Views)

What Nigeria's First National Anthem Was Like (pictured) / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by katazozo: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Suffer? God 4bid Wke wins, u'll see looting like the Odili era. We P/H inhabitants know that no govt since the creation of Rivers state has done half of what Amaechi did in terms of infrastructural provisions, MAKA CHUKWU.
Sharrap Amaechi was a mistake in Rivers state,he didn't hear the national anthem because he was shocked by the low turn out of the Apc south south rally.I heard the other five south south states coordinators collected his millions of naira and chop without sending supporters to ph for the rally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by rexandeffect: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Amechi is a gonner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by chyket(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
He is seriously thinking of life after May 29 2015

2 Likes

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Acidosis(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
firstEVA:
he doesn't even know whether you exist or not.
I also care less whether he lives or not. My existence is not tied to Amaechi
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Adekunlemetals1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
My broad in deep thought of how to destroy the life of that mouth organ.....fani who has refused to bring joy to Nigeria.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by jdilight(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:
See picture below...

Lwkmdh lollll. Politics can be very frustrating. Never take a smile for a good life.

That Amechi of a guy is gone.

Lllloooolll

1 Like

Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by emmykk(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
SagePerv:

Do you know what the word official implies?

Don't be a dunce.
People only assume that upright position.

There is no law into constitution that one must stand upright when reciting the pledge or anthem.

Now crawl along He-goat.
my friend you an idio.t,just go and show ur father and some1 else our conversation and see their replies

It is expected that a nigeria citizen should stand attention why the national anthem is going on.official or no official.

You are a big F00L.to be thinking like goat
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by gstoic: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Do u go to school? How will u said that there is no official posture for national anthem. I'm disaapointed in you. Is it the kind of change APC is bring.
SagePerv:
Let him be.
No official posture for the national anthem.
Re: See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... by Vithouston: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2015
This APC is really a bad market.
Disgusting indeed.
See Buhari in that picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Son Shares Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.