Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Strings And Webs - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strings And Webs (68241 Views)

Strings (poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:51am On May 13, 2015
StormAngel:
Thronekid i hope you are fine

Miss u sad
I've missed you, too.
I've missed everyone. I know it's my fault, I'm very contrite. :-( cry
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:14am On May 13, 2015
Madam Nimk, I see you school in OAU, can we please meet privately?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nimk(f): 9:17am On May 13, 2015
thronekid:
Madam Nimk, I see you school in OAU, can we please meet privately?

no p.....buh how do we meet privately
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:26am On May 13, 2015
Nimk:

no p.....buh how do we meet privately
I don't have a cell, now. Let's go facebook, Ma.

Oladokun Abdul Wisdom Thronekid

Do I need yours or will you just add me up?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 14, 2015
thronekid:

I don't have a cell, now. Let's go facebook, Ma.

Oladokun Abdul Wisdom Thronekid

Do I need yours or will you just add me up?
Hum, Madam Nimk?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nimk(f): 9:46am On May 15, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:
Hum, Madam Nimk?

i sent you a friend request oooo....adekanmbi toluwanimi
Re: Strings And Webs by Essyprity(f): 10:50am On May 15, 2015
U are not going 2 complete this story,are u?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 16, 2015
Essyprity:
U are not going 2 complete this story,are u?
I use my cachet as a bode to, Sir.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 16, 2015
Nimk:

i sent you a friend request oooo....adekanmbi toluwanimi
Re: Strings And Webs by Nimk(f): 7:47pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=thronekid post=33810534][/quote] did you see it
Re: Strings And Webs by Onemansquad(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2015
HELLO FANS OF THRONEKID, TODAY THE VOTING OF MISS NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND 1 COMMENCES AND TWO OF OUR LITERATURE-LANDERS ARE PARTICIPATING..THEY ARE ONE OF US, LET US SHOW THEM SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-coI vote adeh39
i vote mariamferanmi
i vote aipete2
cc:nljega

thanks
Re: Strings And Webs by Onemansquad(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2015
HELLO FANS OF THRONEKID, TODAY THE VOTING OF MISS NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND 1 COMMENCES AND TWO OF OUR LITERATURE-LANDERS ARE PARTICIPATING..THEY ARE ONE OF US, LET US SHOW THEM SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-coI vote adeh39
i vote mariamferanmi
i vote aipete2
cc:nljega

thanks
thronekid abeg no vex o
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 18, 2015
Nimk:

did you see it
I did, Ma. Thanks.
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2015
thronekid:

I did, Ma. Thanks.
Oga please update now
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 18, 2015
harjibolar10:
Oga please update now
Oga, the situation never change o. No vex abeg.
Re: Strings And Webs by lovingangel(f): 11:19pm On May 18, 2015
Finally caught up wit u guyz. More breeze to ur elbow thronekid d story got me captivated. anticipating for more n may God provide a new fone for u
Re: Strings And Webs by Onemansquad(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2015
Did you know? That the
Miss Nairaland 2015
pegeantry kicked off
yesterday. A total of 15
ladies contested the 1st
round and at the end of the day, 12 of them
proceeded to the next
round.
The big one is, four
literature-landers
contested the round one and they all made it to next
round. That's huge, isn't it?
Today, the 12 contestants
who qualified would slug it
out and 9 of them would
make it to the next round. The power to save the four
literature section
contestants lies in your
hand.
How? Vote. You just vote.
The four contestants are Adeh39, Aipete2,
Mariamferanmi and Trypa.
Where to vote; https://www.nairaland.com/2322733/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination How to vote; Your vote
counts in this
manner: I vote,
1. Adeh39
2. Aipete2
3. Mariamferanmi 4. Trypa
Cc: Nljega. And your vote
would
count.
I hope to see you guys vote
once it is time. Voting starts 9am and end
6pm. #saveAdeh39
#saveAipete2
#saveMariamferanmi
#saveTrypa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2015
lovingangel:
Finally caught up wit u guyz. More breeze to ur elbow thronekid d story got me captivated. anticipating for more n may God provide a new fone for u
Amen And for me too!! !!
Re: Strings And Webs by lovingangel(f): 5:13pm On May 19, 2015
harjibolar10:
Amen And for me too!! !!
lol... Amen n u too
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 19, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURELANDERS, THIS IS ADEH39, SHE'S ONE OF THE LADIES CONTESTING FOR THE MISS NAIRALAND POSITION. I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG AND SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL....... YOU GUYS REALLY MADE MY DAY. I MADE IT TO THE THIRD ROUND!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE SIXTH POSITION...... 122 VOTES. I DIDN'T DO IT ALONE, YOU WERE THE ONES THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE. I AM REALLY HAPPY. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. YOU GUYS ARE ONE IN A TRILLION. PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORTS...... TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY! PLEASE PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE TOMORROW TOO. PLEASE LITERATURELANDERS ARE MORE THAN 122, KINDLY CAST YOUR VOTES FOR ME TOMORROW. 122 VOTES WON'T TAKE ME TO THE NEXT ROUND TOMORROW!!!! PLEASE I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT, YOU MADE IT HAPPEN LAST YEAR, MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS YEAR TOO. PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING FOR ME.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 19, 2015
lovingangel:
Thanks, Ma. You understood.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 19, 2015
harjibolar10:
Amen And for me too!! !!
You have a Phone.
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

