Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

(must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds (1095 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / Need Some Advice (matured Minds Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by santos876(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2015
My friend was working in as a manager in a famous company and was earning a fat salary.so he went out with myself to look for accommodation through an agent. we found one and bargained to pay 400k annually. so he packed in with his family.the next year d rent was increased +100 making it 500k annually.he Neva complained because d money was there.he payed that year and couldn't pay for d next year because he lost his job.
His wife adviced she borrows and pay so letter he refunds her.I agreed and letter refund her d money she claimed she borrowed.
2years past it was increased again n dis time +200 making it 700k.my friend complained bitterly to the agent and ask to see the landlord but d agent refused adamantly. so he left to investigate from nearby neighbours.
could u bliv his finds?d house he has being paying heavily for belongs to his wife.
mehn I was dumbfounded. not only being his husbands landlord without his knowledge but she has secretly making him pay heavily for the accommodation they share.
pls advice him....what should he so.
matured advice pls.....
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by Hazardd(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2015
interesting...

Waiting for comments
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by donsteady(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Too good to be true. But if it is, he should just divorce her
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Ok so he should just stop paying the rent and praise the lord for his good luck. Simple
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by santos876(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:
Ok so he should just stop paying the rent and praise the lord for his good luck. Simple
lolss.so he's now a landlord as we ryt
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2015
Some women sef...
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by JUNIT1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hazardd:
interesting...

Waiting for comments

So you cant comment yourself? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
donsteady:

Lol if he divorces her his broke assss will be homeless grin
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by phlio(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
seen this topic somewhere. . can't remember
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by Hazardd(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
JUNIT1:

So you cant comment yourself? shocked shocked shocked shocked

i dont waste my comment on moonlight tales.
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by Hazardd(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
phlio:
seen this topic somewhere. . can't remember
me too..

This is just copy and paste story mtcheww
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by stillchris: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
burn the house covertly and divorce her. that kin woman fit kill am
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by phlio(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hazardd:

me too..

This is just copy and paste story mtcheww
no mind d guy his trying to play a fast one on us.
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by squash1986(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Confront your wife with your findings, and demand to know why she is that. It is too bad for her to act that way. She is a wicked woman.
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
No be only your friend na your brother, lies. I have seen this topic more than 3times on Nairaland.
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tales by sun light....
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by santos876(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
donsteady:
divorcein her won't b a gud idea u know
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by akinsadeez(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
How many people diz same exact story dey happen to this is like the fifth time I will be seeing this on Nairaland. Na wa oh.
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by chimerase2: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ma advice is for him to cum borrow ma Gun simple undecided
Re: (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds by santos876(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
I will ask for it wen I need it

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Am Getting Addicted To It …… / What Is The Maximum Number Of Sex Partners A Woman Should Have / Meet Man Who Decided To Bear His Wife's Father's Name. Oh...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.