Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Surrogate Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surrogate Mother (11748 Views)

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother / Will You Support Your Sister To Be A Surrogate Mother To A Childless Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrogate Mother by Anitaclassy(f): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
AreaFada2:

Anyone interested please email above.

Cc AreaFada2 still need this? I'm willing to be a surrogate for a family that needs it
Re: Surrogate Mother by AreaFada2: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Anitaclassy:

Cc AreaFada2 still need this? I'm willing to be a surrogate for a family that needs it
Ok let's chat. Pm me.
Re: Surrogate Mother by Treasure4u2: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2019
If you're in need of a surrogate mother please do contact me on 08146040114...thanks.
Re: Surrogate Mother by udomoh(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Surrogacy is a sure way to get a child in Nigeria
Re: Surrogate Mother by jaszplus12(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
ifyalways:
I wud rather go for adoption.i sincerely doubt if surrogacy exists in Nigeria undecided our culture,enviroment and traditions wud be a big hindrance to that.
Yes it does.
My friend and his wife both had peculiar issues as man had low sperm count and wife had issues with her womb. Her sister agreed to be surrogate... today they have a very wonderful child!

1 Like

Re: Surrogate Mother by ifyalways(f): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2019
jaszplus12:

Yes it does.
My friend and his wife both had peculiar issues as man had low sperm count and wife had issues with her womb. Her sister agreed to be surrogate... today they have a very wonderful child!
The post you quoted was made in 2009, 10 freaking years ago.

Sheeesh.
Re: Surrogate Mother by jaszplus12(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2019
ifyalways:

The post you quoted was in 2009, 10 freaking years ago.

Sheeesh.
This event happened 4 years ago...

1 Like

Re: Surrogate Mother by prettysassygirl(f): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
If I am gonna be paid up to 5 million,then am game
Re: Surrogate Mother by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
prettysassygirl:
If I am gonna be paid up to 5 million,then am game
i hear
Re: Surrogate Mother by prettysassygirl(f): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
ednut1:
i hear
Yes na,u interested? 5 m only
Re: Surrogate Mother by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
prettysassygirl:

Yes na,u interested? 5 m only
hv just 500k
Re: Surrogate Mother by prettysassygirl(f): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
ednut1:
hv just 500k
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 500 k only to carry your baby for 9 months?you wicked sha,baby wey go fall my breast and give me stretch mark abi??
Re: Surrogate Mother by ednut1(m): 5:47am On Feb 07, 2019
prettysassygirl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 500 k only to carry your baby for 9 months?you wicked sha,baby wey go fall my breast and give me stretch mark abi??
grin
Re: Surrogate Mother by nitharaey(f): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amiga4u:
Im glad you brought this topic up because a friend of mine has been looking for a surrogate mother for a while now,she has heard of people doing it private but its extremely difficult finding any good one in Nigeria since there is no surrogacy Agency for it but she met 2 girls that were willing to become a surrogate mother for her but she didnt like there background so she didnt continue with them but she havent given up,she is still searching for anyone that will match her requirement.

which are the following are:

1.) the person much be healthy and can bear children and havent  had any pregancy complications before  ( a blood test and fertility test will be done to verify this )

2.) there will be a legal agreement between both the surrogacy mother and the baby parent( that will protect both of them,so that the surrogate mother wont refuse giving up the baby after birth and the baby parent wont refuse paying the full compensation fee after baby is born )

3.) She must be a woman of the age of 18 to 35, with a good background,preferably having her own child or several children. If the surrogate mother is married, her husband shall give a notarially certified written consent for participation in the extracorporeal fertilization program

4.) the person must be stable and have a setting height , weight and goodlooking.

5.) the person must be willing to go through IVF,Intra-uterine Insemination (IUI) or Donor Insemination (DI) and egg transfer.

6.) Must have  full support of someone close to her (her spouse or family member ,close friend etc )just incase  she is on bed rest or even just too big to get around or work, she will need the extra support and help of someone for her and her children if she have any.

7.) must be mentally and physically stable enough to go through a pregnancy and give up the baby in the end

8.) she must be willing to abort the pregnacy if any genetic disability was found during prenatal check up at easily stage.

9.) compensation fee will be agreed between the surrogate mother and her .

Note: My girfriend is willing to pay compensation for the surrogate mother to carry her baby,which include,allowance,medical care ,10 % of the compensation fee when she conceive and 90% when the baby is born.

so if your friend is interested or anyone is intrested she/they should drop her email address and my girlfriend will get back to the person.

best of luck.

If your friend is serious, she can hook us up for the service. We offer the service on request, and we carry out adequate background check on to-be surrogates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surrogate Mother by Treasure4u2: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
?
Re: Surrogate Mother by Treasure4u2: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2019
I don't know why people takes everything to be a joke.
Re: Surrogate Mother by Treasure4u2: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2019
Do you need a surrogate mother ,please contact +2348107117412.thanks
Re: Surrogate Mother by Treasure4u2: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Do you need a surrogate mother? You can contact me on +2348146040114.Thanks. Strictly for serious people who really need a surrogate mother. Don't you try to contact if you know you don't need a surrogate mother or you are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Surrogate Mother by bumait(f): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Contact D's number in need of a surrogate mum 08032325969
Re: Surrogate Mother by Treasure4u2: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
A surrogate mother available and ready willing to travel and relocate for the period of the surrogacy journey. +2348146040114. Thanks
Re: Surrogate Mother by cindyspice: 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Contact me on this number if you're looking for a reliable surrogate mother with experience.
Thanks!
Re: Surrogate Mother by Treasure4u2: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Do u need an egg donor or a surrogate mom. Please do contact me on +2348146040114. I'm willing to travel. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla / My Home Is Breaking / Marital Conflict - What Do You Suggest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.