You have a Phone.
Yes, I have

But I also want a more better one
lovingangel:
lol... Amen n u too
Thank you Jawe eeyan me
Re: Strings And Webs by Onemansquad(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2015
It has started guys. 9am don reach and voting has started and as agreed, Adeh39 and Aipete2 must make it to the finals. They are in the semi- final already, and only your vote could make the progress to the final. Just type: I vote aipete2, adeh39 Cc: Nljega Your votes count. These two ladies are users of this section, let the crown return to the literature section... Voting thread: http:// www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-final/2
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 20, 2015
harjibolar10:
Yes, I have

But I also want a more better one.
You would, anon. Don't try to be a bum or blusher, though. It would come when neccesary.
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 5:18am On May 21, 2015
thronekid:

You would, anon. Don't try to be a bum or blusher, though. It would come when neccesary.
Now you are at it again,

Watin be bum or blusher now ooo? Don't mind me

But 'bum', I can never be.. . Okay?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 11:26am On May 21, 2015
harjibolar10:
Now you are at it again,

Watin be bum or blusher now ooo? Don't mind me

But 'bum', I can never be.. . Okay?
Blusher?
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2015
thronekid:

Blusher?
If what ma dico told me its right, then that one too.. . I no like am
Re: Strings And Webs by Queening(f): 11:49am On May 21, 2015
thronekid:
Blusher?
thronekid please update
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 21, 2015
8iii

Paul was certain he understood nothing, no matter how little, out of the unfolding drama. He couldn't draw out any meaning from the drama.

Who was the man that rendered the belle that had so much held him spellbound effectless within seconds?
The man sure looked innocent. He never seemed intimidating nor eerie. He felt he could deduce the quack demeanour the man was aiming to exhibit. He felt the intense need to shield his lady from whatever hurt the man aimed to shoot. He was prepared to defend Jolade.

But a distraction had begun to pop in his head. The moment he saw Anabelle, he was starting to realize that old feelings hardly stay down. She never seemed to forget her charms, did she!
She looked edgy. But unlike Jolade didn't seemed scared, her edginess was like that of an adorable little puppy. She looked like she had betrayed someone.

Anabelle walked hastily towards the door almost breaking to a run, maybe she thought Jolade would lock herself in.
"I'm sorry," she started on getting close to her and spread her arms like to explain. "I really am. I had no choice."
Jolade hesistated. She knew she needed a shoulder to lift her spirit. A body to lean on. She had expected Paul to come running after her. But she saw it might not happen. He hadn't know what was amiss yet, and he no longer cared, she thought. She felt like eating up Anabelle. She felt she was just acting things up. Like she had intentionally brought in Timi.

Anabelle made to draw her closer. And she dodged. "Don't you dare. You devil!" she snapped. "You're always looking out for an opportunity to ruin things. You are evil. It's you," she screamed. And in a bid to dodge Anabelle's advancing hand she tripped over a piece of stool she forgot was there.
So fragile and dicky she had turned that on hitting the heaving hard floor she passed out.

Horror filled Anabelle's eyes. Her body went limp. She turned motionless. She just stared on like a döpe. Her intellects told her she needed to act urgently but she couldn't. She knew she was being silly but she had no choice. She then seemed like a fatalist.

Paul tried to speak responsibly to Timi once more. He had tried for a number of times without success.

"Hello, Sir," he modested. "What exactly's wrong?"

Timi's mouth opened in disgust. He shut it back on a second impulse. It seemed the man before him was alien to who he was.
"Sir?" Paul raised his voice a notch. He was almost getting on the edge.
Timi squeezed his hands. He had had enough. His military person had got to him. He wished his 'boys' had flanked him along.
He looked at Paul closely and smile irritably. Paul was handsome and well dressed. His hairstyle was impressive too.

"Okay," Paul heard Timi's voice after some seconds. "She's had a daughter for me," the rest came out like he was enjoying hiself.

Paul's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. He refused to believe what he heard. "Come again!"

Just then he heard a terror stricken voice from inside. He knew whose voice. It was Anabelle's.

He turned to run only to find Timi halfway in, already. It seemed Timi still loved Jolade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 21, 2015
I haven't a new cell yet, but had to update today. The requests were getting much and I wouldn't like dally toungues wagging. Also I'm a guinea corn seedling amid millet as to when a new cell would surface. Very confused!

Benignly bear with me.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 21, 2015
Nairaland has to up it game.
Döpe means a stupid person, too not just Drug.
Check it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story / Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / The Corridor of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.