Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? (2666 Views)

13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics / I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Blackchampion(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hi House!
A friend just called me now and told me this, pls kindly read through.
"Am currently job hunting mostly in all southern states of Nigeria. This search took me to a friend's house in Uyo on Wednesday. This my nigga lives in an attached apartment to his family house, hence he his foods and water comes from the family part.
Just dis noon when everyone was out, and i was planning on movement 4 d day. Then i heard a bang on his family's apartment, after sometime i decided to go check what dat was. When i got dia i saw dat the door was opened then i decided drink water from there. I thought maybe d younger brother was bk from school, so i knocked. Lo! it was d mother's voice dat i heard saying 'Who is dia? coming' So I went in and greeted d woman who was wearing gown.
Then i requested for a drinking water, and she left to get it. Next thing i heard was my name dat i should go to d kitchen to get d water from the freezer dat she wants to attend t a phone call. Willingly i said ok! Ma. Gbuuum! on entering d kitchen i saw d woman now wearing a see through gown. Immediately i shouted sorry ma and rushed back to dia parlour. Now she came to the parlour then told me she cud connect me to her brother who helped her son (my friend) got a job in FG parastatal if i will come stay wit her. But i quickly dashed out of their apartment.
As i am calling u now, i am in a drinking bar close to the house. And am planning of leaving b4 my friend comes back or should i wait 4 him to come bk and tell him?" MATURED RESPONSE pls.....
Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, obinoscopy, Seun pls help 4 more matured response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
He should run for his life
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gains are in such enterprise, but the evils outweigh the gains. He sud pretend until he finds his way out of d house. He sud nt tel his frend anytin.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Blackchampion(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Do u min he shouldn't wait 4 d friend to come back and tell him?.
More responses pls
mkpakanaodogwu:
He should run for his life
He should tell his friend u mean?
StealthIdeals:
Tell him.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by ejikeme(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Somethings are better not said.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kai!!!! I never knew konji can also hold a granny grin
Only God knows when last the mama don lash....

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Patented: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Make e run
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by vjsmiles: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
sad
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by falconey(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
If a friend tell me such.......his next visit will be to the nearest chemist for mouth treatment.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by sweetbaby22(f): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please tell him to wait, but he shouldn't mention it to his friend. He should just act like nothing happened.

Poor him, he will go through an emotional trauma but it will fizzle out.

The world is filled up with perverts, shame on the woman. Going after a young guy of her sons age undecided

He shouldn't fall for that trick of hers, if she wanted to help him she would have.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
Do u min he shouldn't wait 4 d friend to come back and tell him?.
More responses pls He should tell his friend u mean?
he shouldnt voice it out to the friend
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Blackchampion(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
If a friend tell me such.......his next visit will be to the nearest chemist for mouth treatment.
Don't u think dat d old woman may change d real story and tell her son another thing to cover up b4 d son hears it from d friend? IMO though
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by falconey(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
Don't u think dat d old woman may change d real story and tell her son another thing to cover up b4 d son hears it from d friend? IMO though
exactly!!!! That's why I said his nearest visit will be to the chemist cus am certain THE MUM won't admit it.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by eyeview: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
The solution is simple. Don't tell your friend anything,it will damage your relationship with him(and you don't want that) and damage their family's unity(and you don't want that either).
So just get back to his apartment,don't set foot into the family house again,not even for water(if thirsty,go buy at the bar where you wrote this from). Then the next day or two,leave the town and continue your job hunt. The woman will get the message.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Iamvictor(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Don't make yourself her footstool run for your life, Your time will come and you will get a good job and by the way don't even mention it to your friend.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Tipiflexy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
sweetbaby22:
Please tell him to wait, but he shouldn't mention it to his friend. He should just act like nothing happened.

Poor him, he will go through an emotional trauma but it will fizzle out.

The world is filled up with perverts, shame on the woman. Going after a young guy of her sons age undecided

He shouldn't fall for that trick of hers, if she wanted to help him she would have.

Seconded.Dat awkward moment he realized he as used by d aging mother n sti expecting something positive in return.Ur frnd should keep quiet n try every means of leaving d house sooner.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Blackchampion(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
eyeview:
The solution is simple. Don't tell your friend anything,it will damage your relationship with him(and you don't want that) and damage their family's unity(and you don't want that either).
So just get back to his apartment,don't set foot into the family house again,not even for water(if thirsty,go buy at the bar where you wrote this from). Then the next day or two,leave the town and continue your job hunt. The woman will get the message.
Thanks 4 all responses so far. Keep it coming
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by sweetbaby22(f): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tipiflexy:
Seconded.Dat awkward moment he realized he as used by d aging mother n sti expecting something positive in return.Ur frnd should keep quiet n try every means of leaving d house sooner.

Honestly, the woman wants to satisfy her sexual urge.

konji is a bastard grin
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Blackchampion(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
sweetbaby22:

Honestly, the woman wants to satisfy her sexual urge.

konji is a bastard grin
I askd d guy if his friend's dad is alive, he said yes dat they both look active.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Blackchampion(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tipiflexy:
I wud even advise him to call d guy on phone n tell him he had an urgent call that he has to go b4 he comes bk.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Bagani: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
Let him tell his friend b4 he leave to avoid him being on d defensive side if d woman eventually chooses to tell d son another story.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Blackchampion(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bagani:
Let him tell his friend b4 he leave to avoid him being on d defensive side if d woman eventually chooses to tell d son another story.
Yea. thought abt dat too. But dnt know if it is d right tin to do.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by williamspaul22(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Go ahead my brother...opportunity comes but once grin
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Blackchampion(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
williamspaul22:
Go ahead my brother...opportunity comes but once grin
Dnt get u. U min he should go ahead n bleep d friend's mother who accommodated him to get a job or something?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by williamspaul22(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
Dnt get u. U min he should go ahead n bleep d friend's mother who accommodated him to get a job or something?
yep or u will remain broke. My opinion thou undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by mirexxx(f): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
pack your load jeje and go to another south-south state
grin grin grin
this one is strong!
if your friend asks why, tell him its change of plans
one day she will try it with another guy and God will expose her in front of her family! cheesy
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by jaykaylegend(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Kai!!!! I never knew konji can also hold a granny grin
Only God knows when last the mama don lash....
if konji fit make abacha chop apple... Konji is a no repecter of anybody
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Don't ever tell d guy

Never ever

U guyz are all matured
Some stuffs are better left unsaid
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by vega84(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
I dnt need to read ur story, bt we are u even thinking of telling ur friend _U BE EWU? Jst leave the house if u want to. #vegatalks#
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Blackchampion(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2015
vega84:
I dnt need to read ur story, bt we are u even thinking of telling ur friend _U BE EWU? Jst leave the house if u want to. #vegatalks#
Bro. e neva rch to abuse d dude na. Just put ur sef in his shoes first
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2015
Chop the kpomo. Wetin dey dia?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me? by justmag(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2015
He better beep her to a coma and get that job. Times are hard. She was asking for it anyways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is My Eye Color? / Is MouthAction Not Dirty And Can Cause Sickness? / What Attracts Guys To Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.